Advice Needed Plz Plz Help!

Nevertheless their belief is that if i was to take the amrit that i would not be able to keep, but the real reason is that they are just saying that because they think that if i was to take the amrit and wear the dastaar that no one will want to marry me.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Think of it this way. If you take amrit, and wear a dastaar, and then someone doesn't want to marry you, you probably wouldn't want to marry them anyways, because they don't care for Sikhi.

So tell your parents this: If someone doesn't want to marry me because I love my Guru, why should I want to marry them either? (all you are doing is giving your parents a shorter list, with a lot of the unsikhi types off of it).

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

sat sri akal

same condition here bro.....but ma parents say dat if i wanna take amrit...i shud keep the marayada ..cos many of ma relatives and other family frnds took amrit and then broke it down....which i feel is the worst dihonour u can show to ur religion......so if u r determined an able to do all den move ahead.....

guru fateh

Fateh

panji.....have you ever looked at it this way....that mayb in ur "pichhle janam" ur entire famiyl was amrit-dhaari but u wer da only one who didnt wanna be amrit-dhaari....now it came out da exact opposite thatu wanan be amrit-dhaari btu ur entire family is agenst it........its guru ji's test......to pass it you need himmat...where can you get this from?......naam japo.....non-stop!!!!.....becuz then you will make guru ji happy......and wen guru ji's happy....HE'll wanna help you more then anything....so then wen you gonna do a sachi,pyaar bhari ardas....HE will listen to evry one uv your words and HE'll help yuo no matter wat....becuz HE luvs you panji......and HE knows how much you wana become HIS true daughter.....keep faith......be strong!!!! :TH:

Fateh

WOW1 neve actually thpught of it in that way. Thanx again

fateh

Nevertheless their belief is that if i was to take the amrit that i would not be able to keep, but the real reason is that they are just saying that because they think that if i was to take the amrit and wear the dastaar that no one will want to marry me. This is the real reason but they say it in a indirect way so that i don't get hurt. Is there anything that i could say to them.

bhenji,

when you take amrit, you have nothing to worry about anymore.

your father and mother (Guru Gobind Singh ji and Mata Sahib Kaur ji) will

find you the perfect rishta.