Dont Want Khalistan

sikh_assasin

Guest Glasgow Singh

im disgusted by the atitude of some keyboard "shers" in this.

how dare you guys judge all the dukh so many shaheeds and their famillies have been through with so much disdain. Shame on you.

i suggest you open your eyes and take a look if you think the brave sikhs who still live in Punjab dont deserve freedom.

Who are you to say who does and doesnt?

I know i may sound very angry, but i just think there is a total lack of respect.

Please forgive my mistakes, as i am but a worm.

Daasan Daas

Glasgow Singh

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im disgusted by the atitude of some keyboard "shers" in this.

how dare you guys judge all the dukh so many shaheeds and their famillies have been through with so much disdain. Shame on you.

i suggest you open your eyes and take a look if you think the brave sikhs who still live in Punjab dont deserve freedom.

Who are you to say who does and doesnt?

I know i may sound very angry, but i just think there is a total lack of respect.

Please forgive my mistakes, as i am but a worm.

Daasan Daas

Glasgow Singh

GuruFateh!

I am in no way attempting to discredit any of the Shaheeds or anyone else who has fought in this battle against oppression but I feel that at this present moment in time, we need to address the issue of Khalistan becoming a reality. I raised points about this in my previous post so would any of the Sangat answer them? Maybe I should have made it clear in my previous post that I in no way inferred any disrespect to the shaheeds. And Glasgow Singh, if you read my post properly, I clearly stated that TRUE SIKH'S are now a minority. Yes they deserve freedom and the right to practice Sikhi in its entirety without any restraints but who will support these true sikhs? I suggest you read my post again and then raise answers to the points that I have raised. Looking forward to your reply.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

what soviet era world are you living in akali?

last i looked nations don't just take over other other nations without international scrutiny. Kashmir is considered a vital clash point in the world today, recognized by the west. do you honestly think Mr scholar that the world would just sit and watch pakistan(a known terrorist supporting nation, take over a free punjab which is a couple steps from kashmir?!

seriously, i have heard good anti-khalistan points but your assumptions are absurd. Who is protectintg india from pakistan right now? Are you one of those bharat mata sikhs who thinks having nuclear weapons makes india tough? The day india uses nuclear weapons, china is going wipe india off the face of the earth not to mention america would drop so many bombs in india that even gandhi would shake in his grave.

india has pakistan-phobia and obviously so do many of the bhartiyah sikhs these days. when india became independent china attcaked and nehru had a heart attack. we haven't even gotten khalistan yet and people like you are already wetting your pants. geez get a grip man.

last i looked nations don't just take over other other nations without international scrutiny. Kashmir is considered a vital clash point in the world today, recognized by the west. do you honestly think Mr scholar that the world would just sit and watch pakistan(a known terrorist supporting nation, take over a free punjab which is a couple steps from kashmir?!

seriously, i have heard good anti-khalistan points but your assumptions are absurd. Who is protectintg india from pakistan right now? Are you one of those bharat mata sikhs who thinks having nuclear weapons makes india tough? The day india uses nuclear weapons, china is going wipe india off the face of the earth not to mention america would drop so many bombs in india that even gandhi would shake in his grave.

india has pakistan-phobia and obviously so do many of the bhartiyah sikhs these days. when india became independent china attcaked and nehru had a heart attack. we haven't even gotten khalistan yet and people like you are already wetting your pants. geez get a grip man.

On your point about Kashmir, why do you think Pakistan wants Kashmir to be an independant country (i.e. no Indian or Pakistan administered Kashmir)? And talking about international scrutiny, what did the world do when the US and UK waged an illegal war on Iraq? Let's also talk about India and Pakistan. When the 2 countries conducted nuclear tests, sanctions were placed upon them and were told by the world (namely the US) to discontinue their respective nuclear weapons programmes. Did they? NO! They carried on and amassed more weapons. SO WHAT DID THE WORLD DO THEN? On another note, when genocide occured in Panjab in 1984 and onwards, what did the world do to India then? The bottom line is that the world only acts on nations that are weak and will not or are not capable of doing anything.

Using common sense, India does not need protecting from Pakistan today. India has a far superior armed forces then Pakistan and India's air force is one of the best equiped in the world containing the LCA (which the US wants to replace it's F-16's), Russian aircraft such as the MiG series and Sukhoi. In a conventional war, Pakistan stands no chance. 1965 and 1971 are proof of this. I think it is you who needs to wake up. India has come a long way in terms of military might. China would not like to wage a war with India now because it would be extremely difficult and costly (in terms of lives) to both nations. The saying 'why fight with someone who you know can fight back just as good' springs to mind.

And on your comment about China attacking India in 1960's, Nehru had stated that India would be a peaceful nation. On the strength of this, China took advantage and decided to attack. However, the Indian Army still kept China at bay. China did gain some Indian territory.

Talking about me wetting my pants? I'm just being realistic. The greatest Sikh uprising for Khalistan was immediately after Bluestar and continued on till the mid 1990's and Khalistan still was not obtained. What makes you think that Khalistan will be obtained now when true sikhs are a smaller minority now than they were back then?

Guest Narinder Singh

On your point about Kashmir, why do you think Pakistan wants Kashmir to be an independant country (i.e. no Indian or Pakistan administered Kashmir)? And talking about international scrutiny, what did the world do when the US and UK waged an illegal war on Iraq? Let's also talk about India and Pakistan. When the 2 countries conducted nuclear tests, sanctions were placed upon them and were told by the world (namely the US) to discontinue their respective nuclear weapons programmes. Did they? NO! They carried on and amassed more weapons. SO WHAT DID THE WORLD DO THEN? On another note, when genocide occured in Panjab in 1984 and onwards, what did the world do to India then? The bottom line is that the world only acts on nations that are weak and will not or are not capable of doing anything.

Using common sense, India does not need protecting from Pakistan today. India has a far superior armed forces then Pakistan and India's air force is one of the best equiped in the world containing the LCA (which the US wants to replace it's F-16's), Russian aircraft such as the MiG series and Sukhoi. In a conventional war, Pakistan stands no chance. 1965 and 1971 are proof of this. I think it is you who needs to wake up. India has come a long way in terms of military might. China would not like to wage a war with India now because it would be extremely difficult and costly (in terms of lives) to both nations. The saying 'why fight with someone who you know can fight back just as good' springs to mind.

And on your comment about China attacking India in 1960's, Nehru had stated that India would be a peaceful nation. On the strength of this, China took advantage and decided to attack. However, the Indian Army still kept China at bay. China did gain some Indian territory.

Talking about me wetting my pants? I'm just being realistic. The greatest Sikh uprising for Khalistan was immediately after Bluestar and continued on till the mid 1990's and Khalistan still was not obtained. What makes you think that Khalistan will be obtained now when true sikhs are a smaller minority now than they were back then?

Dude u sound like a true AKALI, if we have people as pessimistic as u trying to get any sort of political autonomy in Punjab, we've failed already.

Dude u sound like a true AKALI, if we have people as pessimistic as u trying to get any sort of political autonomy in Punjab, we've failed already.

I wouldn't be pessimistic if people made realistic demands. Now if someone said that they would want holy city status given to Amritsar, I would back that 100%. If someone said that the manufacture and sale of intoxicants in Panjab was to be banned, I would also back that. These are reasonable demands that can be met if the proper channels are explored.

When pro-khalistani's start saying that they will gain a seperate homeland from India, I would like that to happen but realistically, it won't. Do you honestly believe that India will just hand over Panjab to the Sikh's and say here you go, make Khalistan an independant country? India has a lot to lose from giving up Panjab as it supply's a great deal of agricultural products.

The failure Narinder Singh, started during the first fight for Khalistan during the late 1980's - mid 1990's. People turned on their own and gave up the brave Sikh fighters. The Sikh kom had strong leaders at that time and people who organised the movement, Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochal, Sukhdev Singh Babbar and countless other Shaheeds like the ones mentioned. Who have we got that can fill their shoes and continue the fight?

Guest Narinder Singh

I wouldn't be pessimistic if people made realistic demands. Now if someone said that they would want holy city status given to Amritsar, I would back that 100%. If someone said that the manufacture and sale of intoxicants in Panjab was to be banned, I would also back that. These are reasonable demands that can be met if the proper channels are explored.

When pro-khalistani's start saying that they will gain a seperate homeland from India, I would like that to happen but realistically, it won't. Do you honestly believe that India will just hand over Panjab to the Sikh's and say here you go, make Khalistan an independant country? India has a lot to lose from giving up Panjab as it supply's a great deal of agricultural products.

The failure Narinder Singh, started during the first fight for Khalistan during the late 1980's - mid 1990's. People turned on their own and gave up the brave Sikh fighters. The Sikh kom had strong leaders at that time and people who organised the movement, Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochal, Sukhdev Singh Babbar and countless other Shaheeds like the ones mentioned. Who have we got that can fill their shoes and continue the fight?

On one hand u say we wont get Khalistan, then on the other hand u ask us if we can fill the shoes of shaheeds during the 80's? You support these shaheeds, but then u bash their ideology? You dont make much sense man.

Intoxicants being banned in Punjab under Indian rule??? NOW THATS UNREALISTIC!

Sikhs had MANY demands before and after 1984, none of them were met, what is the only thing Sikhs are left to do? Establish their own homeland.

If youre against Khalistan then why do u support the shaheeds?

We're definately not getting Khalistan if our own people (such as yourself) dont even support it. I acknowledge the fact that Sikhs in Punjab today are not the way they used to be, but with Wahegurus kirpa that will all change soon, first we need to change ourselves first and realize that yes, we need our own homeland where we can practice our faith freely.

If 400 Sikhs with outdated weaponary can hold off an army of 200,000 that is equiped with the latest weaponary for a week, im pretty sure Sikhs can establish their own homeland.