Dont Want Khalistan

sikh_assasin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should it not be Khalistan? It's the land of the Khalsa. All people who want to reside there well be allowed to. It's not like Islamic countries where your not allowed to preach other religions.

Sikhs are tolerant of all faiths! I pray Independece is declared anytime soon.

Jagjit Singh Chauhan: "Khalistan Will Be Formed by 2007"

Any truth in this??

J.S.C.: I will not stop talking about Khalistan. After Operation Blue Star, I said Indira Gandhi would not see 1985. She was killed before 1985. It came true. Then Prime Minister Chandrashekhar met me in London. I told him Rajiv Gandhi would also be killed. Ten days later, he was. What I say is with a lot of intuition I use it in politics. Now Khalistan will be formed by 2007.

M.K.T.: How will it be different from India?

J.S.C.: It won’t have corrupt people like Laloo Prasad Yadav or the Jan Sangh (B.J.P.). India is an artificial country.

M.K.T.: What about Manmohan Singh?

J.S.C.: He is an honest economist but how long will he last in the system? Khalistan will have local-level bodies and no S.P.s and D.M.s. These village councils (Khalsa panchayat) would also perform the duties of the courts.

M.K.T.: Has the recognition by the Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation [u.N.P.O.] at the Hague given a boost to the movement?

Why should it not be Khalistan? It's the land of the Khalsa. All people who want to reside there well be allowed to. It's not like Islamic countries where your not allowed to preach other religions.

i dont like the name khalistan. its the stan part which reminds me of paki countries like uzbeq, paki, kazhak etc etc no.gif

why cant we be original with our names?

Any truth in this??

J.S.C.: I will not stop talking about Khalistan. After Operation Blue Star, I said Indira Gandhi would not see 1985. She was killed before 1985. It came true. Then Prime Minister Chandrashekhar met me in London. I told him Rajiv Gandhi would also be killed. Ten days later, he was. What I say is with a lot of intuition I use it in politics. Now Khalistan will be formed by 2007.

J.S.C.: It won’t have corrupt people like Laloo Prasad Yadav or the Jan Sangh (B.J.P.). India is an artificial country.

J.S.C.: He is an honest economist but how long will he last in the system? Khalistan will have local-level bodies and no S.P.s and D.M.s. These village councils (Khalsa panchayat) would also perform the duties of the courts.

M.K.T.: Has the recognition by the Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation [u.N.P.O.] at the Hague given a boost to the movement?

i dont agree with khalsa panchayats cos were trying to make all people adopt panch pradhani mode of governance, i think a multi-theocracy which is more in the spirit of sikhism is better

i dont like the name khalistan. its the stan part which reminds me of paki countries like uzbeq, paki, kazhak etc etc no.gif

why cant we be original with our names?

Any truth in this??

i dont agree with khalsa panchayats cos were trying to make all people adopt panch pradhani mode of governance, i think a multi-theocracy which is more in the spirit of sikhism is better

Ok call it Khalsa!

As for Panch Pardani, bahi i'm just concerned about getting it how we run it can be resolved once the ball sstarts revolving. I do ardass it is very soon. pray.gif

Some of the problems that I see in western society today is due to the lack of belonging. People don’t feel as if they belong to anything important and as a result, lose interest in there community. I think the state should activily take part in the daily lives of its citizens and promote unity. Here are some ways that I think it may help.

I think from a young age, all children should have a group or a unit to which they belong and do activities with after school and on weekends. These activities include exciting things like survival tactics, sports and monthly competition. At the same time they should also take part in community work like cleaning up parks and stuff. I think this will instill a deep love and respect for the state. TV (in my opinion) is a drug used to control the population and keep it content because most people in power realize the short comings of our current civilization. TV should not be banned, but most hours of a child’s life should be prescheduled so to limit the amount of television they view.

I think elections should only be held for local level, jobs such as mayors and stuff. Once elected the mayor should have to live in the most poverty ridden part of his / her city or town. This is the only real way to combat troubled areas in a city. Today when a mayor is elected, they usually live in nice areas and say their going to help the bad parts of town, but seldom do they do this. If they lived in these troubled areas themselves, they would implement change very quickly (my opinion).

I also believe that we should not have a President or a Prime Minister, but rather a council. This council should consist of members from various parts of society such as the military, scientific community, religions community, and so on. Each person on this council should have a PhD or excessive life in his or her respected field. Each person must be fully competent about the workings of a state (ie the role of the military and how it affects the business world and how that affects the working citizens, so on). The number I like is 5 but if need be more can be added as long as it’s an odd number. All federal level decisions should be made by this council, a majority would be needed for anything to pass. I haven’t really worked out how one would get onto this council, elected or appointed (but hopefully some of you can think of cleaver ways that avoid corruption).

There should be 3 levels of police within Khalistan. One should be at the city level that deals with local crime. Another should be at the federal level that deals with federal level crime. The third should be for the government that actively watches all activities for corruption and miss use of public trust.

The government should gear the state towards 4 main objects, they are, defense, economy, science and research, and space exploration. We must try to modernize military that should be top priority for the state. Second should be the economy, we should model ourselves after Japan. They are such a small country but are a economic giant. Next should be science and research, the state should actively promote and support the scientific community. The next is space exploration, this is very important because it is the future. Soon space will be weaponized and those who are in space will have the ability to destroy any state that isn’t.

I know these ideas are wild and far fetched, but I think it is attainable. During Nazi rule of Germany, the Nazis promoted most of these things. As a result most of the world’s greatest innovations came from Germany at that time. The rocket, the first B-wing bomber plans are to name a few things. I know the Nazis did horrific things to the Jews, but that’s a different topic. I respect the way Germany became so focused on its tasks and worked brilliantly to achieve them.

I agree with thrird round ji, but i am gonna go further and say that if a society is not sexually liberated its creativity will be stunted, this is the problem with culture because on one side we have the lure and love of our heritage and wnat to add to this heritage but on the other side we have this need for more freedom in our lives, in sikhi detachment is prized but in punjabi culture detachment does not exist only suffocation of individuality, the problem with free countries is that they have in the past taken away from our own societies so therefore you feel like your selling out if you contribute or align yourself with those societies, sarbat da bhalla is a great task to acheive. pray.gif

i dont have a problem with a seperate state, but i do have a problem with the name khalistan, its sounds like a paki country, why cant we be original with our names i prefer the name "sarbat". :TH:

What is a paki country? Presumably you are talking about muslim countries. To my knowledge "paki" is a racial slur. Is that what is intended in your post?

. As soon as this occurs, Pakistan will attack and take over. India will not come to the aid of Khalistan as it is a seperate nation.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Tere dode kade?? Your talking nonsense!

Why would Pakistan attack us, what motive do they have? You've been sitting to close to the Brahmins!

Sikhs need their own country just as the Jews do and they are less in quantity than we are.

As for the current state of Panjab, do you think there is a country in this world that's crime, poverty, drugs, free? NO, so shut up talking about trivial matters and get behind the cause!! :TH:

i dont have a problem with a seperate state, but i do have a problem with the name khalistan, its sounds like a paki country, why cant we be original with our names i prefer the name "sarbat". :TH:

What is a paki country? Presumably you are talking about muslim countries. To my knowledge "paki" is a racial slur. Is that what is intended in your post?

paki country is a muslim country why would it be a racial slur pakis are proud to be called pakis it aint a racial slur anymore shabaz on big brother calls himself a pakipuff :@ get wiv the times matey :TH: