Essay Marathon 6

pray.gif Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji ki Fateh pray.gif

thats a realy tough question because not many of us actually have ever been asked this question before and dont realli know how to Approach it well..

well

the sacrifices that Vaheguru ji has made for us standing in this world today are uncountable and will always be

and summing everything up everybody should make an attempt to do simran every day also in amrit Velah

dont really know ...... d_oh.gif

guru Fateh ji saab noo

Sat Sri Akal:

Ummm...BUMP...come on...pppppoooooossssssssttttttttt...you know you want to...if you can write a 2 page e-mail about how Phlana Kaur or Timka Singh is not happy with you ate their samosa, you can write this!!!!

Make with the words and punctuation!!!!

tongue.gif :

• 2 weeks later...

Guru Ji, you have given me everything. You know my inner feelings, what’s in my heart, my mind, everything. You name is everything for me … Waheguru … Waheguru … Waheguru … The days I felt down, felt lonely, felt angry at the world, your name has always helped me relax and see the positives in life. I hope my love for you never fades. I hope it never goes away. Every morning I wake up with that one fear in my mind, what would I do if I were ever to be distanced from you? Your Sikhs, Guru Ji, know the true meaning of life. I associate with your beloved Sikhs hoping someday I may have at least 0.0000000000000001% of the love and devotion they possess for you.

Guru Ji, You have given me everything. You know whats in my heart, my mind, my feelings, everything. Your Name is everything for me, the days I have felt down, felt lonely, felt angry at the world, your Name has always helped me relax. I hope my love for You never goes away. Your Sikhs, Guru Ji, know the true meaning of life, I hope that I can come even just a little near them, enough to feel their presence, so I can be just a bit like them. I would like to fulfill these to show my love for You.

muhO ik bolxu bolIAY ijqu suix Dry ipAwru ]

muha k bolan boleeai jith sun dhharae piaar ||

What words can we speak to evoke His Love?

AMimRq vylw scu nwau vifAweI vIcwru ]

a(n)mrith vaelaa sach naao vaddiaaee veechaar ||

In the Amrit Vaylaa, the ambrosial hours before dawn, chant the True Name, and contemplate His Glorious Greatness.

krmI AwvY kpVw ndrI moKu duAwru ]

karamee aavai kaparraa nadharee mokh dhuaar ||

By the karma of past actions, the robe of this physical body is obtained. By His Grace, the Gate of Liberation is found.

nwnk eyvY jwxIAY sBu Awpy sicAwru ]4]

naanak eaevai jaaneeai sabh aapae sachiaar ||4||

O Nanak, know this well: the True One Himself is All. ||4||

Submitted to WaterlooSSA by Anonymous Kaur