Attention Vegetarians

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

DATELINE recently featured a segment on popular salad mixes being sold in plastic bags in supermarkets. The documentary highlighted the entire production process and disclosed that E-coli had been showing up in the bagged salad.

It has not been ascertained how the salad mix gets contaminated with E-coli, but serious illness and even deaths have been occurring in many states. One woman featured spoke about her child who had almost died after eating salad prepared from the mix and was ill for a long time after.

The public is warned not to buy any salad mix until the cause of the contamination has been determined.

The Dole Company has since recalled their product. For further in formation, check the MSNBC link below and click on "Launch" below the salad:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12536902/

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you saying meat eaters dont eat salad??????

:..: :..:

are you saying meat eaters dont eat salad??????

wat r u talkin bout ?

icon_oook.gif

i dunno... but pritam singhs ji's thread was just sounding a warning for others trying to be vegetarian.

I was telling people not to eat DOLE salad that is premade.

Were my words meat eaters dont eat salad? :..: Or dont eat DOLE salad. I was really meaning, you have pink hair............come on guy............ What r u saying.......................

post-5391-1149801391_thumb.jpg