1984 Revenge

Amrik_revenge

wjkk

wjkf,

can u prove how phoolka is getting the ensaaf for the killings of sikhs in delhi?koi proof haiga.I haven't heard any news of justice for the sikhs of delhi by phoolka. Pajji the talk of justice doesn't always means llegal actions ok jee. I dont believe in a justice where the govt. pays the victim families 2lakh rupees.what is this?so they can kill sikhs and pay their families 2lakh for the lives of innocent people. I am readdy to pay 25lakh if i get to kill kp gill or tytler or sajjan kumar. can u get me a deal?i dont think so.so sorry i dont believe in govt. justice. I believe in gurujee's justice system.nice meeting u.pul chuk maaf.

wjkk

wjkf

Khalsa Force

Sikh can join the efforts of ENSAAF, Indian Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, and support the efforts of people like Sardar Phoolka in India who seek to gain justice and compensation for the victims of state violence. You can help by writing letters, giving money to reputable organisations to help them, advocating and keeping them in your thoughts and perhaps even helping the. There is lots that you can do, without invoking images of indiscriminate revenge and violence (I am not saying you do consider such things, but some people do)

154220[/snapback]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prem I think the veer who started the thread has got the words revenge and justice mixed up but i do NOT think he is asking us to go out there and kill innocent people, he isnot saying lets all go shoot the 'Indians'. He is saying we should do something and to be quite honest, all of us posh looking people sit on our chairs getting happy that we are doing something- ooh we r raising awareness.

Look at us foreigners, we have money and we are paying for Broadband so we can talk to one another about the difficluties our sikh families in Punjab and Delhi have faced. Look at us we are amazing- we are the true sikhs because we want nothing but a few lakhs to pay the kids whose childhood was destroyed and whose life has become hell.

Come one everyone isnt that enough- a few lakhs to the bhenji who was raped on saturday and a few lacks to u veerji to get by because we killed ur dad on ( when was it ah yes 10.32) on monday. Yes do u remember we beat him to death ah what fun it was.

And now the sikhs should be paid a few lakhs. To be perfectly honest with u we have turned our mothers into prostitutes with our own stupidity. That GOI raped them and now we are asking that GOI to pay them. ANd that is what u call justice. No thats not justice, that's putting a price on each woman. I'm not saying I am any better than u- to be honest we r both useless in this fight.

One man starts a thread because he wants to do something and all of u try to silence him. Because we r the great sikhs of today. It is truely 12 O'clock the way our hindu brothers like to use it. :lol:

Wjkk wjkf

Veer ji has some good points. It is upto the sikh yyouth to do the seva of destroying those intent on destroying sikhi. However we should remember that it is not hinduism and islam we should aim to destroy but those from the religions who have no respect for sikhi or any other religion. There will always be some hindus/muslims who are too disgusted by what happened in 1984 and we should respect them. The main aim should be taking care of RSS and the only way is to be united.

wjkk wjkf

Guru fateh,

To my veer's who understand my feelings, wat i mean to say in this forum. Dear my english is weak but i am not, my mind and heart is truly spiritual i.e " Veer ji meey dil da madaa nahi, par mey ki karaa meree koloo bardaash vi nahi hundaa ki uuh lok haley vi khuley aam kum rahey ney jenaa ney dangey karwaye, jey meree dil vich koi khot hovey taa menu kidey ( germs) pavey"

I am not coming to this site but one of my friend siad that many people are supporting your opinion, i am heartly thanks to :-

khalsa force

khalsa is spiritual

mann kaum layee gurbaan

budda singh

ssm

uk singh 24

manchester sikhi

who understand my main aim of forum.

Dear lets we all meet on mail, to discuss, rather than meeting on this open forum.

i am really very very happy says to all of u that

"Sikh veer jawanoo gabroo, sikhi to jawani // devo,

Aaj panth bada karjayi hey, sir deke karz utar devo,

Sikha aaj teri sikhi te haley to haley ho rahe ne bani de premi singha nu,

fad fad ke kasaai kooh rahe ne,

veero kuch soch vichar karoo na sutyaa samaa guzaar devoo,

Jehdi zulum kaum te taah rahi hey, kar mudhi uh sarkar devo"

Dear all i am removing my pic from this site, becoz many RSS people comes here, one of my friend is arrested by doing "kataad parchar" from any of this forum site. we dont want anyone should be in harm, we accomplish our task without any harm to anyone of us, in know we all can do this.

May be guru has chosen all of us to do the seva for panth, this time is not to give lectures or hear lectures from anyone, we hve to take action, either anyone of u lead all of us for peoper planning.

message for Non supporter to this forum,

Heartly Thanks to all of us also :-

prem

Lion king

For showing me true way of gurbani that sikhi is no revenge. Prem veer ji u think that i am professional killer, no i am not .... i am well educated working high technologies of IBM.

I again highlight this point that i dont hate any community, i love to human beings, but i am not like pandit who can see the evil going around there and request to king to save there lives from evil.

Khalsa is sant sipahi i.e

Guru gobind singh ji says

" Ran mey jayee na kabhoo paajey"

Dhrid kar shatri, dhram suu gazee"

I hve seen injustice happen with us, and i want revenge, congress guys has sent prime minister manmohan singh infront of sikhs for forgiveness of 1984 riots. Is the prime ministers sister or mother is raped or any guys is died in 1984 riots, if no then why he is saying that forgive all of them.

I will live all this world if anyone or i kill and cut into pieces the body of sajjan kumar, jagdish tittler.

One of u guys say that he will pay 25 laks if anyone kill this sajjan kumar and jagdish tittler ....wow wat a good spirit he is having i really respect his way of speaking. vaheguru always keep ur spirit like this, u r really very good.

Our aim is to do the work hiddenly without anyone knowing, fulfull the task and enjoy the future if not died. we all will not join any group we all will be in a temporary group, do the task and forget everything.

I think this reply is very big i will reply u all ... thanks again to : -

khalsa force

khalsa is spiritual

mann kaum layee gurbaan

budda singh

ssm

manchester sikhi

uk singh 24

Guru Fateh

Guru fateh,

To my veer's who understand my feelings, wat i mean to say in this forum. Dear my english is weak but i am not, my mind and heart is truly spiritual i.e " Veer ji meey dil da madaa nahi, par mey ki karaa meree koloo bardaash vi nahi hundaa ki uuh lok haley vi khuley aam kum rahey ney jenaa ney dangey karwaye, jey meree dil vich koi khot hovey taa menu kidey ( germs) pavey"

I am not coming to this site but one of my friend siad that many people are supporting your opinion, i am heartly thanks to :-

khalsa force

khalsa is spiritual

mann kaum layee gurbaan

budda singh

ssm

manchester sikhi

who understand my main aim of forum.

Dear lets we all meet on mail, to discuss, rather than meeting on this open forum.

i am really very very happy says to all of u that

"Sikh veer jawanoo gabroo, sikhi to jawani // devo,

Aaj panth bada karjayi hey, sir deke karz utar devo,

Sikha aaj teri sikhi te haley to haley ho rahe ne bani de premi singha nu,

fad fad ke kasaai kooh rahe ne,

veero kuch soch vichar karoo na sutyaa samaa guzaar devoo,

Jehdi zulum kaum te taah rahi hey, kar mudhi uh sarkar devo"

Dear all i am removing my pic from this site, becoz many RSS people comes here, one of my friend is arrested by doing "kataad parchar" from any of this forum site. we dont want anyone should be in harm, we accomplish our task without any harm to anyone of us, in know we all can do this.

May be guru has chosen all of us to do the seva for panth, this time is not to give lectures or hear lectures from anyone, we hve to take action, either anyone of u lead all of us for peoper planning.

message for Non supporter to this forum,

Heartly Thanks to all of us also :-

prem

Lion king

For showing me true way of gurbani that sikhi is no revenge. Prem veer ji u think that i am professional killer, no i am not .... i am well educated working high technologies of IBM.

I again highlight this point that i dont hate any community, i love to human beings, but i am not like pandit who can see the evil going around there and request to king to save there lives from evil.

Khalsa is sant sipahi i.e

Guru gobind singh ji says

" Ran mey jayee na kabhoo paajey"

Dhrid kar shatri, dhram suu gazee"

I hve seen injustice happen with us, and i want revenge, congress guys has sent prime minister manmohan singh infront of sikhs for forgiveness of 1984 riots. Is the prime ministers sister or mother is raped or any guys is died in 1984 riots, if no then why he is saying that forgive all of them.

I will live all this world if anyone or i kill and cut into pieces the body of sajjan kumar, jagdish tittler.

One of u guys say that he will pay 25 laks if anyone kill this sajjan kumar and jagdish tittler ....wow wat a good spirit he is having i really respect his way of speaking. vaheguru always keep ur spirit like this, u r really very good.

Our aim is to do the work hiddenly without anyone knowing, fulfull the task and enjoy the future if not died. we all will not join any group we all will be in a temporary group, do the task and forget everything.

I think this reply is very big i will reply u all ... thanks again to : -

khalsa force

khalsa is spiritual

mann kaum layee gurbaan

budda singh

ssm

manchester sikhi

Guru Fateh

iiit is not revenge it is defending our religion..look wut hinduz r doing at the name of RSS.......Bjp is with them..i think first we need to get rid of the traitors in our community...BADAL iS ON THE TOP OF THAT LIST...anyone heard bout the new police cats incident......tha means our community is being spoilt by other people's :lol:

Guru Fateh,

To all peoples over here, i am new joiny to this site, my name is Amrik Singh, EXperience: IBM AIX adminstrator, qualifi.:- electronics engg.

Guru fateh to all veers, i came here to need all of ur help and support, my purpose is not gain money,  just revenge regarding riots at delhi.

I put some picture on 1984 riots before i explain wat help is needed from u, During 1984 riots many sikh people, babies, females is being ruined out, sikh mens are burnt by putting tyre on there head, sikh babies/childs are burnt on stove or gas .... sikh females are raped, and most who left is put it into big building, this building is refered as "Randi bazaar".

I hve written the main things that happen, by listening or hearing this any sikh's blood  get warm, this riots are pre-planned by sajjan kumar jagdish tytler and many hindu-punjabi community guys.

But my point none of us has came up to taken the revenge from this bloody RSS or hindus, we are all are well educated, well defined, and well managed people but what about revenge. Dear we all have to come up hiddenly and do the needful for our sikh panth, we young peple only can do this no one else.

Writing and listening about 1984 is just become a fashion all of us just show some sorrowness then forget everything, wat about revenge, small brothers are killed sisters are raped........   

If we all come togeather we can do much more, even no one can know whats happening.

My main aim is to destroy hinduism and islam from everywhere they reside but this cant be fulfilled without all of ur help. Please support me  my dear veers.

Govt. of india previously is try to destroying sikhism by forcefully but know they doing something different i.e they are supporting punjbai music to come up more widely, seeing this bloody singer our 75 % of sikh mens and females has cut there hair, forgetting the truth of sacrifice given by our Guru's, Saheed singhs, saheed bibi's, saheed childs. Govt. has got success in there plan, RSS is planning to convert all sikh's to Hindus so that they all be pronounced as hindu only.

" kalgi vaaleyaa teree school andaar , kalgi valeeya teree school andar aalaah too aalah padayi hovey,

Na kisey din shutti na kisey // panvey "June" te panvey "July" hovey,   

eesey karkey mey vi sa dakhal hoyaa ,eesey karkey mey vi sa dakhal hoyaa

Par jamat vich jakey dekhyaa ta padaan valyaa dee taddaa te sis koi naa"

" Boleeey      sooo nihaal        sat sri akaal"

"Tu puchaada hey ki sikhi heey , sikhi di raah niral heey,

Ek sikh di sikhi da rakhaa ooh aap kalgiyaa valaa heey"

Julmaa dee pathar tuut jaandey jaad panja laagey sikhi da,

ethaas isdaa lamaa heey, kalmaa too jo nahi likhi da,

Tatiyaa taviyaa tee jo bethi ooh dekhdi hey ooh sikhi heey"

Khalsa ji plz comment to this forum topic, i just want to know all of ur suggestion, i know this many people of RSS are here i.e between us to know wats going on in the mind of sikh youngsters, but i dont afraid of anyone.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Amrik Singh

153611[/snapback]

sikhi isn't about hate ir revenge

not all hindus were to blame for 84. many of them tried to help sikhs and were killed or beaten in the process

two wrongs don't make a right

rwju jogu mwixE bisE inrvYru irdMqir ]

raaj jog maaniou basiou niravair ridha(n)thar ||

He mastered Raja Yoga, and enjoys sovereignty over both worlds; the Lord, beyond hate and revenge, is enshrined within His Heart.

isRsit sgl auDrI nwim ly qirE inrMqir ]

srisatt sagal oudhharee naam lae thariou nira(n)thar ||

The whole world is saved, and carried across, chanting the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

gux gwvih snkwid Awid jnkwid jugh lig ]

gun gaavehi sanakaadh aadh janakaadh jugeh lag ||

Sanak and Janak and the others sing His Praises, age after age

no true gursikh would do this

even though the mughals were slaughtering men and children and raping their women bhai kanaiyha still offered water to the enemy

a true gursikh has no enemy

in everyone's faces they see the face of their pyare guru ji

you need to leave your hate to the side

justice is what we need not revenge

if there is no other way to get justice then its okay to kill the person that committed the crime not innocents

there was no way that indira gandhi would go to prison so she was killed

remember this crime was not committed by hindus only

sikhs had a hand in it too

gyani zail singh etc.

Guru Fateh,

To all peoples over here, i am new joiny to this site, my name is Amrik Singh, EXperience: IBM AIX adminstrator, qualifi.:- electronics engg.

Guru fateh to all veers, i came here to need all of ur help and support, my purpose is not gain money,  just revenge regarding riots at delhi.

I put some picture on 1984 riots before i explain wat help is needed from u, During 1984 riots many sikh people, babies, females is being ruined out, sikh mens are burnt by putting tyre on there head, sikh babies/childs are burnt on stove or gas .... sikh females are raped, and most who left is put it into big building, this building is refered as "Randi bazaar".

I hve written the main things that happen, by listening or hearing this any sikh's blood  get warm, this riots are pre-planned by sajjan kumar jagdish tytler and many hindu-punjabi community guys.

But my point none of us has came up to taken the revenge from this bloody RSS or hindus, we are all are well educated, well defined, and well managed people but what about revenge. Dear we all have to come up hiddenly and do the needful for our sikh panth, we young peple only can do this no one else.

Writing and listening about 1984 is just become a fashion all of us just show some sorrowness then forget everything, wat about revenge, small brothers are killed sisters are raped........   

If we all come togeather we can do much more, even no one can know whats happening.

My main aim is to destroy hinduism and islam from everywhere they reside but this cant be fulfilled without all of ur help. Please support me  my dear veers.

Govt. of india previously is try to destroying sikhism by forcefully but know they doing something different i.e they are supporting punjbai music to come up more widely, seeing this bloody singer our 75 % of sikh mens and females has cut there hair, forgetting the truth of sacrifice given by our Guru's, Saheed singhs, saheed bibi's, saheed childs. Govt. has got success in there plan, RSS is planning to convert all sikh's to Hindus so that they all be pronounced as hindu only.

" kalgi vaaleyaa teree school andaar , kalgi valeeya teree school andar aalaah too aalah padayi hovey,

Na kisey din shutti na kisey // panvey "June" te panvey "July" hovey,   

eesey karkey mey vi sa dakhal hoyaa ,eesey karkey mey vi sa dakhal hoyaa

Par jamat vich jakey dekhyaa ta padaan valyaa dee taddaa te sis koi naa"

" Boleeey      sooo nihaal        sat sri akaal"

"Tu puchaada hey ki sikhi heey , sikhi di raah niral heey,

Ek sikh di sikhi da rakhaa ooh aap kalgiyaa valaa heey"

Julmaa dee pathar tuut jaandey jaad panja laagey sikhi da,

ethaas isdaa lamaa heey, kalmaa too jo nahi likhi da,

Tatiyaa taviyaa tee jo bethi ooh dekhdi hey ooh sikhi heey"

Khalsa ji plz comment to this forum topic, i just want to know all of ur suggestion, i know this many people of RSS are here i.e between us to know wats going on in the mind of sikh youngsters, but i dont afraid of anyone.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Amrik Singh

153611[/snapback]

sikhi isn't about hate ir revenge

not all hindus were to blame for 84. many of them tried to help sikhs and were killed or beaten in the process

two wrongs don't make a right

rwju jogu mwixE bisE inrvYru irdMqir ]

raaj jog maaniou basiou niravair ridha(n)thar ||

He mastered Raja Yoga, and enjoys sovereignty over both worlds; the Lord, beyond hate and revenge, is enshrined within His Heart.

isRsit sgl auDrI nwim ly qirE inrMqir ]

srisatt sagal oudhharee naam lae thariou nira(n)thar ||

The whole world is saved, and carried across, chanting the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

gux gwvih snkwid Awid jnkwid jugh lig ]

gun gaavehi sanakaadh aadh janakaadh jugeh lag ||

Sanak and Janak and the others sing His Praises, age after age

no true gursikh would do this

even though the mughals were slaughtering men and children and raping their women bhai kanaiyha still offered water to the enemy

a true gursikh has no enemy

in everyone's faces they see the face of their pyare guru ji

you need to leave your hate to the side

justice is what we need not revenge

if there is no other way to get justice then its okay to kill the person that committed the crime not innocents

there was no way that indira gandhi would go to prison so she was killed

remember this crime was not committed by hindus only

sikhs had a hand in it too

gyani zail singh etc.

people like saajan kumar and kps gill do deserve to be killed but not innocent people

sikhs do not kill for revenge, they kill for justice because there is no other peaceful way to get justice