Me & Terrorist..?

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

Khalsa Ji,

I changed my school and now going to a new one. There are only 5 Sikh boys including me at school and all other 4 are hair cut. Yesterday, some Spanish people called me terrorist not one time they have been calling me terrorist from the day i started there. I told about this to teachers but no one did anything instead they told me that they have told about it to vice-principal. Today, I went to VP and told him he said he will take care of it but he did nothing, and those people kept calling me a terrorist.

After all this i decided to go to Principal, i told him about all this and he told me the same thing VP told me. But during last period, they called me terrorist and made fun of my dastaar... Meaning Principal did nothing either.

Now, i told about it to my friends they said lets beat those Spanish people up.. LOL.gifLOL.gif and they will stop doing it... but i don't think so... no.gifno.gif

Please, Can you tell me what should i do???????

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I've been in the same place. In my case there were no other desis even, it was just me against everyone. I've lived in rural areas where they don't have any other minorites. I've had it where when I went to the teacher and the teacher made fun of me. Talk with them, see if they listen. In some cases they don't want to listen, then you have to learn to ignore them. Be strong within, don't let it bother you. I grew up in Ohio and currently live in North Carolina, where some people are somewhat backwards. Some will listen, some won't.

Chardee kala!!!