Lets Talk And Learn About Sikhi!

Brian.Singh

Hey peeps,

my name is Brian and I am from New Delhi, Recently join this forum. itell u wat I love to learn and talk about sikhi more n more n more..I love to listen keertan...Akj Rocks!!!! Well I aint from ne jatha n stuff...but i love akj style keertan..i love manpreet singh kanpuri, bhai(sant) niranjan singh jwaddikallan, harjinder singh sri nagr, paonta sahib wale...and list is preety long actually...gotta know about this site from one of my friends whos also join this forum....So looking for friends ova here.... i use brian.singh@hotmail.com and brian.singh@yahoo.com

so ne one is more than welcome to add me to his/her buddy list ....i hope some of u will 'dare' to have a chat wid me...and may be we can learn from each other in the process too....so make sure u do add me to ur buddy list....

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh !!!!!

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

hardy..... i think u dint like me postin ma message here....ne ways...i think SANGAT is made up of sang+gat

sang means together and gat means gatee progeress..and its sikhsangat.com..so.....lookin for sangee(frends).... :e:

no no man i welcome u with open arms!! y wud i hate on u wen i dont even noe u? i was jsut surprised to see a brian from india .... just thoi ur thang :lol:

hardy..... i think u dint like me postin ma message here....ne ways...i think SANGAT is made up of sang+gat

sang means together and gat means gatee progeress..and its sikhsangat.com..so.....lookin for sangee(frends).... :e:

no no man i welcome u with open arms!! y wud i hate on u wen i dont even noe u? i was jsut surprised to see a brian from india .... just thoi ur thang :lol:

India is very vast and diversified country. prolly the world's most diversified one...all kinda ppl......so be prepared for all kinda surprises....remeber 84???? :nihungsmile: thank you for welcomin me :e:

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

India is very vast and diversified country. prolly the world's most diversified one...all kinda ppl......so be prepared for all kinda surprises....remeber 84???? :nihungsmile: thank you for welcomin me :e:

no prob. but what do u mean by rem 84? i dont get what that has to do with diversity (u mean 84 as in sant jarnail signh ji-rite??)

no prob. but what do u mean by rem 84? i dont get what that has to do with diversity (u mean 84 as in sant jarnail signh ji-rite??)

Nope i dint mean sant ji here...i mean ne thing can happen in this country...from the 'birth' all bhramganis, gurus, sants, sadhus, jaits, satis, yogis , KHALSAS to ppl who made incidents like 84 and gujrat possible not to mention those wer juss 'trailors' ...'MERA BHARAT "MAHAAN" ' LOL.gifLOL.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

:lol: tru that , tru that...but wut do u mean wen u say trailors?(im asking a lot of questions)im assuming u mean "apa tha hajay start hoi yaa" knowwhatimean?

Nope i dint mean sant ji here...i mean ne thing can happen in this country...from the 'birth' all bhramganis, gurus, sants, sadhus, jaits, satis, yogis , KHALSAS to ppl who made incidents like 84 and gujrat possible not to mention those wer juss 'trailors' ...'MERA BHARAT "MAHAAN" ' LOL.gifLOL.gif

it only happens on sikhsangat.com... a open request to talk about sikhi and we end up talkign about 84 and Shaheed baba jarnail singh khalsa bindranwale ji... it only happens here...

welcome to the forums brian, i'll add you to my conacts.

Sat Sri Akal:

Welcome Ji. Sangat is derived from Buddhism, which used the word Sangha, meaning basically the same thing, a congregation. In Sikhi, Sangat is Sadh Sangat, or the congregation of the holy, in which the Almighty is said to reside.