Kinda Confusin...

Fateh

i dun really know if this is important...... :@ ....but like.....u know how some people ask you...are u indian?how can i be indian wen i was born in canada?then agen my parents come from india...and then they ask if ur punjabi?i say ima sikh.....but like.....isnt punjabi da CULTURE....whereas sikhi is da RELIGION...wats da difference between em?didint really know where to put up this topic..sorry blush.gif can anyone help out pleez?

Fateh

"indian?punjabi?or sikh?"

lol

all three of them i guess!! :)

indian is the culture, somebody from india

Punjabi is the language in the punjab or someone who is from punjab is called punjabi...

sikh is a member of the religion, belonging or relating to the Sikhs or their religion, beliefs, customs, or history...

:@

punjabi can be classed as the culture but it also refers to whether you are from the state of Punjab.

I just tell people i am a Sikh, born in England from a Punjabi background.

Terms Indian and Punjabi do refer to geographical locations which is confined to Asia. The term "Sikh" is not confined to any area as it is a faith and maybe spread worldwide.

I would say if your born in India, and you move country yet remain Indian by nationality, then you can go wherever and say you are Indian. If you move to the UK, change your nationality, then you can say your British or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

I just tell people i am a Sikh, born in England from a Punjabi background

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAY, NICE ONE GOLEE MAROO!!!!!

VJKK VJKF!

There was a time I used to be proud to be an Indian. Today its just a label attached to me.

There was a time I used to be proud to be a Punjabi. Today its just the culture I am born into.

There was a time I felt blessed that Gurujee blessed me with Sikhi. I feel the same today.

There was a time I would say "May I be born an Indian always", because I thought Indians were the best in the world.

There was a time I would say "May I be born a Punjabi always", because I thought Punjabis were the best in the world.

Today I say "I leave it to you GOD as to who I am born as. Just make sure that each time I die as a Sikh".

There was a time I used to be proud to be an Indian. Today its just a label attached to me.

There was a time I used to be proud to be a Punjabi. Today its just the culture I am born into.

There was a time I felt blessed that Gurujee blessed me with Sikhi. I feel the same today.

There was a time I would say "May I be born an Indian always", because I thought Indians were the best in the world.

There was a time I would say "May I be born a Punjabi always", because I thought Punjabis were the best in the world.

Today I say "I leave it to you GOD as to who I am born as. Just make sure that each time I die as a Sikh".

Wow! Nice :@ Well written dude.

pajji i heard this dude before is it same as the word n. main sochdia via si? :@

Wow! Nice :) Well written dude.