Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji disrespected in article

akjforever

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sadhsangat ji.....it is a discrase for us to see dis happen to all our great chardikala wale singhs :( @

its bot jus happening to bhai sahib bhai jeevan singh but its happening all over da world...its happenin in australia, usa, canada, england, new zealand etc. :) its either da news papers or the committes hu think dey r incharge of evrything. wacko.gif

sad sangat jio i fink we all need to get to gether an du something to help these singhs......der familys r hungry, dey hav to shelter , dey hav no food. :@ @

we need to help dese great singhs as much as we can !!!! we all hav to get together jio!!!!!

sadh sangat ji we need to du somthing abt dis as quickly as we can.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

HAHAHA trust me there is no way Either of them are RSS agents. That is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard. Also, please do not say such things. I know them personally and Malik uncle jee is such a kind hearted soul. I've looked up to him my whole life and hes always treated me with such love, I mean hes like a relative to me, hes always taken the time to care.

At camps he would wake me up for amritvela. One time I didnt bring any clothes with me as I didnt intend to stay the night at the camp and he said come, stay for amritvela, you can wear my kachera/clothes. He always has so much love, he wouldnt even hurt a fly. On top of that, he does so much naam/bani hes amazing. Hes done so much panthic seva and all his money goes to panthic causes, the indian gov cant stand him so they are using him. First they can give Sikhs fighting for the panth a bad name, khalistan a bad name, and a great panthic sevadar a bad name. Its sad really, and now they have even brought bhai sahib bhai jeevan singh into it, disgusting.

Please watch what you say about malik uncle as his relatives and children read this board. Trust me, hes an amazing gursikh, dont let the propoganda mislead you.