Canadian Liver Foundation

japmans

Vahegurujikakhalsavahegurujikifatehhhhhhhhhhhh!

I wanted to inform everyone that I am participating in the Canadian Strollfor Liver this weekend in Ottawa, Ontario.

The goal of the stroll is to raise money for treatement of liver disease in children

I'm aware I should have done this a very long time ago, but I'm still looking and willing to accept pledges from people who would like to contribute to the cause.

Donations over 20 dollars will be issued a tax receipt after the event.

There are a couple methods to do this. the easiest is to do a credit card donation on the CLF's secure server.

you can do this by clicking this link

Sponsor Japman Singh Bajaj in the Canadian Liver Foundation Stroll For Liver

My goal is 1000 dollars. I have 1.5 days left. In fact i can only take credit card donations until Friday at 11:59 PM EDT.

PLEASE pass this message on to others. This is a great cause... Liver Disease comes with so many common symptoms that some people don't even know they have it until it can be too late. A friend of mine lost her cousin last summer for that reason. To this day, they're not 100% sure why no one could diagnose her earlier with the liver problems. She was 18 at the time of her death.

Anyways... to anyone that wants to take part, feel free, and thank you for your support

Vahegurujikakhalsavahegurujikifateh

TO ADMIN: sorry for multiple post. i just think most people will see it if it's in General, Fun and Gupt.. you can delete them on Monday.. the Walk is on Sunday. Sorry for the hassle.