Wearing Kirpan

naam simran

or ..

there are these other kirpans (steel usually but ive seen sarbloh) where its attatched to a long thick black string which you can wear across you body like a regular kirpan or tie it around your waist the way i do it ..

and .. since its dull (the steel one) .. u can sharpen it if you wants .. i love them sarbloh ones i need to find out where to get one of those !! :lol:

vaheguroo pray.gif

you can get one'a dem necklace kirpaans if needs be... the gatra kirpans made from sarbloh rust with the water.. so if u don't want it to rust get the necklace one.. :TH:

153804[/snapback]

When taking Amrit the Panj Piaare clearly say that wearing necklace miniature kirpan is NOT considered a Kakkaar. Next people will be putting Kachhera and Kangha on necklace.

Also Kirpans on STRING, is not a Kakkaar according to Panj Piaare at Sri AKaal Takhat Sahib. According to Panthic Sikh Rehat Maryada the Kirpan must be a GATRA KIRPAN. (i.e. a proper Kirpan (not miniature) in a strap). The STRINGED KIRPAN is not USABLE as the Kirpan is tied up on the string and wearing STRING instead of Gatra is contrary to Kakaar Rehat.

In regards to washing Kesh and Kirpan:

- Place your Kangha in yOur Keski and then tie the Keski around your waist.

- Wear your Kirpan across your body as normal. Put your head forward under the shower and wash your kesh.

- Then dry your kesh with towel. Place Kangha in Kesh and tie Keski.

- Then shower your body.

you can get one'a dem necklace kirpaans if needs be... the gatra kirpans made from sarbloh rust with the water.. so if u don't want it to rust get the necklace one.. :TH:

153804[/snapback]

When taking Amrit the Panj Piaare clearly say that wearing necklace miniature kirpan is NOT considered a Kakkaar. Next people will be putting Kachhera and Kangha on necklace.

Also Kirpans on STRING, is not a Kakkaar according to Panj Piaare at Sri AKaal Takhat Sahib. According to Panthic Sikh Rehat Maryada the Kirpan must be a GATRA KIRPAN. (i.e. a proper Kirpan (not miniature) in a strap). The STRINGED KIRPAN is not USABLE as the Kirpan is tied up on the string and wearing STRING instead of Gatra is contrary to Kakaar Rehat.

In regards to washing Kesh and Kirpan:

- Place your Kangha in yOur Keski and then tie the Keski around your waist.

- Wear your Kirpan across your body as normal. Put your head forward under the shower and wash your kesh.

- Then dry your kesh with towel. Place Kangha in Kesh and tie Keski.

- Then shower your body.

153857[/snapback]

source ?? i dont even think ..to how much this moorakh knows ..that this is even in writing ? please enlighten us ..