1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

Gurfateh,

I would just like to add, it is great how everybody has their own opinions, But shouldnt we all as Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Guru Ka Panth remain together and applaud such Sewa being done by Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji.

I agree with H4rinder, Nobody can do such huge Ninda of Mahan Gurskihs Like Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji and other Panthic Organisation such as Damdami Taksal, Akhand Kirtanees, Nanaksar, Rara Sahib and think they will get away with it.

It should be our duty to back anybody who is doing such SEWA, In this case Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji and remain United as a Panth. It should surely not be the case that we allow Nindaks to cause conflict and division within out Panth.

Just my thoughts, Bhul Chuk Maaf!

p.s posting the photos of Baba Ji, which as SSM greatly stated have nothing wrong with them DOES NOT PROVE OR EVEN SHOW ANYTHING!!

If you would like pictures of Baba Ji then simply view the gallery linked below:

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/Gallery.htm

Gurfateh.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry forgot to mention it's excellent that maan singh has given 28 lakhs to families of shaeeds but this is far cry from the crores he must have, when I was in India I heard the bank would be shut for 3 days just to count mann singh's bank balance.I would say he's just given a bit of the interest he's earned surely our Guru's want us to give 1/10 th of our income and 1/10 of our daily time to Guru Ji, how many times have you heard maan singh mention that. But there are those lovely sikhs who love sants and some love him so much that they've comitted 90% of their weatth and time to sant maan singh.I 'm not dissing it he's done and what he is doing a great job but he could do an even greater job if he comes abroad and clears the allegations against him.

I think rather than having 1313 Akhand paths in a room. It is far better to have 1 Akhand path and have 1313 people sitting there and listening to it.

Guru Jee says

pRB bwxI sbdu suBwiKAw ]

prabh baanee sabadh subhaakhiaa ||

The Word of God's Bani, and His Shabad, are the best utterances.

gwvhu suxhu pVhu inq BweI gur pUrY qU rwiKAw ] rhwau ]

gaavahu sunahu parrahu nith bhaaee gur poorai thoo raakhiaa || rehaao ||

So constantly sing them, listen to them, and read them, O Siblings of Destiny, and the Perfect Guru shall save you. ||Pause||

But on the other hand if there are 1313 Akhand Paaths, there will be much more opportunity for Hundreds of Paathis to read and contemplateGurbani.... More Laaha..

Why is this thread full of criticism, we seriously need to stop criticising others and act in accordance with Gurbani..

The more Bani that we read or listen to, the more Guru Jee blesses us with understanding.. We cannot say that if we listen/read, we will understand Bani. The understanding of Gurbani is a gift from Guru Jee but we will need to take steps to read/listen to Gurbani first ourselves.. only then will understanding develop.

We have no idea how many people's lives may change as a result of the 1313 Akhand Paaths. Its all in Guru Jee's hukam.

Vaheguroo pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf

why hasnt "sant baba" maan singh come to canada again??? kind of starange... its been soo long ive been awaiting... it will be great when "sant baba" ranjit isngh dhanndriawala will come to canada too..

MS nijjar you need to get your facts straight fiirst of all the video was released before the nagar kirtan and the guy came on TV and said there is a possibility of baba dhandrianwala comming to the nagar kirtan.. I also heard with my very own ears on  radio saying he was comming.... also if my signature has come from sarbloh granth then i gues tria chritars must be bani!!!!!!! go do katha of jab lag khalsa rahe niyara and go do katha of tria charitars and tell me what fits to the concept of GURBANI - SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI

lets start another thread as this is about the 1313 akhand paaths

147471[/snapback]

...i 'm awaitng to sant baba ranjit singh ji too...i never attend the diwan of sant ranjit singh.. :)

I don't hate, Ok! If you think it is hate, then it is wrong. It is not hate. What I am trying to do is get our people to realize the truth and get away from this sant baba stuff. It is easy say others have hate. Show me where I showed hatred? Why would I hate someone? Did Maan Singh do kabjaa over my jameen? No. Did he try to get me off the hook? No. It is babas who have hate. They hate the Akaal Takht maryada. If not, show me one baba who follows Panthic maryada.

Do you follow Panthic maryada?

147474[/snapback]

i think sanr maan singh ji never give another jamin of people...the sangat gift their jamin to Sant maan singh ji.

He isnt a person as we...my Jija ji always have attened his diwan, he always tell me, Sant isn't as say the people aroud.

In Hemkund Sahib Sant Maan Singh ji only one person who have done Japuji Sahib sitting in the water...we couldnt touch that water cold!!

So Sangat ji if he was wrong why didnt succes nothing him??

now i ask a <banned word filter activated> question...

What are u see in this page??descrive me...

Kirat_karam_ke_vishure.doc

Veer Sall Ji,

You seriously havent a clue,

First of all , the entire money, entire Sewa and entire everything at Gurdwara Sachkhand Isher Darbar Pehowa, is not on Baba Ji's NAME.....

....If you did your research properly instead of jumping on the band wagon... it is all on under the name of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Now if that seems as if it wrong then please may God help you!!!!

I dont know where you got your info from, but 3 days to count money........well maybe then brother it shows that the 28 lakhs given to Shaheeds was an amount given in just one night on December 25th 2005 at Sri Fatehgarh Sahib Ji.

Apart from the rest of Sewa Baba Ji has done, for instance, Langars feeding 100,00 people a day in Gujrat, Giving shelter to thousands in Orissa, Donating Kroros to the Flood hit families in Rajasthan, Setting up many academies for children of poor families, the list honestly remains.......

....Does this not beg the question....WHAT HAVE WE DONE?????

Baba Ji has not in anyway been stained, May be in your head yes but believe me, a large number of people have realised how such allegations were false without any form of justification what so ever.

Furthermore Baba Ji will return to Canada, but i just know people who state such flase things will not even be able to be found for information on Baba Ji's arrival..

why dont you leave me your number, so that you can be informed of Baba Ji's arrival.

Top be honest if anyone is stained its the Nindaks in Canada, who have Lost their beloved Sikhi.........

Lets not get in silly debates, lets acknowledge the Sewa and try hard ourselves too.

Sarbat da Pallah

k198k jeeo,

Many Thanks for your well researched comments. I haven' t a clue well maybe you were in your nappies when this guy was causing much division in the panth on what he used to say on the stage.I've been to his smagams since the late 90's and rememeber him clearly criticizing other jathebandi's over rehat maryada causing much division in the panth. He had no right to do that at that time.

I hope God helps the whole sikh kaum understand the likes of maan singh , trust me you won't need my number I'll be there when he comes , infact the whole kaum will loooking forward to hearing him clear his name. Doubt if it 'll ever happen.

I think the debate on Sants is a just one, all we as Sihks need to do is look to our historyand find that the most promident Sikhs were named by BHAI only BHAI, a few examplels

Bhai Nand Laal Ji, From Guru Gobind Singhs era

Bhai Gurdas Ji, Gur sikh given tappi from Guru Arjaan Dev Ji

Bhai Taro Ji, Sheedh singh from the past

Bhai Kania ji, aging a sheed from the past

I could carry on wth naming such Gur-Sihks, but have no need as you are all well versed in history.

My point being that the highest status within Sihki is BHAI.

And feel any Gur-Mukhs using the name Sant should reconcider chaning it back to BHAI as there is no less status using this name.

Maaf Karna if Ive made any mistake

Fateh

147379[/snapback]

You are right but our Guru Ji did not have access to some of the modern technology we have in todays advanced world. Things have changed since Black & Decker invented the Laser Level and Sant finder. With this you can easily detect Sant.

Come on folks if he wants to do 1313 Akhand Path then so be it. If he wants to do 1313 Sampat Path then let him. Time will tell if he ever travels to Canada again. If he wants to give 28lakh rupees to families of shaheed then lets all pray that tomorrow he will give 1 crore rupees to the victims of the 84 genocide.

post-2624-1137778401_thumb.jpg

Veer Sall Ji,

Its kind of strange that you choose to ignore such Mahan Sewa mentioned by k198k Ji.

You are in no postion to criticse any Sant including Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, because have you, in any way throughout your entire life done as much Sewa or Simran.....?? Just as i thought!

You say the entire kaum will wait for Baba Ji to clear his name. Mate believe me, Baba Ji has no reason to clear his or any name for that matter.To be honest the only thing which needs clearing is your head and the fact that Baba Ji will tour Canada.

The question seems to arise time and time again.....Baba Ji will not tour Canada but WHAT ABOUT WHEN HE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then it is just obvious that some other false crititicism will arise......INFACT i bet people like you will not even be around to talk, let alone show faces!!!

If you read the topic with a bit more attention then you would have realised that it is not Baba Ji criticising other Jathebandi's it is the Nindaks in Canada, who longer have Guru Ji's beloved Sikhi......

.......Remember thier statements......." SACKHAND VASI SRI MAN SANT BABA TAKHUR SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRAWALE WAS "A SILLY OLD MAN WHO HAD F**K ALL GYAN WHAT SO EVER, HE ALSO STATED THAT DAMDAMI TAKSAL WAS A ORGANISATION FULL OF IDOTS WHO WERE FOLLOWING A PERSON WHO LIED TO THE PANTH FOR 20 YEARS ABOUT SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRAWALE."

HE FURTHER STATED THAT ALL AKJ FOLLOWERS AND KHARKOO SINGHS WERE LOST AND NANAKSAR WAS A PIECE OF FALSE HISTORY TOO.........

NOW IF SOMEBBODY CAN DO NINIDYA OF SUCH MAHAN LEGENDARY GURSIKHS AND ALSO PAVITAR ORGANISATIONS IN OUR SIKH HISTORY.. then if veer Sall Ji ,do not consider yourself a Sikh if you think it is correct to support them!!!!

Understand, no matter what you say, whatever you post, whatever you preach or whoever you criticise, AFTER ALL THE FALSE ALLEGATIONS.....Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji is still in chardi kala!!!

Furthermore this question slaps all Nindaks in the face why is it that to this very day, they are NOT??

Quite simple, maybe it is because they have been stirring Bull***t for day one.

Lets remain United, and learn to Uphold such Sewa by taking a lump out of Ego and pride, and not criticse upon false unproven pathetic allegations !

Kurtas Ji, you have a point, Time will tell as it has over the past 2 years....Look whos still a Sikh and who is not??? Very Simple Brother.

Furthermore why is there still no proof????? Same old question!

Regardless of any personal issues, we all have to admit a simple fact, THE SEWA & PARCHAAR BEING DONE IS WELL MORE THAN WE COULD EVER DO.....

When Baba Ji does tour Canada, i guess it will be a long end to all unanswered questions... People will then realise how stupid they have been to be falsely misled by the Nindaks....I hope Guru Ji blesses us all..

SARBAT DA PALLAH

>>Kurtas Ji, you have a point, Time will tell as it has over the past 2 years....Look whos still a Sikh and who is not??? Very Simple Brother.

Yes you are right. I bet (ups I know I should not bet) many of those who are no longer Sikhs were followers of Pehowe wala. Which raises the point (not just about him but Ranjit Singh as well) they claim to have inspired hundreds of thousands to take amrit but as they say it is about quality not quantity. So where is the quality. When I go to Punjab I see more and more people with their hair cut (ignoring the migrants). So where are all these new Singh living ?

>>Furthermore why is there still no proof????? Same old question!

What you expecting ? Videos ? I ask you to bear in mind when that dirty <admin-profanity filter activated> Dhanwant Su raped a small girl there was no proof until Punjab Police got hold of him then everything came out. This was a peadophile who was accepted by thousands to be a Sant and whom Vedanti cleared of raping a very young girl.

>>When Baba Ji does tour Canada, i guess it will be a long end to all unanswered questions... People will then realise how stupid they have been to be falsely misled by the Nindaks....I hope Guru Ji blesses us all..

So when is he going over ? Are there any plans ?