Jal Paravah Video Of Sri Maan Ji Rara Sahib

blatisingh

I believe it is a chaur Sahib as u have clearly stated above.

As for what is with it? I believe it is a hand of one of the Singhs doing sewa, the reason behind this is perhaps because a Chaur Sahib often needs someone to move it about.

If anything I have said may be incorrect then please could someone correct me.

Now for the less sarcastic reply, Chaur Sahib di sewa is done over Guru Ji's pyare because they are so worthy of it, please read the full thread to understand that Baba Ji were so amazing,which is why no one has written too much about them. To be honest, we wouldnt know where to start, their greatness can not be put into words by us. However as the thread shows, we did try. Now whether or not u agree with Chaur is ur opinion but please lets not start to diss anyone on this thread and if we want to debate Chaur Sahib then lets do it on a separate thread yeh. And if u were simply askign then ok.

I dont understand this. IS SANT TEJA SINGH AND SANT BABA BHUPINDER SINGH IN DIFFERENT TAKSALS OR SAMPARADAS.

151969[/snapback]

LOOK YOU HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION FOUR TIMES AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN A PROPER ANSWER TWICE!!!

PLEASE STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN

and the answer to your other question, baba Teja singh ji is head of the samparda

• 5 months later...

TELL ME who is Sant bhupinder singh. I thought sant teja singh is the head of rara sahib but someone is telling me that sant bhupinder singh is.

Baba Bhupinder Singh JARG SAHIB / RARA SAHIB is a FRAUD. Every three or four months he is in United States. WHY?

What social service have thes PAKHANDI babas of RARA SAHIB have done with all the DONATION they collect?

Once I went to (now defunct) TRACY Jarg Sahib in October 1997.

I saw with my own eyes BABA BHUPINDER SINGH was sitting on a COUCH, and sangat was doing MATTHA tek with ONE DOLLAR bills. BABA "PAKHANDI" BHUPINDER SINGH never once said no to STUPID SANGAT not to bow their heads in front of him.

Instead PAKHANDI BABA BHUPINDER SINGH was putting his hand on the STUPID SANGAT and giving them PARSHAD of BANANAS.

Sab Sikhan ko Hukam Hai, GURU MANYO GRANTH.

Ony taksali singhs are true singhs, and we should support BHAI RAM SINGH (THE TRUE JATHEDAR OF DAMDAMI TAKSAL).

KHALISTAN ZIDABAD. SANT BHINDRANWALE ZINDABAD.