i had exactly the same problem.

first i sent this email to enquiries@boss-stall.com and sales@boss-stall.com:

29 Nov 2005 00:14:38 +0000 

to enquiries@boss-stall.com 

cc sales@boss-stall.com 

bcc 

subject re: wheres my order? 

memo sir/madam

placed order on 10th nov 2005 and to date i have recieved no information from you regarding my order.

i made an order of two books and made a prompt payment of £13.50 which was taken from my account on 14th nov 2005.

i would like to know the status of my order as soon as possible.

(included name, email n fone number, waited 2 weeks still no reply).

then wrote this letter n sent it 2

B.O.S.S.

P.O Box 4350

Handsworth

Birmingham

B20 2FB

Dear Sir / Madam.

I placed order on 10th November 2005 and to date I have received no information from you regarding my order. I have sent e-mails to enquiries@boss-stall.com and sales@boss-stall.com but have received no replies.

I made an order of two books and made a prompt payment of £13.50 which was taken from my account on 14th November 2005.

I would like to know the status of my order as soon as possible. If you are unable to process my order for any reason please send out a check for the value of £13.50 in the name of ........ + address.

I look forward to hearing from you,

name, email tel

1-2 weeks later i recieved my books along with shaheedi immortality (which i already purchaced).... no email / telephone call / letter to explain why i had to wait so long for my order, no appology or anything. i wasnt too bothered anyway, had i recieved no responce after the letter i sent i would have left it. im used to a slap dash service, didnt really expect it from boss stall though.

anyways good luck singh, i hope u recieve your order.

wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

gurfateh. . .

im NOT speaking on behalf of boss . . .

but i do know that the sevadaars are very busy at the moment with other issues that are taking place and doing other seva therefore i wold be patient and you will get your stuff soon. . .thanks for raising this issue im sure it will be resolved soon and you will start to get better customer service . . . can wait for the new cd and tops etc

shere panjab speak for yourself i feel i can trust the singhs etc doing the seva i feel ur comment was not required but thanks anyway