Erm..read Pleasee..

Guest ...

Fateh Ji Evryone...

i have a fwend...and they wanna knww, if ths is wrongg.....your with someone...like not a sxual relaship, but it is more than fwends....you dnt want to hav sx obvsly...cs u wanna get marrid n w8 til thn...but your still young and have to w8 long....rents dnt know, but u will tell em u wna gt hitchd wen olda...both r into Sikhi...is it stl wrng to hv a relshnshp now?

i thought that too...

until we nearly went down that path - Guru Ji stoppoed us thankfully. but what did it result in? I broke up with her for Sikhi.. and as a part to fight my kaam i had to stop contact with her.

Before we were best frends or "fwends" as u say. Now? Nothing. Why? Becuase of this stupid relationship.

I can't think of marrying her now becuase i cant look at her without kaam. After-marraige life will be a disaster for my Sikhi life, as I wont be able to control my kaam.

End of day; Dont risk fwendship for relationship. Relatoinships spoil ur minds and ur nice fwendship.

They are a waste of time and energy.

Agge tuhaddi marji.

Guest blobby

Fateh Ji Evryone...

i have a fwend...and they wanna knww, if ths is wrongg.....your with someone...like not a sxual relaship, but it is more than fwends....you dnt want to hav sx obvsly...cs u wanna get marrid n w8 til thn...but your still young and have to w8 long....rents dnt know, but u will tell em u wna gt hitchd wen olda...both r into Sikhi...is it stl wrng to hv a relshnshp now?

Hey, personally i believe in experiencing everything in life, living it to the fullest because thats what life is about, thats what Guruji has given you. If your love for each other is very strong and you two arent doing anything wrong or that you shouldnt be, i think you should be able to stay with each other. After all, Guruji must have made you two meet for a particular reason, maybe to help u in ur life, get closer to sikhi or as a sheild for support. At the end of the day, you dont sound like ur doing anything majorly wrong. so i hopes u is happy :lol:

Guest stupid

guru ji's already decided who your friends will marry...what happens if the reach that age and it doesn't work out? it'll ruin their lives...they'll be so attached to each other that they can't imagine marrying anyone else, then they'll become depressed, then their sikhi will disappear, and then they're pretty much screwed for everything. it always ends in pain. but a little pain now could save a whole lot more later on.

we know its her not her friends, i mean c'mon!

alsoooo i tink ur 2 yung to tink bou dis stufffffff

Guest mindless one

man what is it with these topics today??! is love 'in the air'

anyway..i was in a similar situation a few months bac..i really wanted to be with someone i met for the rest of my life..i.e. wanted to get married to her (i know this sounds silly..but trust me)

well my mind was practically always on her and its not in the kaam sense (i dont know if that just my mind trying to justify me thoughts)..she is a very nice person (personality wise) with a great love for sikhi - and after speaking to her and seeing how much in common we have I fell for her.

But now after having discussed this with her and taking a hukamnama, i take her to be a very good friend (who unfortunately had to go through with my little ordeal) and that our future is predestined.

We were both happy with that and now still speak to each other on a regular basis as we did before (although a part of me still wants her...the damage has been done - if it is damage...but the issue has been resolved by leaving everything to god's will.

If you reach an old enough stage and you are absolutely sure that person is for you..then take the appropriate steps..usually the guy has to go speak to the parents of the girl to ask for consent and then let his family know to support him. (this is what someone at my university has had to do..though he's in his final year at university)

take care