Thank You So Much

RickC

Thanks to all my Sikh Brothers and Sisters who have posted here and emailed me. Just in one day I have gotten a lot of replies. It is nice to know that I am welcomed into this loving group. I do read the Japji each morning and am beginning to read more everyday. I still have a long way to go. I wish to be worthy of joining the khalsa. I am Kesh and always carry a knife. (I actually teach knife techniques to my students.) I feel that I am changing inside, and I am trying to learn what else I should do. Are you all vegetarians? Also, where can I purchase the Turban, Bracelet, undergarment, comb, and curved sword?

At what point can I go to a Gurdwara and get my new name?

Thanks again to everyone for all your help. Your support has made my heart glad.

If anyone wants to come to America and train with me for a few weeks, I would not charge you anything. Just teach my family the ways!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki fateh!

Rick C.

tnjkd@yahoo.com

or even check out his blog at www.mrsikhnet.com... there's a LOT of valuable info there!!

i'll also get back to you if i find out about any sangat around you... there's alwayz samagamz goin on in the US... i'm sure there are several samagamz that mite be in your vacinity... you can check at www.akj.org under the programz section or www.samagams.org as well... they alwayz have samagamz/raensabhaees in the US as well as Canada...

if you have any specific questions about certain aspects of Sikhi, please do not hesitiate to ask... and we'll provide you with answer to the best of our knowledge and ability..

stay in Chardi Kalaa

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

RickC,

Welcome to the family of warrior saints!

I was very delighted to learn you offer knife training. Now this plan may seem a bit far fetched at the moment, but who knows, maybe someone from here (BC or Ontario) can sponsor you to come visit our Sikh Gurdwaras and possibly offer your knife training.

Most Sikhs who carry the kirpan (small dagger) don't have a clue how to properly weild it. You're expertise would be very welcome.

Plus it would give you exposure to a large Sikh community.

Victory to the Almighty.