Guilt...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

sangat jee ... im one of them fools who cannot control kaam... i always end up getting trapped in kaam........and the worst thing is... i fall for the trap everysingle timee and feel bad after...

im not amritdhari though...... and feel really bad......i feel as if thats the end of everything now....ive lost EVRYTHING!!.....wahegurujee will never accept mee!!....i feel like i shouldnt even be wearing a kara...the guilt is killing me day and night..............dont know what to dooo...i feel soo ashamed that it has stopped me from doing my nitnem and going to the gurdwara recently...and if i do end up going ...at the time when doing my matha tekh......all i could think about is i have done such a paap...what am i doing here in gurus ghar??....ive put guruji down..he will not accept my ardas..to be honest everytime i try to do ardas i feel ashamed...my guilt has taken over everything i do...i want to change things but i cant..

....i think all this is happening because ive done this before...do a paap and feel bad and do ardas to gurujee......and now ive done the same thing again and feel that ive lost all my chances.....i've cheated gurujee tooo many times....i feel as if gurujee is fed up with me now

...i feel as if my sikhi is dicreasing day by day!!!!.....but i dont want it tooo... cuz i dnt want be the person i was before...what do i do?

plz sangat jee give some advice to this moorakh on what to do?

Come, Come again !

Whatever you are...

Whether you are infidel,

idolater or fireworshipper.

Whether you have broken your vows

of repentance a hundred times

This is not the gate of despair,

This is the gate of hope.

Come, come again...

Mevlana Jelaluddin RUMI

Take responsibility for your actions and then take responsibility in changing your habitual nature. The Mind is what it is....there must come a time when one has to put his/her foot down and say enough and ask oneself what exactly is it that I am seeking.

The truth is the Mind does not know what it is seeking but it is seeking something. So it tries to find it in Sex. If it had found it then once was enough and the desire would've been fullfilled. But the desire wasn't and never could be fullfilled so there is a pull to do it again and again. Obviously it will never be fullfilling.

So ask yourself, ask your mind what exactly are you seeking?

The mere fact that you are still repenting shows that his Grace is still falling upon you. What you are feeling is necessary for you to realize your mistake and believe me when i say this that you are not the only one that has gone through this state. Perhaps not in the same context as you, but almost everyone have used their praying for forgiveness coupons more times then they should have.

If you pray for strength, then without a doubt this strength will arrive. If there is a next time, before you make any decision you will always be presented a choice to either go ahead and fullfil the desire of the mind or to turn away and remember the reprecusions of these actions.

The momentary pleasures in life are abundent, the mind chases after them as if the next pleasure will fullfil its need forever and that is the only thing it needs. But time and time again the mind falls back to where it started from, so it tries and falls and it tries again. The mind is still seeking Bliss, but looking and finding it in all the wrong places.

You must understand your own sexuality, understand the purpose of Sex, the root cause of this Desire to be fullfilled. Delve into your own mind, disect youw own mind questions and demand an answer. Be introspective towards you own mind and NEVER give up on Prayer.

WJKK WJKF

very well said pheena ji d_oh.gif .......and i can understand panji/veerji cuz kaam is very hard to control....so theres sumthin u must learn to do......CONTROL UR MIND.....ask urself.......i know this is wrong so why am i doing it?for pleasure.....do paath simran or g2 gurdwaras......u'll find pleasure there.....it is very hard i can uinderstand but do ardas to guru ji....tell HIM u know its wrong but u cant control......ask HIM to bless you wid himmat....to come over this darkness uv kalyug.....cuz das all it is......may guru ji bless you yo!bhul chuk muaf karnee ji

WJKK WJKF

• 1 month later...

do this shabad as many times as you can everyday. DONT skip.

gauVI mhlw 5 ]

gourree mehalaa 5 ||

Gauree, Fifth Mehla:

rwKu ipqw pRB myry ]

raakh pithaa prabh maerae ||

Save me, O My Father God.

moih inrgunu sB gun qyry ]1] rhwau ]

mohi niragun sabh gun thaerae ||1|| rehaao ||

I am worthless and without virtue; all virtues are Yours. ||1||Pause||

pMc ibKwdI eyku grIbw rwKhu rwKnhwry ]

pa(n)ch bikhaadhee eaek gareebaa raakhahu raakhanehaarae ||

The five vicious thieves are assaulting my poor being; save me, O Savior Lord!

Kydu krih Aru bhuqu sMqwvih AwieE srin quhwry ]1]

khaedh karehi ar bahuth sa(n)thaavehi aaeiou saran thuhaarae ||1||

They are tormenting and torturing me. I have come, seeking Your Sanctuary. ||1||

kir kir hwirE Aink bhu BwqI Cofih kqhUM nwhI ]

kar kar haariou anik bahu bhaathee shhoddehi kathehoo(n) naahee ||

Trying all sorts of things, I have grown weary, but still, they will not leave me alone.

eyk bwq suin qwkI Etw swDsMig imit jwhI ]2]

eaek baath sun thaakee outtaa saadhhasa(n)g mitt jaahee ||2||

But I have heard that they can be rooted out, in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; and so I seek their Shelter. ||2||

kir ikrpw sMq imly moih iqn qy DIrju pwieAw ]

kar kirapaa sa(n)th milae mohi thin thae dhheeraj paaeiaa ||

In their Mercy, the Saints have met me, and from them, I have obtained satisfaction.

sMqI mMqu dIE moih inrBau gur kw sbdu kmwieAw ]3]

sa(n)thee ma(n)th dheeou mohi nirabho gur kaa sabadh kamaaeiaa ||3||

The Saints have given me the Mantra of the Fearless Lord, and now I practice the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||3||

jIiq ley Eie mhw ibKwdI shj suhylI bwxI ]

jeeth leae oue mehaa bikhaadhee sehaj suhaelee baanee ||

I have now conquered those terrible evil-doers, and my speech is now sweet and sublime.

khu nwnk min BieAw prgwsw pwieAw pdu inrbwxI ]4]4]125]

kahu naanak man bhaeiaa paragaasaa paaeiaa padh nirabaanee ||4||4||125||

Says Nanak, the Divine Light has dawned within my mind; I have obtained the state of Nirvaanaa. ||4||4||125||

do this shabad as many times as you can everyday. DONT skip.

gauVI mhlw 5 ]

gourree mehalaa 5 ||

Gauree, Fifth Mehla:

rwKu ipqw pRB myry ]

raakh pithaa prabh maerae ||

Save me, O My Father God.

moih inrgunu sB gun qyry ]1] rhwau ]

mohi niragun sabh gun thaerae ||1|| rehaao ||

I am worthless and without virtue; all virtues are Yours. ||1||Pause||

pMc ibKwdI eyku grIbw rwKhu rwKnhwry ]

pa(n)ch bikhaadhee eaek gareebaa raakhahu raakhanehaarae ||

The five vicious thieves are assaulting my poor being; save me, O Savior Lord!

Kydu krih Aru bhuqu sMqwvih AwieE srin quhwry ]1]

khaedh karehi ar bahuth sa(n)thaavehi aaeiou saran thuhaarae ||1||

They are tormenting and torturing me. I have come, seeking Your Sanctuary. ||1||

kir kir hwirE Aink bhu BwqI Cofih kqhUM nwhI ]

kar kar haariou anik bahu bhaathee shhoddehi kathehoo(n) naahee ||

Trying all sorts of things, I have grown weary, but still, they will not leave me alone.

eyk bwq suin qwkI Etw swDsMig imit jwhI ]2]

eaek baath sun thaakee outtaa saadhhasa(n)g mitt jaahee ||2||

But I have heard that they can be rooted out, in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; and so I seek their Shelter. ||2||

kir ikrpw sMq imly moih iqn qy DIrju pwieAw ]

kar kirapaa sa(n)th milae mohi thin thae dhheeraj paaeiaa ||

In their Mercy, the Saints have met me, and from them, I have obtained satisfaction.

sMqI mMqu dIE moih inrBau gur kw sbdu kmwieAw ]3]

sa(n)thee ma(n)th dheeou mohi nirabho gur kaa sabadh kamaaeiaa ||3||

The Saints have given me the Mantra of the Fearless Lord, and now I practice the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||3||

jIiq ley Eie mhw ibKwdI shj suhylI bwxI ]

jeeth leae oue mehaa bikhaadhee sehaj suhaelee baanee ||

I have now conquered those terrible evil-doers, and my speech is now sweet and sublime.

khu nwnk min BieAw prgwsw pwieAw pdu inrbwxI ]4]4]125]

kahu naanak man bhaeiaa paragaasaa paaeiaa padh nirabaanee ||4||4||125||

Says Nanak, the Divine Light has dawned within my mind; I have obtained the state of Nirvaanaa. ||4||4||125||

pray.gifd_oh.gifpray.gif Guruuuuuuu pray.gif

I hope the person who started this thread reads the shabad, read it at amritvela if possible....

umm...its easier said than done though. one needs kirpa from guru so do ardaas as well.

i kinda have/had the same problem as you....this shabad helped a lot in controlling my kaam...but now moh is at fullllll force n i mean FULL FORCE.....

Guest Guest

thats a beautiful shabad... has any one got it on mp3??!?

thanks

i do, i can post it....but its not kirtan....this guy dunno his name is reading it...well kinda singing it i guess but no vajaa tabla....but i do love itttt the way he sings it.

gime a couple of days. i'll put it up on rapidshare.