Lets Talk And Learn About Sikhi!

Brian.Singh

hardy..... i think u dint like me postin ma message here....ne ways...i think SANGAT is made up of sang+gat

sang means together and gat means gatee progeress..and its sikhsangat.com..so.....lookin for sangee(frends).... :e:

no no man i welcome u with open arms!! y wud i hate on u wen i dont even noe u? i was jsut surprised to see a brian from india .... just thoi ur thang :@

India is very vast and diversified country. prolly the world's most diversified one...all kinda ppl......so be prepared for all kinda surprises....remeber 84???? :nihungsmile: thank you for welcomin me :e:

no prob. but what do u mean by rem 84? i dont get what that has to do with diversity (u mean 84 as in sant jarnail signh ji-rite??)

Nope i dint mean sant ji here...i mean ne thing can happen in this country...from the 'birth' all bhramganis, gurus, sants, sadhus, jaits, satis, yogis , KHALSAS to ppl who made incidents like 84 and gujrat possible not to mention those wer juss 'trailors' ...'MERA BHARAT "MAHAAN" ' LOL.gifLOL.gif

it only happens on sikhsangat.com... a open request to talk about sikhi and we end up talkign about 84 and Shaheed baba jarnail singh khalsa bindranwale ji... it only happens here...

welcome to the forums brian, i'll add you to my conacts.

lol *sighs*

welcome to the forum brian :lol:

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

hardy..... i think u dint like me postin ma message here....ne ways...i think SANGAT is made up of sang+gat

sang means together and gat means gatee progeress..and its sikhsangat.com..so.....lookin for sangee(frends).... :e:

no no man i welcome u with open arms!! y wud i hate on u wen i dont even noe u? i was jsut surprised to see a brian from india .... just thoi ur thang :@

India is very vast and diversified country. prolly the world's most diversified one...all kinda ppl......so be prepared for all kinda surprises....remeber 84???? :nihungsmile: thank you for welcomin me :e:

no prob. but what do u mean by rem 84? i dont get what that has to do with diversity (u mean 84 as in sant jarnail signh ji-rite??)

Nope i dint mean sant ji here...i mean ne thing can happen in this country...from the 'birth' all bhramganis, gurus, sants, sadhus, jaits, satis, yogis , KHALSAS to ppl who made incidents like 84 and gujrat possible not to mention those wer juss 'trailors' ...'MERA BHARAT "MAHAAN" ' LOL.gifLOL.gif

it only happens on sikhsangat.com... a open request to talk about sikhi and we end up talkign about 84 and Shaheed baba jarnail singh khalsa bindranwale ji... it only happens here...

:lol: u cant blame us man, kinda hard to forget!

well there are places to mention it, and this was not one of those threads... if you think i'm agaisnt it, i'm not. Just saying it's not a god place to post this stuff in an intro/welcome thread, nuff said.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

well there are places to mention it, and this was not one of those threads... if you think i'm agaisnt it, i'm not. Just saying it's not a god place to post this stuff in an intro/welcome thread, nuff said.

relax dude, the person that is being "introd/welcomed" is the one who brought it up..what paap did he commit in doing that? he said he wanted to talk about sikhi..U may not wana talk about it but mayb he does...and who said we were even discussing the ACTUAL issue? and i ask again, what paap did we commit?? this website is about sikhi and we are free to discuss that, i'm sorry if you thought otherwise.

just to add to that, i dont know if you took my previous posting offensively, i noe blogs and chatting and hotmail are bad at protraying what a person actually means and their messages may come across as being offensive or rude. i was wondering why, lion child, u sounded offended in ur last post and i just thought mayb u thought i was being mean in my last post, but i totally didnt mean it that way (thats the only logical explanation i have as to why you replied the way u did)

no no man i welcome u with open arms!! y wud i hate on u wen i dont even noe u? i was jsut surprised to see a brian from india .... just thoi ur thang :lol:

ERMMMMMMMm noooo ......... he means all kinds of surprises, meaning anything can happen, even things like 84........................... WELCOME BRIAN JI