Baba Ranjit Singh Dhandriawale In Hong Kong and NZ

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh pray.gif

....Waheguru Ji Shanti Baksho...... :| .... :'( ...... tongue.gif :

Pls don't get into any conflict....Pls Sadh Sangat Ji.... pray.gif .......it's all my fault.... no.gif ...... i shudn't have replied to this topic and share the experience.... I'm realli sorry.... Pyare Ji.... Paapi Das nu Baksh Day-o.... :ysad:

Pls don't argue or have any conflict Pyari Sadh Sangat Ji.... tongue.gif :

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh pray.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to add a few things... first of all i have never listened to this guy... when i have it was because it was on TV.... secondly i dont even consider people liek him parcharaks... where have we gone in the past 10-15 years with sant babai coming to our gurughars???? tell me what tharaakee has the sikh koam had????

What word is the this baba spreading???? Is he spreading the word of shabad guru... or spreading his word and his shabads

These babai have there money and live in luxury... the gursiklhs who need money and will take the sikh panth to the next level will never get time to do parchar and dont have the resources and support to do so... these babai come to hong kong, canada england and US where the divan halls are packed and guess what else is packed.. The gurus golak is packed too... the commitie sure likes that!!!! I myself am not comparing him to anyone...

Why arent those dharnas getting people away from the divans??? they should because he is certainly not spreading the word of the guru... whoever it maybe singing dharnad.. Gurbani is great no need!!!!!!!

I am against people who dont do parchar of the amrit of gurbani!!!!! I will never be against people who do parchaar of guru granth sahib ji!!!!!

When did i say that guru nak dev ji is wrong spreading the messege of Akal Purkh??? HE IS GURU!!!!!!!!! It is what we learn from him... it what our parcharaks are supposed to teach us from... Is guru granth sahib ji!!!! not theyre own stuff!!!!

People are becoming guru jis sikh in what way??? They dont read gurbani themselves and yet tell other people to do it for them or ask some "sant baba" what they should do... for example... person has an akhand paat at the gurdwara and does not listen to anything??? what does he get out of akhand paat!!!!! NOTHING!!!!! Gurbani is gyan!!!! Learn Read And understand gurbani and live a gursikhi jeevan!!!!!!

Guest PunjabSingh

i would like to add a few things... first of all i have never listened to this guy... when i have it was because it was on TV.... secondly i dont even consider people liek him parcharaks... where have we gone in the past 10-15 years with sant babai coming to our gurughars???? tell me what tharaakee has the sikh koam had????

What word is the this baba spreading???? Is he spreading the word of shabad guru... or spreading his word and his shabads

These babai have there money and live in luxury... the gursiklhs who need money and will take the sikh panth to the next level will never get time to do parchar and dont have the resources and support to do so... these babai come to hong kong, canada england and US where the divan halls are packed and guess what else is packed.. The gurus golak is packed too... the commitie sure likes that!!!! I myself am not comparing him to anyone...

Why arent those dharnas getting people away from the divans??? they should because he is certainly not spreading the word of the guru... whoever it maybe singing dharnad.. Gurbani is great no need!!!!!!!

I am against people who dont do parchar of the amrit of gurbani!!!!! I will never be against people who do parchaar of guru granth sahib ji!!!!!

When did i say that guru nak dev ji is wrong spreading the messege of Akal Purkh??? HE IS GURU!!!!!!!!! It is what we learn from him... it what our parcharaks are supposed to teach us from... Is guru granth sahib ji!!!! not theyre own stuff!!!!

People are becoming guru jis sikh in what way??? They dont read gurbani themselves and yet tell other people to do it for them or ask some "sant baba" what they should do... for example... person has an akhand paat at the gurdwara and does not listen to anything??? what does he get out of akhand paat!!!!! NOTHING!!!!! Gurbani is gyan!!!! Learn Read And understand gurbani and live a gursikhi jeevan!!!!!!

I agree 100% :TH:

Deravaad Murdabad

Raj Karega Khalsa

Mod Note: Topic has been discussed before, please don't argue.