Beadbi Is Ok, But Ask Vedanti A Question And He Will Summon You

kurtas

How was he then able to excommunicate Jagiro wihout his prior permission?

That one of the reasons they sacked him. He issued a edict expelling Jagiro and 10 of her court jesters (I think for going ahead with the implementation of the Nanakshahi calander). He issued this whislt he was in Madya Pradesh. It was issued by Panj Singh and as such was binding as per what Guru Ji told us about decisions taken in by Panj Singh.

Jagiro and Badal were upset that someone had put one over them so they sacked Giani Puran Singh and replaced him with the crooked Vedanti (this Vedanti claims to have studied at the DDT but I am told Baba Takhur Singh Ji did not remember him being a student at the Taksal). Vedanti then rescinded the edict expelling daughter murderer Jagiro. No one had ever rescinded a edict issued by a Takht Jathedar before.

Since then he has gone from strength to strength, ignoring beadbi, allowing corruption and giving Badal a freehand to flout any Hukumnama he wants. Vedanti is ready to jump through hoops for Badal. It is his job to try and uphold the "prestige" of the Badal family rather than the Khalsa Panth. He likes to keep company of people guilty of moral turpitude like the Chicago Motel Wala badmash.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think this is an issue of disregard of akal takht authority. asking questions, even hard uncomfortable questions, is not an anti-panthic activity, and i cannot believe that vedanti has the gall to use such a scare tactic to quiet down opposition to his politics/practices. he's in a position of power and IS accountable for his policies/actions at all time and he should know better than to just try to side step the issues that these young people have tried to publicly engage him in. those in charge of the akal takht have a moral charge, and taking such a move as threatening to summon a bunch of young men who have asked you uncomfortable questions is undemocratic. let's get real!

Its as simple as that, he could have gone to the podium and answered the questions asked by the singh but instead he left saying they have not got enough time, i mean :lol: he flew for more than 9 hours to get to the place and he cant spare few minutes?

I think its about time desi elders realised that asking questions is not a bad thing, brushing things under the carpet is.

Yeah the great jathedars..lol, but i think if sangat was not soo fanatic , jathedars would have stayed and answers the questions and what's with sangat being akal takth itself calling 3ho cult and nanaksar (idolworshippers). These shariay types of sikhs got nothing else to do, just because someone have pictures in darbar of previous saints while sri guru granth sahib is present, does not mean they are idol worshippers , that just plains stupid. Pictures in gurdwara(be it shahid singhs or sant khalsa) are there for respect nothing more nothing less.

Had it been pictures shahid's of 1978 or their bhai sahib/jathedar/prof pictures in darbar , these sharia type sikhs wouldn't have made any hue and cry over it.

I think jathedars should have stood up and should have told them straight to the face instead of getting intimidated, sikhi is guru baba nanak's path not your usual one minded, one ideological , one tunnel minded, one katarpanthi panth.

In no way, i m taking sides with Jathedar of akaal takth. I fully acknowledge he has lot to do and he is doing it. But there are ways to have peaceful dialogue with jathedar of akaal takth not by intimiditation:

As tempers continued to rise, the Jathedars were now scattered throughout the front parking lot and surrounded by various Sangat members questioning why they are running away.

what's this? what kinda sangat is this? does this sangat qualifies as sikhs of sri guru gobind singh ji who never loose their cool, have conquered over anger. Obviously, this report had to be made in a nicest way posisble, had to be made as much one sided possible. I wouldn't be soo suprised if one of katar panthi probably came to the point, where he drew a sword and showed it to jathedar , just get answers out of him.

Again not taking anyone's side here, just adding constructive criticism.

Sat Sri Akal:

"sharia type sikhs"

I am beginning to wonder how many Sikhs you have walked up to and said that face to face, or is this solely an internet characteristic?

so far one to face. not many. Personally speaking, i haven't come across with many "sharia" type sikhs in real life, but too many on the internet (*refers to right wing panthic.org site (guerilla writing aka articles with mirch masala))*

Internet Only!

What you think?????

Yo talk to me tom. at Nagar Kirtan if you want. I will be with Nihung Gurmant Singh!

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khalsa Fauji, does nihang gurmant singh knows about you doing nindya of nihangs and their traditions of shahidi degh on the internet, shall i tell him about your "chardi-kalah" views on nihangs, sukha, jhatka, budda dal, dasam bani etc?

Khalsa Fauji, does nihang gurmant singh knows about you doing nindya of nihangs and their traditions of shahidi degh on the internet, shall i tell him about your "chardi-kalah" views on nihangs, sukha, jhatka, budda dal etc?

Watch yourself Fauji, Namstang is going to snitch on you. LOL.gif

That is the funniest thing I have ever read. Namstang maybe at the same time you could shout some of those obscene words you like to use in your posts and then see the amazing seva the sangat does for you.

Khalsa Fauji, does nihang gurmant singh knows about you doing nindya of nihangs and their traditions of shahidi degh on the internet, shall i tell him about your "chardi-kalah" views on nihangs, sukha, jhatka, budda dal etc?

That is the funniest thing I have ever read. Namstang maybe at the same time you could shout some of those obscene words you like to use in your posts and then see the amazing seva the sangat does for you.

Hey Hey atleast i m straight up, people know me as a transparent mirror, you get what you see, khalsa fauji has tendency of changing colors like chamleon, with nihangs he will not even dare bringing up his anti "Dasam Bani" propaganda which he often did on this site in the past .

enjoy i m sorry went off topic for bit. Please continue with topic of relevance.

Hey Hey atleast i m straight up, people know me as a transparent mirror, you get what you see, khalsa fauji has tendency of changing colors like chamleon, with nihangs he will not even dare bringing up his anti "Dasam Bani" propaganda which he often did on this site in the past .

enjoy i m sorry went off topic for bit. Please continue with topic of relevance.

I am sure you are just the same. I bet you would not go around calling people £udu and £ussar panthis.

Yes lets stick to the topic and stop castigating people as sharia types, wahabis etc etc.