Baba Ranjit Singh Dhandriawale In Hong Kong and NZ

Please tell me more about this Bhai Ji. Why is he "famous".?

GurFateh.

he helped many follow the path of Sikhi. He came to Canada and he went to UK as well i think. and now Hong Kong :) ?? i dont know if he's in honk kong yet but..ya know

with Gurus kirpa, he has gotten a lot of the Sangat to take Amrit by explainin the strengths of sikhi.

THEN....

he made a mistake. on one of his birthdays (i think before last year or something...not sure though), people from his village and what not... went to greet him.... They gave him gifts, jewlery, clothes, big framed pictures and stuff, money, etc...

and they started bowing down to him... he let some people do it...

there was a movie released showin what happened... he didnt let EVERYONE bow down to him... but... he didnt kinda stop everyone either...anywho...

so when the movie was released, people started disliking him and stuff....

and he said sorry on national tv/radio...

but he still does parchar well :@

the past is the past....

thats all i can i know, sorry... :@

peace...

GurFateh.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was really a great day............i took amrit with his permission...(as i had some majburi)......by the way ........may i know who are you (HUM PAPPI??) are you also from hong kong......i never read anyone from hong kong replying any topic....please introduce yourself if you dont mind.... did you take amrit??? here are some pics...........

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!

Phenji....tuhanu LAKH LAKH VADAEE-YA HOVAY!!!... :T: ... I have also heard that it was the first time that around 100 people took the amrit?..is it?... WOW....CAN'T IMAGINE THAT!!... rolleyes.gif And yes Phenji, I'm from Hong Kong... ummm..Phenji, can you post up sum more pictures of the jatha even?<if you can?>. :@

once again!!..LAKH LAKH WADAEE-YA Phenji!! pray.gif ....

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

People need to get over it. He does one thing you don't like but you lot do more mistakes in half an hour and not near as much good as he does so some people need to think before they start on other Singhs.

How does that Indian saying go? Look under your own chair before talking bad about others?

Last year people were saying don't listen to the kirtan, don't go to his diwaans, those people were there themselves, not alone, they took others as well, not to challenge Baba Ranjit Singh Ji, but to listen to the kirtan, that is all they did, then they came home and went to sleep,the next day they called people up to tell them not to go again.

After a while you realise some people need to be ignored when they bad mouth others.

Guest PunjabSingh

Any Khalsa that encourages Amrit paan, then he is a Sikh of the Guru!!

May Waheguru send millions more like him!

Just to remind you Chicago wala baba also did the same "Any Khalsa that encourages Amrit paan, then he is a Sikh of the Guru!! " and was even respected until recently .

Im just saying that the Sikh community should be vigilant lest it is taken for a ride either emotionally or politically and that goes for all modern day 'babas' and not neccessarily 'baba' Dhadrianwala.

Ultimately supremacy has to be of Shri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

I fail to understand why the followers of Guru Granth Sahib jee have to build big deras and roam around in most expensive cars and indulge in other luxuries.

There are still are and were many good Khalsas who are doing great work for the community and panth without the pomp and show.

Bhul chuk maaf ,

das nimana

Any Khalsa that encourages Amrit paan, then he is a Sikh of the Guru!!

May Waheguru send millions more like him!

one can be sikh on the outside and keep sikhi saroop but what is the gand in the inside of them..... Amrit is not a janyooo!!!!!!!!! you take amrit and now that it.... dont take amrit if one is peer presuring you or that you think you are gonna go to "heaven"..... Take when your heart desires.... You will automattically want to take amrit when you are hearing and understanding the great shabad of the guru.... no one will force you and no one willl tell you... you will automaticcally do so!!!!! Understand the amrit of sri guru granth sahib ji!!!!

We are guru thai sikh!!!!!!!!! not dhandrianwala babas sikh!!!!!! We listen to shabad guru!!!!!! not Dhandrianwala and his dharnas!!!!! A parcharak is supposed to give messege of guru granth and guru panth...... If the sikh koam were following the teachingss of guru granth sahib ji and go as one panth with the teaching of guru sahib in front of us maybe we could have been somewhere by now!

I have never heard Baba Dhandrianwala do katha of shabad of sri guru granth sahib ji.... All i see him doing on stage is telling stories and singins his dharnas in front of shri guru granth sahib ji!!!!!! Guru sahib is perfect we dont need dharnas

Guest PunjabSingh

We are guru thai sikh!!!!!!!!! not dhandrianwala babas sikh!!!!!! We listen to shabad guru!!!!!! not Dhandrianwala and his dharnas!!!!! A parcharak is supposed to give messege of guru granth and guru panth...... If the sikh koam were following the teachingss of guru granth sahib ji and go as one panth with the teaching of guru sahib in front of us maybe we could have been somewhere by now!

I have never heard Baba Dhandrianwala do katha of shabad of sri guru granth sahib ji.... All i see him doing on stage is telling stories and singins his dharnas in front of shri guru granth sahib ji!!!!!! Guru sahib is perfect we dont need dharnas

d_oh.gif Sat Bachan jee d_oh.gif

Raj Karega Khalsa !

Khalistan Zindabaad !

International Akaali you remind me of the other singhs I was talking about in my last post who go to listen to this baba ji and know a lot about him but discourage others from doing so.

No one is disputing that Guru Ji are perfect- we ALL accept that!

This tarna argument is not getting anyone away from those diwaans.

International Akaali some people take amrit due to peer pressure but baba ji is not forcing people - get over it!

If you are against this baba then you must also be against all those sikhs in history who went from one village to the next encouraging people to become Guru Ji's sikh- then there is something seriously wrong.

Then Sri Guru Nanak Sahib Ji must have been 'forcing' people when they went to different places spreading God's message?

And don't even bother with the 'you're comparing Guru Ji to some next baba' because I'm using egs.

If its ok for parents to encourage their children to become Guru Ji's sikh then why is it wrong for one sikh to encourage more sikh to become Guru Ji's sikh?

Guest PunjabSingh

SSM,

So far as Im concerned I dont go to his dera and dont intend to anytime.

How are you equating your 'baba' with other Gursikhs who spread Sikhi selflessly without moving about in expensive cars,living in luxury and establishing expensive deras.

Did you ever watch Sant Bhindrawale moving in expensive limousines

and establishing deras ? You know how much following he had ?or were you not even born then ?

You have got no right to compare your 'baba' to our Great Gurus.

I doubt this baba can fight even a small army of policemen let alone the indian govt or indian army or sacrifice his life for the sake of Sikhi or even put his finger on the tawa for the sake of Sikhi .

But instead of fighting he will perhaps compromise with any anti sikh govt or others in the name of Shanti.

I refuse to accept him .

Soorma ohi jehra kaum layee kurbani devay .

Rehndi duniya tak rehnda sorrmeyaan da nau

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindrawale Zindabad,

Khalistan Zindabad,

Deravaad Murdabad

He is NOT my baba, bhaaji I don't know a great deal about him but I would not go so far as to equate him to Baba Jarnail Singh Ji.

Think of him as a 'singh', then why is he wrong for encouraging others to shak amrit? Why is he wrong for keeping the money? Lets not forget that most people keep what they are given by sangat whilst on the stage.

Exactly how did I compare him to our GREAT GURU JI? I said if spreading the word of God is right for them then it can not be wrong for sikhs to do so either.

I'm asking everyone to compare him to the everyday singh and then pass judgment- problem is you're comparing him to the Guru Jis and Baba Jarnail Singh Ji and that's why you dislike him.

Can you fight or put your hand on tawa?

Have you seen him with anti sikh men/women compromising for shanti or is that an idea you came up with whilst drinking coffee?

Chill bhaaji because this baba is not claiming to be a soorma so don't unnecessarily waste time debating that he is not a soorma!