Photo Of Singh With Jesus!

sher_panjabi

They are some tricksey missionaries. Here is one of their tactics.

So lets say I go there with an illness and ask for help. They would b emore than willing to help me...so they give me a "sugar pill" as medicine and tell me to recite your name for God, so I (a simple farmer) be like ok i'll start doing Waheguru. So i do taht for about a week and no results.

I'd go back to them and say nothing happened, so then they give me a real medicine and would tell me to recite Jesus's name. Well it is obvious that the real medicine is going to cure whatever illness i might have. So now is when they make their move about how their lords name cured your illness and not yours.

It is a Pathetic tactic targeted towards the uneducated and the poor people.

I guess this tells you stop screaming about Independent Khalistan start thinking about a strong and independent Khalsa. Even if you were independent invaders from outside will come in and try to change the minds of the weak. Eg: If you religion does not allow you to cut your hair well ours does. Make the Khalsa Nation Strong does not matter in which country you are in. Even if you are in independent Khalistan.

Guest militant singh
I guess this tells you stop screaming about Independent Khalistan start thinking about a strong and independent Khalsa. Even if you were independent invaders from outside will come in and try to change the minds of the weak. Eg: If you religion does not allow you to cut your hair well ours does. Make the Khalsa Nation Strong does not matter in which country you are in. Even if you are in independent Khalistan.

148908[/snapback]

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD 20YRZ SINCE DA DECLARATION OF INEPENDENCE

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

-well said, i agree with you

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

148908[/snapback]

I guess this tells you stop eating food and start thinking about a strong and independent Khalsa. Even if you ate food invaders from outside will come in and try to change the minds of the weak. Eg: If you religion does not allow you to cut your hair well ours does. Make the Khalsa Nation Strong does not matter what your diet is. Even if you are eating food.

148908[/snapback]

I guess this tells you stop eating food and start thinking about a strong and independent Khalsa. Even if you ate food invaders from outside will come in and try to change the minds of the weak. Eg: If you religion does not allow you to cut your hair well ours does. Make the Khalsa Nation Strong does not matter what your diet is. Even if you are eating food.

149001[/snapback]

-well said, i agree with you