congrats mr bsbk (bhupinder singh)

moorakh mugadh

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur

Here goes unclejee..i made this list when my little singh cousin was born last year. Hope it helps :)

Akaljot

Akalnivas

Agamjot

Antarjot

Anantdev

Anoop

Amanjot

Amanvir

Udai

Eesharvir

Satnaam

Sundarvir

Sukhvir

Shahbaaz

Sukhchain

Harcharan

Harjot

Harjaap

Harnaam

Himmat

Karamjot

Gaganjot

Giaanveer

Gurditta

Gurnaam

Gurveer

Jasjeevan

Japnaam

Jujhaar

Tuv Charnan

Tuvrain

Taran

Takdeer

Darvesh

Dalraaj

Naunidh

Naunihaal

Navjot

Narveer

Nirvair

Nidhaan

Nirmolak

Naamheera

Prabhjeev

Prabhnoor

Prabhjeet

Prabhnaam

Brahmvir

Brahmdev

Brahmdeep

Brahmjeev

Manjot

Mehtaab

Mehrvaan

Ranveer

Raminder

Livtaar

Varinder

Varyaam

My personal favorites are Agamjot, Naunidh, Naunihaal, Nirvair and Brahmvir. Those are such beautiful names.....aaaaahhhhh cant wait to know his(little singh jee's) name

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Yes Bhanjee Jkaur Sahib Singh and also Bikramjeet Singh is not a bad name either. Sadh Sangat Jee very soon Dass will let you inform abt the first letter which wil be blessed by SGGS jee.

The Singh is now of 11 days old, I request all of you to do ardass for us that we can do his seva along with Bibi Jaspreet Kaur who is now a days is in her Nani's house, as true GURSIKH like all of you.

bhul chuk maaf

Dass Bhupender Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest balwinderkaur

name him shahbaaz singh ....after the great singh shaheed who was broken apart on wheels. :):(:@ dont worry both kids will grow up to be tyaar-bur-tyaar gursikhs under your good care and guidance. ;) and of coz with sangatz blessing. :@ we're loving them both so much now alt. we hardly know them. :@

• 4 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guru Pyari, Guru Saroop Sadh Sangat Jee, this is just to inform that the baby son will be of 40 days on 6th December and we are plng to go to GURUDWARA BANGLA SAHIB for his NAAMKARAN, our family is excited about the HUKAM and its first letter. Balvinder Bhanjee I already took a printout of your fav. names plus i took some names from various websites too so with guru jee hukam and kirpa dass will tell sangat name of NEW SINGH on sunday or on monday positively.

Please give your blessings to the SINGH for a GURSIKHI JEEVEN.

bhul chuk maaf

Dass Bhupender Singh

Guest balwinderkaur
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guru Pyari, Guru Saroop Sadh Sangat Jee, this is just to inform that the baby son will be of 40 days on 6th December and we are plng to go to GURUDWARA BANGLA SAHIB for his NAAMKARAN, our family is excited about the HUKAM and its first letter. Balvinder Bhanjee I already took a printout of your fav. names plus i took some names from various websites too so with guru jee hukam and kirpa dass will tell sangat name of NEW SINGH on sunday or on monday positively.

Please give your blessings to the SINGH for a GURSIKHI JEEVEN.

bhul chuk maaf

Dass Bhupender Singh

yay thats such good news..whatever the hukum remember to give little singhjee a POWERFUL name :@:@ :@ :@