Shocking Video Clip

khalsaforce

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Utranchal (a newly formed state in India) where Sikh farmers migrated to and made fortune from hard work by turning forests into the most productive farm land, Government of this newly formed state forced these sikh farmers out of there homes and properties including farm land under some hidden agenda. Initially it was decided not to disturb these sikh farm land when this new state was formed but thanks to Badal amry that they sold their own property just in time before this new state came into existence as He (Badal) was aware of such things are bound to happen so he saved his back but destroyed these innocent farmer by lie and deception (I hate politics...as poor and hard working people suffer).

So what you see/watch in video above is the demolition of homes right without any notices to empty the homes and feilds so, the old sikh farmer is being beaten by state police for protecting his property which is being taken away illegally.

------NO RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS -----

Shame on Badal for deciving these hard working people.

EXPRESS YOUR OUTRAGE by talking here........as am very MAD!!!!!

In Utranchal (a newly formed state in India) where Sikh farmers migrated to and made fortune from hard work by turning forests into the most productive farm land, Government of this newly formed state forced these sikh farmers out of there homes and properties including farm land under some hidden agenda. Initially it was decided not to disturb these sikh farm land when this new state was formed but thanks to Badal amry that they sold their own property just in time before this new state came into existence as He (Badal) was aware of such things are bound to happen so he saved his back but destroyed these innocent farmer by lie and deception (I hate politics...as poor and hard working people suffer).

So what you see/watch in video above is the demolition of homes right without any notices to empty the homes and feilds so, the old sikh farmer is being beaten by state police for protecting his property which is being taken away illegally.

------NO RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS -----

Shame on Badal for deciving these hard working people.

EXPRESS YOUR OUTRAGE by talking here........as am very MAD!!!!!

155639[/snapback]

You forgot to mention that there were hindu victims as well. When people with vested interests try and use this story for propaganda they always forget the non Sikh victims. This was a case of Punjabis buying farmland that was subject to litigation. It has been turned into a Sikh issue by the likes of Badal (who as you mention did nothing to prevent this when he was part of the NDA sarkar).

. This was a case of Punjabis buying farmland that was subject to litigation.

Kurtas

So you ar saying they were reponsible all the mayhem that happened to them. Implicitly defending the brutal action of police forces.Thats a pretty irresponsible statement. Even if people were to be displaced the court gives the time period to leave or file a counter suit. But not in this case. Even in punjab it the law that if any person who has lived and worked on the land for more than 12 years that land belongs to them(even a tenat or a contractor). It is a basic human right. YOu cant displace and uproot people after 35 years just because of a court order. Sikhs are not powerful in india otherwise one could have put an hold on this court order by filing counter suit

Its is always lower class hindus adavasis other minorities including sikhs etc who get beaten up like this.

. This was a case of Punjabis buying farmland that was subject to litigation.

Kurtas

So you ar saying they were reponsible all the mayhem that happened to them. Implicitly defending the brutal action of police forces.Thats a pretty irresponsible statement. Even if people were to be displaced the court gives the time period to leave or file a counter suit. But not in this case. Even in punjab it the law that if any person who has lived and worked on the land for more than 12 years that land belongs to them(even a tenat or a contractor). It is a basic human right. YOu cant displace and uproot people after 35 years just because of a court order. Sikhs are not powerful in india otherwise one could have put an hold on this court order by filing counter suit

Its is always lower class hindus adavasis other minorities including sikhs etc who get beaten up like this.

155756[/snapback]

The land was subject to litigation when they bought. So they bought problem land. As I stated in the previous thread on this, the original owner should have been surcharged for the current market value of the land.

They could have sought a stay on the courts decision but they did not. Who's fault is that ? If they can build those large houses then I am sure they could have filed a counter case to seek stay. Any advocate can file a counter case, it does not cost much.

The land does not belong to you if you sit on it for 12 years that is utter nonesense. If that was the case then why does panchayti land that has been farmed by the same families for 20 odd years still belong to the pind ?

There have been similar cases in Maharashtra (which I did mention on the other thread on this issue) which did not involve any Sikhs so stop trying to score petty propaganda points.

You remind me of all those who make a big issue of suicides by farmers in Punjab claiming it is an due to the GOI being anti Sikh. You guys conveniently forget about the death of non Sikh farmers in Tamil Nadhu and Andhra Pradesh. The issue is about the WTO/GATT etc destroying all farmers but people with vested interests turn it into the GOI v Sikh issue..

They could have sought a stay on the courts decision but they did not. Who's fault is that ? If they can build those large houses then I am sure they could have filed a counter case to seek stay. Any advocate can file a counter case, it does not cost much.

Please stop propagandizing and outright lying. You obviously seems to have some kind of personality clash with Sikhs who fight and consider there rights. For your lies it is no good debating just for your sake of ego tumping. The uttranchal High court court refused to accept the stay order filed by the Sikhs and other lower class hindus. Why? Even the SC said that the staus quo of the farmers must be maintained and not be uprooted but NO they were.

Secondly

Please also read the Land Tenancy law. The zaminidari land was given to many peasants on the basis of their work and so were other lands.

More info

http://www.indianchild.com/india_land.htm

It wouldn't be surprising to see the same land taken from sikhs been give to industrialists at a dirt cheap price.

thanks

Please stop propagandizing and outright lying. You obviously seems to have some kind of personality clash with Sikhs who fight and consider there rights. For your lies it is no good debating just for your sake of ego tumping. The uttranchal High court court refused to accept the stay order filed by the Sikhs and other lower class hindus. Why? Even the SC said that the staus quo of the farmers must be maintained and not be uprooted but NO they were.

Secondly

Please also read the Land Tenancy law. The zaminidari land was given to many peasants on the basis of their work and so were other lands.

More info

http://www.indianchild.com/india_land.htm

It wouldn't be surprising to see the same land taken from sikhs been give to industrialists at a dirt cheap price.

thanks

155794[/snapback]

Here we go. Where is the personality clash ? Yes I have a corrected the original replies and stated that there were non Sikhs involved as well. But as usual certain people get agitated as their propaganda has been exposed.

What stopped them taking the matter further ? Did the SC give an actual judgement ? If it did then the Uttaranchal sarkar has defied the judgement, go file a PIL against the Uttaranchal sarkar if you are so concerned.

I guess you know more than anyone about land rights. You better tell all those NRI in Punjab who complain about their restidar taking their land that they have lost their rights to the land due to the 12 year rule. I have had my eye on a nice orchard in Himachal for a while I guess I better shift there for 12 years and claim it. I suggest you look at actual reality of what happens in Punjab.

>>It wouldn't be surprising to see the same land taken from sikhs been give to industrialists at a dirt cheap price.

Once again propaganda. This happens all the time and is not limited to Sikh farmers. But hey all non Sikhs are not human so we must ignore their plight so we can continue our rants about everyone being anti Sikh. Its ok to ignore all those farmers around bangalore who had land forcibly bought by the government at low prices for it to be gifted to IT companies.