Keertan taking place in partyhall/pub

ggbb

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!!!!

Dear Sikh Sangat it has come to my attention there is a keertan program taking place Nov 5th (not too sure about the date) anyway it is taking place in the month of November at the University Of British Columbia (ubc) when we think of a keertan program in a major Uni such as ubc we think wow that’s really good gursikhs are organizing keertans in major uni that will be good to show others out there what Sikhi is about.... however gursikho there’s a major problem. The place where the keertan is taking place is not a good place this building is located in the ubc campus and where the keertan is taking place is on the 1st floor which is a party hall...and on the 2nd floor in the same building there is a pub...the organizers are amrit dari gursikhis...I personally think they should know better not to take guru sahib in such a place like that...even if they are cleaning the party hall the point is its still a party hall and onto of that there is a pub on the 2nd floor...we should ask ourselves is this a way to treat our guru ji....I think its a good thing they are doing a keertan but they should overlook the location if they cannot get a place then they should not hold the keertan there....in my opinion I think this keertan should be put to a stop...please forgive me for any mistakes

For get about it. It's BC, the land where the Manmukhs also known as the so-called "moderates" rule. If you do something about it, it’s very probable that the likes of Kim Bolan will connect this to the air-India bombing or something like that. And later on they might even give her the Tara Hayer journalist award for reporting it.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

For get about it. It's BC, the land where the Manmukhs

I totally agree. i just came back from bc 3 months ago and realised how far away from sikhi i had gone; in terms of abyass.

The problem in BC is that all of our people are in a competitive frame of mind - trying to outwin other ethnic minorities.

Just my few points :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!

This is the reply of a person who is organizing this keertan "Due to all of the concerns, we are re-evaluating the decision on whether to do Parkash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee" Sadh sangat ji what is there to evaluate this is not a type of place to have the parkash if guru ji these ppl claim this place is not a party hall but i have received information that in past there has been gathering or parties...it has also to my attention that maharajis parkash will be on the 2nd floor of the building on top there is a restaurant where meat is served. And in the basement in the same building there is a pub...however the people who are organizing this whole thing are now saying that they might not have a guru maharaj jis parkash there they might just have keertan there...they should think twice about that because there being its just as same so why even have a keertan in the 1st place its not going to prove you are bigger than anyone instead you guys will be doing more of something bad by going to such a place and doing keertan than you will be doing anything good.....forgive me for any mistakes this is information I have received through sources