1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

Gurfateh,

Munjoth Ji, i agree 100% with your views.

Without criticising i think your right there is a vast amount of hate by Veer Khalsa Fauj Ji in many posts. (This shouldnt be the case brother, as hate is a sin)

To be honest i personally cannot wait for Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji to come to the UK, i think the Sewa being carried out by Baba Ji is absolutely amazing.

We as Guru Ji's Khalsa Panth should remain United, not criticise or knock somebody for doing such Sewa.

Gurfateh Sangat Ji.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why hasnt "sant baba" maan singh come to canada again??? kind of starange... its been soo long ive been awaiting... it will be great when "sant baba" ranjit isngh dhanndriawala will come to canada too..

MS nijjar you need to get your facts straight fiirst of all the video was released before the nagar kirtan and the guy came on TV and said there is a possibility of baba dhandrianwala comming to the nagar kirtan.. I also heard with my very own ears on radio saying he was comming.... also if my signature has come from sarbloh granth then i gues tria chritars must be bani!!!!!!! go do katha of jab lag khalsa rahe niyara and go do katha of tria charitars and tell me what fits to the concept of GURBANI - SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI

lets start another thread as this is about the 1313 akhand paaths

I don't hate, Ok! If you think it is hate, then it is wrong. It is not hate. What I am trying to do is get our people to realize the truth and get away from this sant baba stuff. It is easy say others have hate. Show me where I showed hatred? Why would I hate someone? Did Maan Singh do kabjaa over my jameen? No. Did he try to get me off the hook? No. It is babas who have hate. They hate the Akaal Takht maryada. If not, show me one baba who follows Panthic maryada.

Do you follow Panthic maryada?

SSM Ji you are correct we should show respect to the thread starter but sorry if this is off topic,

The nindaks stated Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji will not have Sangat at Diwaans?

In 2005 the Barsi for Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji witnessed double Sangat at Gurdwara Sachkhand Isher Darbar Pehowa!!!! 1 million people!!!

They then stated he will never leave India?,

He did ,went to Kenya!!!

Then they stated he will not return to the west?

He did, recently went to Europe!!!

Now they say he will never tour Canada?

But what about when Baba Ji does tour Canada!!!!....Surely then sadly it will leave the nindaks without anything to say!!!

Sangat Ji Baba Ji's proved all above statements from Nindakas so far wrong?

It is a humble request that we acknowledge the fact Baba Ji will surely surely surely be touring Canada in the coming future!!!!! Rest Assurred

On a personal note to Khalsa Fauj Ji,Brother if you do not have any personal issues with Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji then excellent, all the more reason for us as a Panth to acknowldge the great Sewa being done!!

SARBAT DA PALLAH.

Sorry for going off topic, as Veer International Akali Ji stated this one is of the 1313 Sri Akhand Path Sahibs.

All Respect to www.theworldofgurunanak.com for keeping up the good work!

May Guru Sahib Ji contiune in blessing you with such Sewa!

i think everyone already knows who this man is thanks !

Babas pics are my pic on left if u have a look, its Baba Maan Singh Ji learning or listening to Baba Thakur Singh Ji.

And the first picture posted above shows a baba HUGGING another baba, if that shows he is gay or something in someone's sad opinion then you're just not well.

his legs are beingm massaged, btw i'm guessing none of you have massaged ur grandfather's legs?

nah....or so what if we have but thats our grandfather.....oh no but all these ppl round him show what?????

I dont understand if these pictures were a pathetic and sad attempt to show someone in a bad light or whether they were just posted to make sikhs sangat members aware of who the baba is and what he looks like so they can recognise him????????

I don't hate, Ok! If you think it is hate, then it is wrong. It is not hate. What I am trying to do is get our people to realize the truth and get away from this sant baba stuff. It is easy say others have hate. Show me where I showed hatred? Why would I hate someone? Did Maan Singh do kabjaa over my jameen? No. Did he try to get me off the hook? No. It is babas who have hate. They hate the Akaal Takht maryada. If not, show me one baba who follows Panthic maryada.

Do you follow Panthic maryada?

hate right there mate!..why not take a exit stage left and start your own topic instead of ruining other threads.

Veer Sher Punjabi,

I really cannot understand how you think such a poor, pathetic out of date, false attempt at trying to humiliate Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji could have worked.

Brother go back to your books and carry on researching, because if you had half a clue upon what the outcome of such Ninidya had been you wouldnt even bother showing face again....

Stop thinking your some SHER PUNJABI, and wake up mate, realise such false allegations havent worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of of beating around the same bush, Open your eyes and ackowledge the Sewa being done!!!!

Sorry if this has offended you but to be honest it is people like you who cannot appreciate such Sewa... It would be strongly advised for you to just take a look at some of the Sewa being done, and then try to get in contact with other Nindaks, (That's if they still have half a brain) just see how they are doing..............???

I know this is totally off topic, and once again would like to apologise to everyone, Sangat Ji i think its is important to remain United and participate in our Beloved Guru Ji's Panth as ONE.

Sarbat da Palla.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Just read through the thread and what a sad reality we have here. Mann Singh Ji doing 1313 Akandpaths for Sarbat da pallah , excellent work but has anyone ever thought since the Khalsa Panth came on this earth since Guru Nanak Dev Ji's time how many times sarbat da pallah is being mentioned even as I write it's probably being mentioned in an ardaas somewhere.

The problem is we have youth mostly bought up in the Nishkam sevak jatha in Birmingham who have been led to believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji exists in bodily form, first it was mann singh and then ranjit singh. I 've actually met and worked with some of the youth who have been bought up in Birmingham. They desparately want baba to hug as much as possible, they have been brainwashed in a serious way which is not to great a damage as these youth do show respect to Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the problem is they want a physical guru/sant to hug.

Sure Mann singh can do all the sewa he wants but the pictures speak for themselves above, once a person is stained he is stained for ever no matter how many akandpaths he does or what ever. Unless of course he comes over to Canada and apologize infront of the sangat for his mistakes and explain those photos above. Ranjit dundra did try to explain his actions to Prof Darshan Singh last year but still fails to remove the title of sant from his dera.He could not reply properly and show any respect to the our previous Akal Takht Jathedar Ji Prof Darshan Singh Ji.

I can understand clearly why these brainwashed sikhs think their babas are wicked and doing WICKED sewa.They should look in the mirror in front of them and then read Sikh history on massands/massand system on how it was started in Guru Ji's time and how Guru Gobind Singh Jee ended it beautifully.But weakness in the kaum and infiltration from Brahmins has established these masaand once more. Their parchar is sit at home an do naam simran and nothing else.This is the hidden agenda of the GOI who wants a shaantmai sikh not a political one they don't want sant siphai sikhs just sants sitting quitely in their home doing simran. Sikh kaum is in a fine mess at present and this babas are contributing nicely in thier own innocent ways.

As mentioned above it's a fact Guru Sahiban game the title of Bhai to prominent Sikhs like Bhai Gurdaas, Bhai Nana laal, Bhai Manj/Bhai Gunayaa. It's clear that this is the way the kaum should progress and not us the title SANT. However we have a kaum who doesn;'t have time to do research , who wants a quick fix, who wants a Guru to hug no wonder the kaum goes around looking for sants!!

I can only say what ever your introdcution to Sikhe, through sants or what ever, please read and reread your history before going around praising such sants and hugging them and feeding them your hard earned cash.