1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO DID YOU SEE THOSE PICS WITH MANN AND MOHAN SINGH.

147909[/snapback]

Sahib Singh,

Wake up mate, they both live at the same Gurdwara. They are both in the same Samprda.........

.........Have you never hugged your brother......???

Next time dont be so stupid with your useless remarks.

Sorry Sangat Ji.

YO DID YOU SEE THOSE PICS WITH MANN AND MOHAN SINGH.

147909[/snapback]

You know whats going to happen next. The Pehowe fan club are going to once again claim you are doing Nindya by quoting what Guru Arjun Dev Ji wrote in Sukhmani Sahib.

Its a shame that many members of the Sant Samaj who always use Sukhmani Sahib to try and protect themselves always forget certain verses in Sukhmani Sahib when they fight with other claimants when a dera head dies. Rather than solving conflicts in the company of the holy they resort to getting rent a mob in with their shotguns.

saaDhsang sabh hot nibayraa.

In the Company of the Holy, all conflicts are settled.

International Akali Jee,

From earlier in the post, apologies as you are probably right that the video of Sant Dhadrian Wale was released before the Nagar Kirtan as it all happened in the same couple of weeks, but I assure you that it had nothing to do with Baba Jee not coming to Canada because of that as they pretty much ignored all that and will without doubt be visiting Canada in the future. The rumours you also heard were in fact rumours (I have checked on this now).

Also, when I asked about your signature, I was just genuinely interested from where it came from and did not mean it in a different or cheeky way...etc, I'm very sorry if that offended you in any way.

Stay in Chardee Kalaa Jee,

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

Some people appear to be obsessed with defending "personalities" . They never post on any other subject. When it comes to beadbi of Guru Mahraj they will not post on any thread, when it comes to topics on Shaheed Singh they will not post but when it comes to some one they proclaim is a "Sant" they will jump through hoops to try and defend them.

So H4RINDER Ji when are you going to post on any other topic areas ? like the many concerning beadbi of our Guru Ji ? or is your sole aim in life to write on threads concerning Pehowe wala ?  In fact here is a question for you, have you ever posted on a non Pehowe thread ?

147903[/snapback]

Veer Kurtas Ji,

You have a very valid point. Your right i havent posted on any other topic, but its not that other posts are not followed , its just its always been the case where my point of view has already been mentioned by fellow Gurskihs on this forum.

But your right, with me swalloing my pride, i should take part in other Panthic discussions.

In the case of Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, i raise opinion because i have first hand experience and knowledge of what Baba Ji does, this is becuase i spend a great amount with them and maybe other Gursikhs in the forum do not.

Sahib Singh Ji, stop jumping on the band wagon and proclaiming useless statements. I would think you were not stupid enough to even think such stupid things. Think before you post and please give some justification for your statements.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh.

147910[/snapback]

But have others not expressed similar points of view to yours in this thread already ? But you appear to have some sort of fixation with this thread. I have also noticed this when the issue of Pehowe wala was raised more than a year ago, there were plenty of people expressing views similar to yours but you persisted with posting on those threads.

I wish people like you would take as much interest in being vocal and writing on issues which are more important like beadbi of Guru Ji.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Well I rest my case you know exactly what I'm asking.

147911[/snapback]

Veer Ji,

I have no answers to your questions, Whether you have issues with all sikhs or Baba Ji in person for carrying out multiple Akhand Paths, then thats entirely up to you. I cannot persuade you, similarly you cannot persuade me.

I guess Whether Guru Ji's did or didnt carry out Akhand Paths Sahib or whether during the Singh Sabha Movement they were/were not carried out. I cannot comment as i have no knowledge...

But one thing we have to progress in is, IT CANNOT BE WRONG TO CARRY OUT AKHAND PATHS, so instead of us ALWAYS comparing and criticising why do we not simply acknowledge the Sewa for Sarbat da Pallah being done.

Okay excellent we say it in our Ardaas, but then doing 1313 Sri Akhand Path Sahibs under the same thing surely doesnt automatically make it something with negativity.

International Akali Jee,

From earlier in the post, apologies as you are probably right that the video of Sant Dhadrian Wale was released before the Nagar Kirtan as it all happened in the same couple of weeks, but I assure you that it had nothing to do with Baba Jee not coming to Canada because of that as they pretty much ignored all that and will without doubt be visiting Canada in the future. The rumours you also heard were in fact rumours (I have checked on this now).

Also, when I asked about your signature, I was just genuinely interested from where it came from and did not mean it in a different or cheeky way...etc, I'm very sorry if that offended you in any way.

Stay in Chardee Kalaa Jee,

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

147915[/snapback]

Can you kindly confirm whether Ranjit Singh has had that sign which proclaims him as a Sant removed from outside his dera. I am sure he said in the Professor Darshan Singh interview that he was not a Sant, although he shied away when asked several times by the Professor not to go to any durbar where he was called a Sant.

Some people appear to be obsessed with defending "personalities" . They never post on any other subject. When it comes to beadbi of Guru Mahraj they will not post on any thread, when it comes to topics on Shaheed Singh they will not post but when it comes to some one they proclaim is a "Sant" they will jump through hoops to try and defend them.

So H4RINDER Ji when are you going to post on any other topic areas ? like the many concerning beadbi of our Guru Ji ? or is your sole aim in life to write on threads concerning Pehowe wala ?  In fact here is a question for you, have you ever posted on a non Pehowe thread ?

147903[/snapback]

Veer Kurtas Ji,

You have a very valid point. Your right i havent posted on any other topic, but its not that other posts are not followed , its just its always been the case where my point of view has already been mentioned by fellow Gurskihs on this forum.

But your right, with me swalloing my pride, i should take part in other Panthic discussions.

In the case of Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, i raise opinion because i have first hand experience and knowledge of what Baba Ji does, this is becuase i spend a great amount with them and maybe other Gursikhs in the forum do not.

Sahib Singh Ji, stop jumping on the band wagon and proclaiming useless statements. I would think you were not stupid enough to even think such stupid things. Think before you post and please give some justification for your statements.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh.

147910[/snapback]

But have others not expressed similar points of view to yours in this thread already ? But you appear to have some sort of fixation with this thread. I have also noticed this when the issue of Pehowe wala was raised more than a year ago, there were plenty of people expressing views similar to yours but you persisted with posting on those threads.

I wish people like you would take as much interest in being vocal and writing on issues which are more important like beadbi of Guru Ji.

147919[/snapback]

Like i said earlier i raise opinion, because i have first hand experience with Baba Ji, this is due to spending a great amount of time with them. In light of this same issue others members on this forum may not have,....so surely someone with first hand experience would be able to post with more knowledge and detail than someone who hasnt first hand experience.

May Guru Ji bless us all

Sarbat da pallah

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

H4RINDER Jeeo you mention::::

"I have no answers to your questions, Whether you have issues with all sikhs or Baba Ji in person for carrying out multiple Akhand Paths, then thats entirely up to you. I cannot persuade you, similarly you cannot persuade me"

AGREED

"I guess Whether Guru Ji's did or didnt carry out Akhand Paths Sahib or whether during the Singh Sabha Movement they were/were not carried out. I cannot comment as i have no knowledge..."

It would be excellent for you to aquire this knowledge if you have the time

But one thing we have to progress in is, IT CANNOT BE WRONG TO CARRY OUT AKHAND PATHS, so instead of us ALWAYS comparing and criticising why do we not simply acknowledge the Sewa for Sarbat da Pallah being done.

I disagree entirely...this is NOT THE WAY OUR GURU SAHIBAN DID AKAND PAATS AND TAUGHT THE KAUM TO DO MULTIPLE AKAND PAATS FOR DAYS ON END.If there is an IOTA of evidence then please post otherwise leave alone

"Okay excellent we say it in our Ardaas, but then doing 1313 Sri Akhand Path Sahibs under the same thing surely doesnt automatically make it something with negativity."

You really don't understand my point tell why is one akand paat not enough why 1313?

The Akal Takht Marayada clearly mentions only one thing should happen at one time either katha/kirtan/akand paat. No where in our Guru Sahiban 's history have they ever done this then why does Maan Singh changing it do akand paats in this way?

The negativity is the amount of ritualistic Brahmin type sampat paat style being adopted by maan singh