Sikhs in new york

Guest Dilkaraja

Guest Dilkaraja

Whats going on with sardars in new york city, recently a group of sardars attacked a man of indian decent and beat and stabbed him and robbed his store.....These are spouse to be religious people and they are attacking inncoent people. I mean the sikh community has to seriouly look at what it is doing, i mean now I know why police officers are having racial profiling in the new york area. I have personally seen "sardars" hanging outside of schools, drinking and smoking. What a disgrace... I have heard form friends and people....all saying sikhism looks as if it is a bad religlion. The sikhs in the new york area (no I am not streotyping) have to change their attitude and views (not including me andmy family also no streotypes). Like many of the people I know we are all humanistic and follow in the footsteps of Abraham Manslow and believe all humans have free will and such but killing and hurting others is wrong. Sikhs have gone around attacking friends of mine, who dont even do anything to deserve it. But most of the these "sikhs" are caught later on and beaten up......Oh yeah I am talking about the sikh youth not Sikhs in real general...sorry about the misspled words its really dark i cant see the keys and I dont have much time online. Well on with the story....it is hurting my image and it is hard for me to go to school and tell people I am a sikh because of such a bad image going around. No I am not scared, just dont want to ruin my image because of others.

Dilkaraja, I’ve been to NY many times. Sikhs don’t indulge in any of the things you say they supposedly do. Sikhs in NY are decent hard working people just as they are in Canada, and UK. I’ve seen Sikhs in NY always working working working, with no time to rest. I don’t know which twilight version of this world you have seen Sikhs doing what you claim they are doing. As for the beating up of that Indian man, you never know what the man did to those Sardars that made them beat him up. Sardars usually avoid fights, but only fight when the other guy piss’s them off over the edge, and that’s what the guy of Indian descent must have done (I know how Sardars think, I’m a Sardar too!). Again, I’m just totally surprised at reading what you wrote, because I have observed Sardars in NY to be a sharp contrast to what you described them to be.

Guest SikhForLife

whats ur source on that news buddy?

i live right next to NY.. 30 min. drive.. and i know a lot of ppl there

if somethin like that happened i would know.. okie?

so unless u can present offical sources i say ur full of BS

and yea theres gang activity everywhere but they aint no sikhs.. prob some drunk punjabis who keep no hair.. and act like they r in a snoop dog video

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

so unless u can present offical sources i say ur full of BS
I Agree 100% .
I know how Sardars think, I’m a Sardar too!). Again, I’m just totally surprised at reading what you wrote, because I have observed Sardars in NY to be a sharp contrast to what you described them to be.

AGree again

been to NY

nt seen any of that :T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Seriously, without being harsh, how can you talk about how the Sikh (and dont say Sardar cuz its a bit of a stoopid word if you ask me, your either Sikh, Patit, or nothing) community is portraying itself when you yourself have cut up hair and have shed the identity which Guru Nanak all the way to Guru Gobind Singh specifically told you to keep?

You should stop chattin breeze............at least grow your kesh before you talk about Sikh portraying themselves......

Guest Dilkaraja

The real dilkaraja speaking..........listhen guys I know who has been posting on and by my screen name.........and the person has installed a keystoke software in the school computers..........this person apprently hates sikhs.. I myself am a sikh..........dont listhen to this person i wont post from school anymore. I have change dmy password but this person found it. I will notify my school advisors of the punjabi club. The person is also like me a humanstic....ignore this person... I am going to change my sn

Whats going on with sardars in new york city, recently a group of sardars attacked a man of indian decent and beat and stabbed him and robbed his store.....These are spouse to be religious people and they are attacking inncoent people. I mean the sikh community has to seriouly look at what it is doing, i mean now I know why police officers are having racial profiling in the new york area. I have personally seen "sardars" hanging outside of schools, drinking and smoking. What a disgrace... I have heard form friends and people....all saying sikhism looks as if it is a bad religlion. The sikhs in the new york area (no I am not streotyping) have to change their attitude and views (not including me andmy family also no streotypes). Like many of the people I know we are all humanistic and follow in the footsteps of Abraham Manslow and believe all humans have free will and such but killing and hurting others is wrong. Sikhs have gone around attacking friends of mine, who dont even do anything to deserve it. But most of the these "sikhs" are caught later on and beaten up......Oh yeah I am talking about the sikh youth not Sikhs in real general...sorry about the misspled words its really dark i cant see the keys and I dont have much time online. Well on with the story....it is hurting my image and it is hard for me to go to school and tell people I am a sikh because of such a bad image going around. No I am not scared, just dont want to

ruin my image because of others.

This guy might be a non Sikh, most likely hindu by the look of his screen name..... :T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest Dilkaraja

I am getting annoyed, the person can be kicked out of campus because what he is doing is considered illegal (hacking).....I love the sn so I dont want to change it I am just going to avoid that one computer in the punjabi club office. The person is not hindu.....but a sikh.