Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji disrespected in article

akjforever

Please read this link:

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20031105/main3.htm

What does the sangat think. I don't believe it.

Malik confessed to Kanishka bombing, says witness

Vancouver, November 4

A key witness in the Air-India trial has testified that one of the chief accused had confessed to the bombing of the Kanishka flight and had the blessing of his Sikh spiritual adviser in carrying out the plot.

The woman, who cannot be identified as she is in protective custody, also said that Ripudaman Singh Malik had confessed to her that Canadian Sikhs had sent money to Sikhs in London plotting the assassination of the then Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.

She testified that the accused told her that Bhai Jeewan Singh blessed the bombing plan of the Air-India flight 182 which later crashed off the Irish Coast on June 23, 1985, killing all 331 persons on board, media reports said.

The blessing came when Malik and others met with the holy man in Seattle, she told the court yesterday.

“If one child dies for Sikhism, so what? We had the Air-India crashed. Nobody, I mean nobody can do anything. It is all for Sikhism,” Malik had confessed to the woman, CBC News reported.

She said when she heard Malik say this, she “just broke down. I cried.”

On being asked by Crown prosecutor Joe Bellows whether Malik had told her about the assassination plot against Rajiv Gandhi, the key witness replied Malik had confessed that when Sikhs in London were planning an attempt on Gandhi’s life, the Satnam Trust, a local Sikh organisation in which Mal

ik was involved, had “donated money to Sikh extremist group Babbar Khalsa in England.”

The woman said Malik also told her that the trust and another local agency collected money to donate to the families of the Sikh bodyguards who were eventually hanged for Indira Gandhi’s assassination.

She testified that Malik had also told her about the assassination of Indira Gandhi. — PTI

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest balwinderkaur

its an indian source if im not mistaken.....so no wonder their dissing the singhs. we should have seen that coming. but its horrid of them to diss us w/o sufficient evidence that bhai jeevan singh "blessed" the operation. hmm how can he bless when he himself is a seeker of blessings from our Almighty Guru???Think about it.... In my view,a witness's account shouldn't carry the weight of gold. This is a misleading article with lots of questionable points. My half cent.

Sat Sri Akal:

Words of Mounted Police of Canada about the Air India case were that if you wanted to find out who did the bombing...go to the Indian Embassy!!!!!!!

They are looking for a scapegoat to close the case at any cost. If it involves lying and the GOI help, they'll take it at this stage of the game...

Guest noonespecial

Absolute GARBAGE!

How can ANYONE in their right mind say anything bad about Bha Sahib Bhai Jeevan Singh Jee? I think anyone after meeting him can honestly say he is one of the kindest most humblest TRUE GURSIKHS around in the world today. Who can believe anything this woman has to say. Supposedly she is saying that her and Malik had a romantic involvement too. I guess these people will say anything to paint Sikhs in a bad light...

I'm going to find it a relief when these two are set free and presumed NOT GUILTY!

the only thing I can hope for is that this does not lead to MORE Ninda of Bhai Sahib Bhai Jeevan Singh or that this false information be taken against AKJ. It is very well possible that people could take Bhai Sahib's position in AKJ and his so called "blessing" of the bombings as a sign that AKJ is terrorist related. I suggest that the AKJ jathedars take iimmediate action against WHOEVER wrote this article and to make this woman PROVE her hearsay testimony!

Fateh!

Guest balwinderkaur

if any of yall watched CNN's World Report a couple of hours ago, a coverage of this news was done where they said malik and this witness were in love although there was no physical relationship. HMMM DISSING THE SIKHS AGAIN :). and they said malik got approval of a spiritual leader(didnt mention his name though..but if we refer to this article they were probably pointing at bhai jeevan singh jee) to carry out the air india bombings. ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER ROUND OF DISSING. They also said Malik called himself a Hindu god who could destroy the whole world with juz one turn of his finger. GOSH WHAT A NONSENSICAL WAY OF PORTRAYING A FELLOW SIKH:s. :( @

Sat Sri Akal:

Words of Mounted Police of Canada about the Air India case were that if you wanted to find out who did the bombing...go to the Indian Embassy!!!!!!!

They are looking for a scapegoat to close the case at any cost.  If it involves lying and the GOI help, they'll take it at this stage of the game...

SOOO true.. i read that in Soft Target book.. Mounties got soo tired of getting hundreds of fake complaints from indian Embassy regarding sikhs in canada.. Their complaints eill be like.."BC sikhs are getting Terrorist training somewhere in mountains," etc.. So later mounties came to know these dirty GOI tricks.. So Whenever they get any complaint regarding sikh community from them (indian embassy).. the first thing mounties do is to put up some watchout agents on INDIAN EMBASSY...