Gianis?

canadian_sikh

wjkk wjkf

wat is the deal with these giani, on this website alone, ive heard soooooooo many stories of perverted gianis. its disgusting. what is the world comin 2!!!1 :lol: @ such people really piss me off! :<Edited>: all those poor innocent panjia! if u r a perverted giani and r readin this, then u ebtter stop soon cuz every1 is begining to realize the truth!

bhul chuk maaf,

wjkk wjkf

look first of all we shouldnt judge all gianis, just cause one is like this.....that dosent mean all gianis are the same way....and the gianis who do the stuff that you say....ur right chandanjit kaur...they will go to hell...all iam saying is dont judge all gianis like this....

bhul chuk maaf

look first of all we shouldnt judge all gianis, just cause one is like this.....that dosent mean all gianis are the same way....and the gianis who do the stuff that you say....ur right chandanjit kaur...they will go to hell...all iam saying is dont judge all gianis like this....

bhul chuk maaf

Fateh

yo sorry.....i didint mean all gyani's....jus da ones i heard uv and seen on newspapers....das all..bul chuk muaf ji :lol:

Fateh

GurFateh

umm...first of all..why are Ppl callin them giaanees??? :wub: @

if they do such things..they deffinately aint giaanees :lol:

theyre lil perverted Ppl far from what giaanees are... :@

i woudnt wanna know a person like that callin him/herself giaanee.. lol rolleyes.gif

peace...

GurFateh

Guest advice

not all are bad apples, the ones that are should be rooted out and destroyed, the good ones should be respected.

until than dont leave your wife or daughter or sister at the gurdwara alone

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

haha, i wish a "giani" tries a move on me and the only one who shouldnt be left alone wud be him, i would luv the oppurtunity to rotate his $$$.