Ekta Reminder- Bhai Parminder Singh Ji

simmal tree

"All the various groups are doing seva in their own way that Guru Ji has blessed them with, but imagine how much more parchar could be done if we just put our own fighting aside and worked together.

While we waste our time arguing with one another, groups like the Radha Swamis, Naam Dharees, and others are taking advantage of this and growing day by day.

Somebody needs to take the first step. We can't think that "I don't want to be the one who is giving in".

we need to look at the bigger picture of what is better for the Panth. I hope you understand what I am saying. There have been many meetings where people say we want EKTA, but then they do nothing to show it. We must start to actually take steps towards EKTA because at the end of the day we are all sons and daughters of Guru Ji no matter what group we are affiliated with.

We are all trying our hardest to serve the Panth. If there is ever any help you need from me, Gurmat Studies Foundation, or Guru Nanak Academy you may let us know.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!" - Bhai Parminder Singh Ji