Everything Is In His Hands.

heart

Waheguru jee ka khalsa, Waheguru jee kee fateh.

The statement: Everything is in His Hands.

Something happens in our daily lives. Sometimes we land ourselves in trouble becuase we did not care to listen to the rules made for us by waheguru. At another time, we may know the rules but we disrespect and not use themm, which then causes us trouble.

People have to know the rules of nature and also fallow them. The government does not create accidents; they are cuased by the failure of the drivers.

Waheugru does not plan 'accidents' (evil) for us; the failure is on our part. There is no devil, or satan to missguide us and put us in touble. It is we ourselves who fail to fallow waheguru's rules and create trouble for ourselves.

Waheguru has given us intellect and physical competence to act according to certain basic prinicples of life. We are to use them and not sit like stones. When we act we have many ideas before us and many kinds of forces acting on us. Greed, anger, ego, love, sympathy, desire for service. etc. Direct our actions towards others.

Teaching and preaching are required to help a person make the right decisions. Virtues lead us to peace and vices lead us to trouble.

Our happiness or sorrow depends upon the feelings under which we act. It is not justified to blame Waheguru for our failures or evil acts. To free ourselves of the guilt of doing antisocial or illegal acts, we tell ourselves that everything is in the hands of waheguru ; a human can do nothing. This is trying to "act smart". Actually, by this we only fool ourselves.

There is a classic example of how this principle, " i do not do anything;everything is done my waheguru" works and how its misuse is stopped.

For explample, A second-time thief was sentenced by the judge for one year in jail. On hearing the sentence the thief adressed the judge, "Sir, do you believe waheguru the almighty Judge and that he does everything?"

Judge: yes, i do.

Thief: Waheguru made me commit this theft according to his will. Therefore, it is wrong for you to ME to jail.

Judge: You are sentenced for two years do not blame ME for increasing your sentence. You know that i can not do anything; everything is done my waheguru.

The thief learned his lesson of his life -- it is wrong to hold God responsible for what one intentionally plans to do or does under the preassure of vices.

We cannot ignore the knowledge of good or bad while living this life.

kbIr mnu jwnY sB bwq jwnq hI Aaugnu krY ]

Kabeer, the mortal knows everything, and knowing, he still makes mistakes.

kwhy kI kuslwq hwiQ dIpu kUey prY ]216]

What good is a lamp in one's hand, if he falls into the well? ||216||

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Thanks for writing very good article. This will be very good if everyone can think that what is wrong or what is right. Then the world will be beautiful. But still there are somethings which are under control of God. Like one person think that this is bad, I should not do this, but other person doesnt think this way. Who make their minds to think like that. If we say that people are different due to the ways they are raised up, then even in one family one child is very nice and another is spoiled. Who make their minds to think that way. The best way to stay away from bad deeds is to pray to God to give us the strength to understand what is wrong and what is right, but it is written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib, ke rab naal wi ohi lagde han jinan te rab di kirpa hundi hai. I may be wrong also, just trying to express my feelings. I wish ke sab te rab di kirpa howe te oh sb nu change te bure di samajh dewe. I wish ke jinan te rab di kirpa hai te jo rab nu yaad karde han, usde agge ardaas karde han, oh sari duniya layi ardaas karan. I strongly agree with you that preaching is the best thing. I wish ke Guru Nanak Dev ji pher is dharti te avtaar dharan te duniya da sudhar karan. Oh sanu sareyan nu eh samajh den ke relegion de naam te innocent lokan nu marna bahut galat hai. asin sab ik duje nu ena pyar kariye jin sada rab sanu karda hai.

Good luck for your good thinking and good work.

• 1 month later...