More Sikhi.. Less Politics!

We need more threads on sikhi... and less on politics....

there are always new threads poping up about gurdwara managments shortcomings, khalistan movements, and fake baba's and sants...

(it's all good to some degree, but not on the scale it's now)

This is "sikh Sangat"... for the youth... we should set up more threads on sikhi than complicating their minds with trivial political issues...

Let's make this a "sikh sangat"

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

Indeed. As long as we remain burdened by the demons of the past and those of our parents, progress and peace will remain a dream.

Let us practice the virtues of contentment, charity, kindness, positive attitude and humility and build a better future for all of humanity.

This being a sikh sangat, means people discuss whatever they want to, issues come up, let it be politics, or religion, and people discuss it. The meaning of SIkh sangat, means people discussing issues, not just sikhi.

If you just want to discuss religion [sIkhi] -- btw that i am not suggestng it is wrong-- but for solely that purpose, there should be a section.

Galti Malti Maaf KAro,

Jashan

This being a sikh sangat, means people discuss whatever they want to, issues come up, let it be politics, or religion, and people discuss it. The meaning of SIkh sangat, means people discussing issues, not just sikhi.

If you just want to discuss religion [sIkhi] -- btw that i am not suggestng it is wrong-- but for solely that purpose, there should be a section.

Galti Malti Maaf KAro,

Jashan

and i'm sure topics like the attachicon.gifGiani Kills Sikh Youth In Southall are considered healthy for our youth... dream on... no.gif

We need more threads on sikhi... and less on politics....

there are always new threads poping up about gurdwara managments shortcomings, khalistan movements, and fake baba's and sants...

(it's all good to some degree, but not on the scale it's now)

This is "sikh Sangat"... for the youth... we should set up more threads on sikhi than complicating their minds with trivial political issues...

Let's make this a "sikh sangat"

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

bhinderanwalle once said "sikhism and politics are inseperable".

if u say we cannot say certain things on ehre then u are silencing some people. that is not sikhism . we will not hush on the fear of u people!

sat sri akaal,

bring it anytime park aveneue gurd saturday

the truth is in the cctv tapes./.........enuff said!........i bet the tapes gonna mysteriously dissapear into thin air.....just like the HAVELOCK GURDWARA BUILDING FUNDS DID,

Guest militant singh

The akal takht reps sikhi and politic unfortunatley we have idiotic ELDERS AND I SAY IT AGIAN IDIOTIC traitors in charge of sikhi institutions that why the youth aint allowed 2 advance i dont balme veer ji 4 posting about youths geting nikced it was way outa order makes me sick CCTV IS THERE COMMITEE IS THERE BUT YOUTH WELL WHAT CAN I SAY THEY HAVE BEEN REJCETD and been thertned with beeing banned 4rm the gurdwara makes me sick we pushing the yout away insted of encouarging even as 1 youth was growing hair he got dissed and sevadars can prove that at havelock all u need is 2 go and ask doubt comitee wil give CCTv as the truthw ill come out oh well as long as the youth remain in chardhi kala and have support of top sikh leaders they should be ok but 3rd generation sikhs born here havent we gone a bit far by geting thme nikced under false accusations of robbery sangat jeeyo yes we have and we should all be ashamed they tried protecting the honour of guru ji while us paapis cannot even help the youth and encourage them havelock commitee no gd noo coachs 4 1984 rally no members presnt there makes me sick jus ask 4 cctv all wil be resolved