...vishav Sikh Samelan...(world Sikh Convention)..

Nirvair S Khalsa

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gurfateh

seems not much intrest in this post WHYYYYY???????/

153335[/snapback]

Maybe because Dhuma has shown his true colours when he made a big hoo haa over women doing seva at Harimandir Sahib. He conveniently forgot about the message of equality in Sikhi.

The Taksal has had some great panthic sewadar who have done immense sewa from Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji to Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. I fail to see how Dhuma fits in to this illustrous history and how he will leave his mark.

Also much has been reported about Dhuma and his stooges like Mokham Singh and their liason with the RSS.

Rode has been tainted by MK Dhar's book and exposed for having links with the GOI and receiving arms from the GOI. If anyone thinks this is rubbish then ask Rode to undergo a lie detector test.

This conference will not achieve anything as many of those behind it have highly dubious pasts. I bet the likes of Dr Chohan etc will be there shouting their usual rubbish whilst conveniently forgetting to answer questions about how the GOI let him back into India. Then there is Vedanti the Jathedar who like to say YES to backhanders and let child rapists like Dhanwant Su off. Too many such dubious charachters will be at the event.

I DONT SEE HOW BABA HARNAM SINGH JI CAN TAKE FORWARD THE THINKING OF SANT GIANI JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANVALE (MUKHI DAMDAMI TAKSAL) . . . AS FIRSTLY HE DECLARES SANT JI SHAHEED, THEN STATES THAT BABA THAKUR SINGH JI IS A BRAHM GIANI . . . THE TWO IDEAS DONT MATCH . . . DUE TO THE FACT SANT JI SAID TO ALL THE SANGAT THAT IF ANYTHING WAS TO HAPPEN TO ME THE MUKHI OF TAKSAL WILL BE BABA THAKUR SINGH JI AND THAT WHATEVER BABA JI SAYS THE JATHA WILL HAVE TO BELIEVE AS TRUTH (recordings of this are available from various sites and places). IN DUE TIME BABA JI BECAME THE JATHEDAR OF TAKSAL (IN ABSCENCE OF SANT JI). BABA JI STATES ON MANY MANY OCCASIONS THAT SANT JI IS STILL IN CHARDII KALAA (NOT SHAHEED). BABA JI GOES TO SACH KHAND. . . THE SANGAT (CLARIFICATION NEEDED OF SANGAT HERE) MAKES BABA HARNAM SINGH MUKHI OF TAKSAL . . .(ANOTHER POINT . A JATHEDAR OF TAKSAL CAN NOLY MAKE THE NEXT JATHEDAR I.E BRAHM GIANI SANT BABA GURBACHAN SINGH JI MADE BRAHM GIANI SANT BABA KARTAR SINGH JI THE NEXT JATHEDAR ANOTHER E.G. SANT JI SAID BABA JI WILL BE THE JATHEDAR. BABA JI STATES SANT JI IS STILL IN CHARDI KALAA) SO BASICALLY THE CURRENT JATHEDAR IS STILL SANT GIANI JARNAIL SINGH JI WHO IN DUE TIME WILL RETURN. BABA HARNAM SINGH JI SES ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS THAT BABA THAKUR SINGH JI IS A BRAHM GIANI SOO NOW WHY IS HE TRYING TO IMPLY THAT SANT JI IS SHAHEED???????????? I.E. GOING AGAINST THE BACHAN OF BABA THAKUR SINGH JI WHO HE HAS CALLED A BRAHM GIANI. . .. VERY VERY CONFUSING NEVER MIND. .. CLARIFICATIONS REQUIRED PLEASE BY THE SINGHS WHO BELIEVE BABA HARNAM SINGH TO BE THE MUKHI.

please forgivve for my many mistakes

I have no time for Dhuma but regardless everyone knows that Baba Jarnail Singh Ji is Shaheed. You can tell all the stories you want but by denying he is Shaheed you are insulting his sacrifice. Some people with vested interests spun that story. It is easy to see those behind it because today they are living in big palatial kotia built using money they gathered in the name of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji.

Your rubbish reminds me of the farcical things told by Namdharis etc about Guru Gobind Singh Ji living under an assumed name in Punjab. Next you will tell us he is on some island with Elvis and Lord Lucan.

Please grow up and stop disrespecting Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. He was never a coward and there is no reason why he would hide anywhere for 20+ years.

I DONT SEE HOW BABA HARNAM SINGH JI CAN TAKE FORWARD THE THINKING OF SANT GIANI JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANVALE (MUKHI DAMDAMI TAKSAL) . . . AS FIRSTLY HE DECLARES SANT JI SHAHEED, THEN STATES THAT BABA THAKUR SINGH JI IS A BRAHM GIANI . . . THE TWO IDEAS DONT MATCH . . . DUE TO THE FACT SANT JI SAID TO ALL THE SANGAT THAT IF ANYTHING WAS TO HAPPEN TO ME THE MUKHI OF TAKSAL WILL BE BABA THAKUR SINGH JI AND THAT WHATEVER BABA JI SAYS THE JATHA WILL HAVE TO BELIEVE AS TRUTH (recordings of this are available from various sites and places). IN DUE TIME BABA JI BECAME THE JATHEDAR OF TAKSAL (IN ABSCENCE OF SANT JI). BABA JI STATES ON MANY MANY OCCASIONS THAT SANT JI IS STILL IN CHARDII KALAA (NOT SHAHEED). BABA JI GOES TO SACH KHAND. . . THE SANGAT (CLARIFICATION NEEDED OF SANGAT HERE) MAKES BABA HARNAM SINGH MUKHI  OF TAKSAL . . .(ANOTHER POINT . A JATHEDAR OF TAKSAL CAN NOLY MAKE THE NEXT JATHEDAR I.E BRAHM GIANI SANT BABA GURBACHAN SINGH JI MADE  BRAHM GIANI SANT BABA KARTAR SINGH JI THE NEXT JATHEDAR ANOTHER E.G. SANT JI SAID BABA JI WILL BE THE JATHEDAR. BABA JI STATES SANT JI IS STILL IN CHARDI KALAA) SO BASICALLY THE CURRENT JATHEDAR IS STILL SANT GIANI JARNAIL SINGH JI WHO IN DUE TIME WILL RETURN. BABA HARNAM SINGH JI SES ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS THAT BABA THAKUR SINGH JI IS A BRAHM GIANI SOO NOW WHY IS HE TRYING TO IMPLY THAT SANT JI IS SHAHEED???????????? I.E. GOING AGAINST THE BACHAN OF BABA THAKUR SINGH JI WHO HE HAS CALLED A BRAHM GIANI. . .. VERY VERY CONFUSING NEVER MIND. .. CLARIFICATIONS REQUIRED PLEASE BY THE SINGHS WHO BELIEVE BABA HARNAM SINGH TO BE THE MUKHI.

please forgivve for my many mistakes

153337[/snapback]

wjkk wjkf

singh could you explain wher you think Sant ji is? and did Baba Thakur Singh Ji say he was coming back in my human lifetime?. Gyani Harnam Singh Dhumma is doing what he can but at the looks of it (at the moment) he s no Sant Gyani Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale. Also kurtas veeri ji you are right in saying that about Jasbir Singh Rode. he did parchar of sikhi wen he came to England but he sold out after his arrest.

please forgive me for my mistakes

wjkk wjkf

BBC staff will be in India to cover this - linked up to some Singhs from the UK.

Will first broadcast something on BBC Asian Network, Panjabi programme - Friday 24th.

Will then broadcast something live on BBC Asian Network on Sunday 26th.

Follow up broadcast on 27th.

Half hour documentary for BBC Asian Network, BBC Radio 5 Live and BBC World Service.  Arranged with the Sikh Federation (UK) on the back of the Worldwide Candle Lit Vigils on 17th January and India's denial that there are NO SIKH POLITICAL PRISONERS.

Will post more specifics as received.

152136[/snapback]

1st BBC Asian Network Report

Friday 24 February 2006

Breakfast Show 6.00am

Forward to 46:50-52:00

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.s...anbreakfast_fri

153263[/snapback]

2nd BBC Asian Network Report

Friday 24 February 2006

Breakfast Show 6.00am

Forward to 1.50:00-56:05

Paramjit Singh from Wolverhampton is interviewed.

153264[/snapback]

3rd BBC Asian Network Report

Friday 24 February 2006

Panjabi Show After 8.00pm

Try and listen

153265[/snapback]

Singh Sahib Bhai Jasvir Singh, former Jathedar of the Akaal Takht was on at around 8:25pm.

Baba Harnam Singh, head of the Damdami Taksal was on about 9.20pm.

Trying to exact timings for you to listen on-line.

153276[/snapback]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.s...sianpunjabi_fri

To listen to Singh Sahib Bhai Jasvir Singh, former Jathedar of the Akaal Takht go forward to 57.35, it finishes at 1:00.45.

To listen to Baba Harnam Singh, head of the Damdami Taksal go forward to 1:44.50, it finishes at 1:49.35.

153317[/snapback]

Next broadcast on BBC Asian Network likely to be at around 8.20am (Sunday 26 February 2006) - live from the World Sikh Convention.

Another update on Monday 27 February just after 8.00am.

first of all, if u gonna talk crap bout jasbir singh, get off the net, either go to his face and jus confront him

jus see if he can answer ure questions

or ask some people who actually knew him

but please dont talk crap over the net

and i aint even gonna waste time doin this over the net

as for dhumma

jhe aint jathedar of taksal

no one has given him tha authority, at least no one with the right to give him tha power has given him it

aand if taksal was to have another mukhee, im sure someone like dhumma who has been accused of swearing at baba je before he was jathedar wud become one

dhumma is a fake

bhula chuka maf

BBC staff will be in India to cover this - linked up to some Singhs from the UK.

Will first broadcast something on BBC Asian Network, Panjabi programme - Friday 24th.

Will then broadcast something live on BBC Asian Network on Sunday 26th.

Follow up broadcast on 27th.

Half hour documentary for BBC Asian Network, BBC Radio 5 Live and BBC World Service.  Arranged with the Sikh Federation (UK) on the back of the Worldwide Candle Lit Vigils on 17th January and India's denial that there are NO SIKH POLITICAL PRISONERS.

Will post more specifics as received.

152136[/snapback]

1st BBC Asian Network Report

Friday 24 February 2006

Breakfast Show 6.00am

Forward to 46:50-52:00

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.s...anbreakfast_fri

153263[/snapback]

2nd BBC Asian Network Report

Friday 24 February 2006

Breakfast Show 6.00am

Forward to 1.50:00-56:05

Paramjit Singh from Wolverhampton is interviewed.

153264[/snapback]

3rd BBC Asian Network Report

Friday 24 February 2006

Panjabi Show After 8.00pm

Try and listen

153265[/snapback]

Singh Sahib Bhai Jasvir Singh, former Jathedar of the Akaal Takht was on at around 8:25pm.

Baba Harnam Singh, head of the Damdami Taksal was on about 9.20pm.

Trying to exact timings for you to listen on-line.

153276[/snapback]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.s...sianpunjabi_fri

To listen to Singh Sahib Bhai Jasvir Singh, former Jathedar of the Akaal Takht go forward to 57.35, it finishes at 1:00.45.

To listen to Baba Harnam Singh, head of the Damdami Taksal go forward to 1:44.50, it finishes at 1:49.35.

153317[/snapback]

Next broadcast on BBC Asian Network likely to be at around 8.20am (Sunday 26 February 2006) - live from the World Sikh Convention.

Another update on Monday 27 February just after 8.00am.

153343[/snapback]

Just listened to BBC Asian Network - had about 10 minutes live from 8.35am-8.45am - Sunday 26 February 2006. BBC said police estimate 125,000 in attendance. They estimated at least 25,000. One of the biggest ever Sikh rallies. One of the biggest tents/stages seen by the BBC correspondent.

Will put exact times up for those that missed it, when the recorded programme is put on the BBC web site.