Using Sikh Sangat Site During Work Hours

Well I am one of em too who only reads SS during work hours as I am normally 8 hrs in front of the pc per day..

my boss he is cool abt it.. his policy is .. as long as I get my work done.. he doesnt mind me browsing around to any websites :D

I see it this way.. if you have work then you concentrate on your work. But sometimes when you need to relax and chill a bit you can always surf the net na.. and the best place to surf is SIKHSANGAT and other kirtan websites where you can actually learn and get laaha.. :)

my 2 cents

I think its not dishonest. Most employers know that with full internet access employees will spend some time surfing. Its benefitial for everyone really. If someone keeps working like a dog and doesnt take breaks, this will eventually have negative impact on their work.

Thats why regular breaks should be taken.

Fortunatly, nearly all office jobs are performance related, if you dont do your work, it gets noticed. So i dont see any problem with surfing as long as you get your work done.