Sant Baba Jaswant Singh Ji

DhadiMania

Guest militant singh

If you aint a Fan, then why you posting in this topic for? Kandolas jst stating it for any1 that MAY be interested. Of course, seeing Guru ji is the most important of all, but may be Kandola jst wants Sangat to know that baba ji is comin to Lesta.

You got issues mate.

Been reading a few of ur posts, and I think ur a bit immature.

Oh well, never mind.

Anyways, i have seen Baba Jaswant Singh a few times, and to me they have been quite inspiring. They have said in one of their speeches once, that it is important to bow down to Guru Granth Sahib ji. Once there was a large number of young kids, aged under 16 i suppose, in the sangat, and in English bab ji said somethin very inspirin, :

"If you have trouble at school, always be brave and remember you are Guru Gobind Singh jis children, never give up. If someone bullying you, do ardaas to Guru ji to give u strength. Always tell ur teacher if anyone upsets you or bullies you for Being a Sikh and having long hair." I found that quite inspiring for the children.

Also, im sure there are a lot of people that know they shudnt bow to no1 but Guru ji, but they still do. Many times i have heard And Seen Baba Jaswant Singh tell sangat not to bow down, but they still do. Also dont forget people, mainly the elder generation, people from Panjab/India, they usually do touch peoples feet out of respect. Ok fair enough, puttin ur head to sum1s feet is worse than touchin with hands. but there are many people that touch the feet of a sant, and it is indeed a small number who will put their head to ones feet. But as a whole, there have been many times when Baba ji has said dont bow to me, bow to Guru, but peeps jst dont listen. and i suppose after a bit u prob give up.

Forgive me for any mistakes

fink what u likw man

If you aint a Fan, then why you posting in this topic for? Kandolas jst stating it for any1 that MAY be interested. Of course, seeing Guru ji is the most important of all, but may be Kandola jst wants Sangat to know that baba ji is comin to Lesta.

You got issues mate.

Been reading a few of ur posts, and I think ur a bit immature.

Oh well, never mind.

Anyways, i have seen Baba Jaswant Singh a few times, and to me they have been quite inspiring. They have said in one of their speeches once, that it is important to bow down to Guru Granth Sahib ji. Once there was a large number of young kids, aged under 16 i suppose, in the sangat, and in English bab ji said somethin very inspirin, :

"If you have trouble at school, always be brave and remember you are Guru Gobind Singh jis children, never give up. If someone bullying you, do ardaas to Guru ji to give u strength. Always tell ur teacher if anyone upsets you or bullies you for Being a Sikh and having long hair." I found that quite inspiring for the children.

Also, im sure there are a lot of people that know they shudnt bow to no1 but Guru ji, but they still do. Many times i have heard And Seen Baba Jaswant Singh tell sangat not to bow down, but they still do. Also dont forget people, mainly the elder generation, people from Panjab/India, they usually do touch peoples feet out of respect. Ok fair enough, puttin ur head to sum1s feet is worse than touchin with hands. but there are many people that touch the feet of a sant, and it is indeed a small number who will put their head to ones feet. But as a whole, there have been many times when Baba ji has said dont bow to me, bow to Guru, but peeps jst dont listen. and i suppose after a bit u prob give up.

Forgive me for any mistakes

fink what u likw man

After all that, thats all uv got to say lol

Bless u kido

WjkkWjkfateh

It's wonderful to hear we have so many Sant Babe, but apart from doing the Piri side of Sikhi what are they doing for the Miri side of sikhi? I've not heard anything of these Sant Babe standing up for any Sikh issues, such as a Sikh Homeland, Sikh turban disrimination and thousands of other things that affect the Sikhs worldwide!! Why? grin.gif

It's wonderful to hear we have so many Sant Babe, but apart from doing the Piri side of Sikhi what are they doing for the Miri side of sikhi? I've not heard anything of these Sant Babe standing up for any Sikh issues, such as a Sikh Homeland, Sikh turban disrimination and thousands of other things that affect the Sikhs worldwide!! Why? grin.gif

And i haven't heard those who speak regarding sikh home land, sikh turban discrimation talk about bhram vidya, atamik gyan, 5 kosas, naam vidhi/jugtiya, gurbani antriv gyan with uthanka?

first comes sant hood then sipahi hood, i m sure sant jarnail singh you look upon after all he was great sant sipahi of centurty, even he became sant first by learning bhram vidya, atamik gyan, naam vidhya, gurbani sri guru granth sahib, sri dasam antriv(spiritual) gyan with uthanka(historical reference) and did seva of his predecessors sants after years living in sant roop(shant ras) taking hakum from sri guru gobind singh ji at hazoor sahib- he took up arms and declare dharam yudh morch against injustice.

i m not taking about this particular sant , don't know him so i cannot talk about him, but in general - let sant do whatever they meant to do ie- above things when the times comes sipahi hood will be born from santhood and be balance instead of other way around because other way around won't work it will rather lead and cause towardsa uncontrollable bias , animosity, hatred towards the humanity.

• 1 year later...