My View on Khalistan

chamkila

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sri Akal:

Gabroo Sahib, he's doing it to get you angry...remember that...

First, if Pakistan was funding the Khalistam movement, then do you think that the 40 Sikhs who fought against the 75,000+ army and 1 tank batallion would be so poorly equipped. Surely a government would be able to equip its agents better!!!

These 40 Sikhs had WWII weaponry and went up against the might of the Indian Armed Forces with a Commando Unit no less...and fought them off!!! Only did the tanks finally stop them.

Not to this day has a shred of proof been shown that Pakistan had anything to do with this movement. If you have some, please do present it.

This movement was the culmination of all the grudges that Sikhs had with the Indian Government. A movement for the Sikhs, by the Sikhs and against oppression.

So Learner Singh, provide some proof besides rumors and taunts...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

india tells lies. They say that singhs only killed about 400 army but in reality they killed A LOT more

sava lakh se ik larou, tabe gobind singh naam kahaou

And how can u be khalistani if ulisten to bhangra?!!!!

a true sikh is khalistani

a khalistani is a true sikh

Even in gurbani it is saying not listen to any other music than the praises of god ( kirtan, patt, naam simran) tadi is is also accepteable because it praises shaheeds, gurus, waheguru antarjami, etc. And tadi was started by guru hargobind sahib je. I have never heard chamkilla so i dont know about his lyrics, but if its true about him saying its not important to take amrit, then he has trult been mislead. Bhia gurdas je said in his vaars that one cannot be reffered to as a sikh without the baptism of khanda ke pahul

And i know that chamkilla is bhangra, so u should listen to it anyway

and learner singh, pakistan never helped khalistan. They dont want khalistan. Only sat guru and waheguru antarjami akal purkh helped us.

waheguru

bhull chukk maff

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest learner singh
Sat Sri Akal:

Gabroo Sahib, he's doing it to get you angry...remember that...

First, if Pakistan was funding the Khalistam movement, then do you think that the 40 Sikhs who fought against the 75,000+ army and 1 tank batallion would be so poorly equipped. Surely a government would be able to equip its agents better!!!

These 40 Sikhs had WWII weaponry and went up against the might of the Indian Armed Forces with a Commando Unit no less...and fought them off!!! Only did the tanks finally stop them.

Not to this day has a shred of proof been shown that Pakistan had anything to do with this movement. If you have some, please do present it.

This movement was the culmination of all the grudges that Sikhs had with the Indian Government. A movement for the Sikhs, by the Sikhs and against oppression.

So Learner Singh, provide some proof besides rumors and taunts...

Khalsa Ji,

How did you come to this conclusion that I was refering to 1984 shaeeds? When I wrote pakistani agents? I was refering to "gabroo khalistan da" and looney like him sitting in western countries and shouting online. They are just ruining sikhs image instead of building it and I have no respect for these loonies and I was refering to these agents. Do little search on google and you will find enough evidence for these loonies

Please don't assume things better ask me so I can clarify for you.

Regards,

Sat Sri Akal:

Please, do post direct evidence of Pakistan giving ANY support of the Khalistan movement or had ANY agents. Rumors are spread about it...no hard evidence is provided.

But, thanks for the clarification. There is PLENTY of rumor that was (and I guess still around) that Khalistani movement was supported by Pakistan, but it has went without evidence (besides GOI's say-so).

Gabroo Sahib, control your cursing...you are overworking the profanity filter ( :) ). At this rate, you may force the administrators to take action...your spirit and participation is greatly admired (truly Khakroo... :nihungsmile: ), but your e-language could get you in trouble.