Young Man Looks Like My Gran Dad If I Grow A Beard

raju123

Gurfateh

u think that guru sahib will be happy with you shavin veerji? no.gif .....so wat if its white.....its gonna be white one day or so rolleyes.gif ....veerji.....a beard is one uv those unique things uv a singh that gives him an identity....with ur beautiful white flowing beard...one will be able to tell from far that here comes one uv guru gobind singh jis gursikhs......wouldnt that give you pride?......why get scared cuz uv da colour?......have self confidence.....do simran veerji!!! pray.gif ....and dun worry......only listen to our guru.....why do sumthin that would disgrace him?....would you be happy?....not to be harsh or anything....bhul chuk muaf.... :e:

Gurfateh

CHARDI KALA!!! :lol:

thanks friends,

dying my hair ?, there is hardly any of it left !

a few times that i go shopping with the wife, it looks embarrassing to people to think that I’m a old person who got a arranged marriage to some one that look they could be my granddaughter. ormy wife takes her granddad on a shopping trip ( bless her ), and ……..some times when we go out to the sea side, any where really, people look as if the husband has ran off/died and the wife is staying with her/his dad.!

Even the neighbour thought that somebody’s granddad had moved in ! and asked my wife who he was.

I don’t really know why I put this here, I guess just to seek someone’s permission.

Occasionally when I do shave it reminds the wife who she had married, okay looks don’t count cos I might be in a car crash and then what? Would she leave me?.I would like to say no she would not, but at the moment it’s like here is your husband that looks like your granddad So put up with it.

How would any girl feel if one day their husband decides to grow a beard and they end up looking like your granddad ????????

Please note

The resemblance to my granddad is really uncanny. it shocked the hell out of my grand mum when I went to their house, as she knew he was in the bath upstairs 10 seconds earlier

Who sets the rules about perception? Is your will really weaker than those who get paid to market youth? This has little to do with what others think and much to do with your self confidence. I wear bright dastars where I am "not suppose to". I try to have my beard as wild as possible where others would say you "should tie it". I know sardars who are not welcome initially but become the life of the party because they choose to have a party. You would be stunned at how quickly others start to look up to the outsider.

So you think you look like a granddad because most of the people around you don't have the guts to let their hair color be in it's natural form. You don't look like a granddad. You look fabulously normal. Others look like clowns. Last time I checked it was clowns who use facial paint. Yes for every one of you the 99999 others look like clowns. Be real, have some courage. Any wife would rather have a bold husband with nerve that challenges others perceptions, than one who is scared of the warped perceptions of the majority.