Still Not Enough Rights

khalsaforce

What part of Haryana was that in ?

I have travelled throughout Haryana from Hissar to Bahadurgarh and have never had a problem with people starring. I have been to the big cattle fair (held in October) near Rothak which is largely visited by Jaat (Hindus) and again never any bother or stares.

I get more gripe in the UK and Holland with people making Allah Akbar chants etc.

>>if a sikh villager wants to carry a gun with a license he has to goto the store 30 times to get it but if a sikh with haircut and names himself amit he will get it in 1 day what is this is this justice.

My cousin bought a pistol from the government ordnance factory (I think its in Kanpur). He is Keshdari Singh and he had no problem buying it. They gave him a time to come and collect it and after they had checked his license they handed over the pistol. We even fired a few shots from the pistol and his rifle during a wedding without any problems.

Yes there are problems with getting a license as the usual indian bureaucracy comes into play with signatures of DSP etc required. But they treat everyone the same and try to get money out of you.

159628[/snapback]

my dad didnt even book in a time, he turned up on the day n paid the guy at the place to let him jump the queue ............. :wub: but he doesnt hav a kesh....which is probs y

singh comradz,

I get a trip into India on average every year or so, I regret to say this but I can honestly say from my observations the number of Sikhs is decreasing especially in Punjab.

There are exceptions to this. Go to Delhi and most apna at least keep their kesh intact. In Pakistan there is also a similar picture and it makes you happy to see that despite being a minority the apne have kept their kesh and young children wear patke from an early age. In Punjab (India) parents line up at barbers to get their kids hair cut and the grown ups all want to have their hair cut and coloured like jazzy b.

Dera are mushrooming everywhere in Punjab but Sikhi is declining. Compare this to Pakistan no Sant Baba 108 etc but Sikhi still flourishes. One 108 wala tried to justify peopel having their hair cut by making a statement along the lines of "...if you cut a lions tail off it still remains a lion" True but if cut a lions mane of hair off he looks just like a lioness.