Sikh Kids On Drugs, Drink And Crime

sikh_assasin

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

ALL YOUNG SIKHS NEED TO BE TAUGHT IS STUFF ABOUT SIKHI, AND STUFF LIKE SIKHI TO THE MAX AT GURDWARAS WHILE PAATH IS GOING ON, INVESTING IN SOMETHING LIKE THAT CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE, IT WILL MAKE THE YOUTH SIT THERE AND READ EXACTLY WHAT IS BEEING READ AND THEY CAN UNDERSTAND IT!!!!

VJKK VJKF!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nihungsmile: Ever wondered why our younger generation are going down the road of crime....? maybe its because they cant find the right connection between our religion and them... Maybe if we had more sikh classes, events on an EVERYDAY basis in gurdwaras then maybe they would find other kids to connect with. It is easy to be led astray when your young. Kids have alot of energy but if not put on the right path they will follow any path even the path of KAAM, KRODH, LOBH, MOH AND HUNKAAR.

Basically you need more youth in gurdwaras, to invite the youth on drugs, drink and crime so they can find guidance from people they can connect with. not old people who tell them wat to do so they rebel....

Does anyone know wat i mean?

please reply

wjkkwjkf

http://www.singh.mlinternational.com

Kids from every community get up to this stuff.

And there is more than one way to move a mountain.

yup...

its the influence of the western world no.gif

"The influence of the Western world" is what has given us democracy, secularism, freedom of speech and human rights bodies that stretch the globe. It's not good to just isolate one community/reason for why certain events happen. This statement implies that all Westerners live like donkeys, whereas the truth of the matter is that most of the nicest, most pleasant and people from respectable families I have met are my Western friends (whilst most of the complete prats in my life are coincidentally Sikkh...go figure).

Yes, there is the third class way of doing things, but this exists all over the world and is not confined to just the West.

If it's a failing, it's a human failing, and not a cultural failing.

It's moral. Not religious.

I think it's easier to go one-on-one with people. Start off with your friends, talk to them, ask them why they do what they do and show them why it's wrong, but do it with an open mind--look at it from their point of view. We talk a lot about doing stuff, but we never do it. It's just hard to organize something like this, especially since this is "SikhSangat.com Voices of Sikh YOUTH", it's hard for us to start something. It's much easier, and more beneficial since it actually works better, to talk to a person just by themselves

I think it's easier to go one-on-one with people. Start off with your friends, talk to them, ask them why they do what they do and show them why it's wrong, but do it with an open mind--look at it from their point of view. We talk a lot about doing stuff, but we never do it. It's just hard to organize something like this, especially since this is "SikhSangat.com Voices of Sikh YOUTH", it's hard for us to start something. It's much easier, and more beneficial since it actually works better, to talk to a person just by themselves

if there was a sikhsangat division in the real world, then we could get things happening, but from what i gather, there isnt many citys or areas that has a cluster of sikshangat members in it.

:@

in my opinion MOST sikh kids/teens r stupid, i live in queens ny, and all the teens always imitate what they see on tv, no1 is there self no more, 4 example if they see ppl wearing baggy clothes guess what THERE GONNA WEAR BAGGY CLOTHES, if they see som1 smoking weed nd drinking THERE GONNA SMOKE ND DRINK, i dnt really think there is any possibility 2 change this, hopefully by time they grow up they'll see how stupid they are nd change

i dnt kno if any1 posted anything simmilar to this because i was 2 lazy 2 chek the previous posts, if they did, i'm sry

Hello everyone,

Well, my moto is that following a religion (any religion) is hard work. You're either committed to your religion or you can take the easy path, which includes drinking, crime etc. But in the end what are you trying to achieve if you continue to behave in this bad way of living?

Parents should be more strict, not sooo strict that they won't let their kids out, but they should pay attention to them. It's easily said than done, and I'm sure parents try to avoid this kind of problem.

I hate it when my parents say that I learn "bad habits" from watching TV; it's not true! I play video games in which you shoot people up, etc, but I'm not going to go and do that in real life! I didn't try to hack into the school when I saw Smart Guy do it on TV! That's crap, people don't do things they see on TV just like that. It's more of what you actually see happening, most of the world knows that TV is all made up and fake.