3d Sikh Warriors

Udham

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME GAME GAME GAME GAME GAME I LOVE GAMES THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE A GAME ON SIKHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):@ <_< :umm:

umm wat sort of game will it be??? RPG, Adventure?

THIS IS GREAT, especially for youth who love gaming its a great way too promote sikhi

bhul chuk maaf

I know the photogrpah that you are refering to. It is NOT of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and HAri Singh Nalwa. It is actually of the Amir of Sind and his Pathan bodyguard.

Ranjit Singh died in 1839 when photography was extremelly experiemental. No real portrtrait photographs were taken for another 5 years and the first camera came to India in 1849 when Ranjit had been dead 10 years.

Aman

aman is right i knwo which photo it is...... and it is not Maharajah Ranjit singh

there is a portrait of maharajah Ranjit Singh drawn by emily eden , which is probably closest you will get to what he looked like, in later tsages of life

Maharaja%20Ranjit%20Singh%20P_big.jpg

I beleive there is a great statue of maharajah ranjit singh in amritsar.

-----------------------

for the game we will be using the unreal engine....

----------------

The game will be a 3rd person perspective, sword fighting, action adventure.

it is DEFINATELY not a game for children !!!..... but for young adults......so expect some major carnage !!!

Taran

umm ok i have a few ideas they are pretty wild ideas of a dream game its just an idea though

ok so its a 3rd peson action game

weapons ranging from khanda, kirpan bow and arrow to AK-47s and rocket launchers

how about a sort of free roam type game based in india with the cities in such as Amritsar, Lahore, Dehli, Muktsar e.t.c

you can choose too be a singh or singhnee and you go through the whole history of sikhi right from Guru Nanak Dev Jis time where you start out as a missionary right to the present time or even future like the struggle for freedom

and it could have all leadings sikhs from history ( well most of them)

extra features in the game like horseriding right up to motorbikes.

Roam free india fighting for justice in motorbikes or on horses armed with your weapons and armed with waheguru :)

like i said its just a wild idea

umm ok i have a few ideas they are pretty wild ideas of a dream game its just an idea though

ok so its a 3rd peson action game

weapons ranging from khanda, kirpan bow and arrow to AK-47s and rocket launchers

how about a sort of free roam type game based in india with the cities in such as Amritsar, Lahore, Dehli, Muktsar e.t.c

you can choose too be a singh or singhnee and you go through the whole history of sikhi right from Guru Nanak Dev Jis time where you start out as a missionary right to the present time or even future like the struggle for freedom

and it could have all leadings sikhs from history ( well most of them)

extra features in the game like horseriding right up to motorbikes.

Roam free india fighting for justice in motorbikes or on horses armed with your weapons and armed with waheguru  :)

like i said its just a wild idea

150430[/snapback]

Lol...looks like your talking about a GTA type game. Sall good GTA's still ill..

there will be some free roaming, but there will be distinctive mission goals.....

there will be a great storyline, where we will follow A main character on his journeys.

a bit like prince of persia..... (but more violent.)

on another note heres some comedy images i did for www.sikhstudent.org.

did you hear about EA games releasing a KABADDI game... YEAHHHH!!!!

EA_kabaddi2005.jpg

bluddy indians, they can't read a normal AtoZ

punjAtoJedd.jpg

remember pingu the annoying cartoon on tv, well heres the punjabi BLING version

looks a bit like dalher "fatboy" mehndi

pin_DU.jpg