Sarblohs

singhni

be careful before you believe this post... read other posts by singhni..

this is NOT her writing style.... let's wait till she confirms or denies that it was indeed her.... i'm definitely skeptical.

im glad someone has realised it is not me.

some people really need to grow up, anyways this wont be a problem again, as i have changed my password

may i also comment that the person who wrote this happens to be a sarbloh bibeki, who wears bana.....now im not saying that this is a reflection on sarbloh bibekis in general, but if this person wants to make a case FOR sarabloh bibiekis and how being sarablohi helps ones jeevan, its being very badly made. in fact, if anyone else was even thinkin of being sarblohi red this post they would perhaps be put off by the fact that a so called sarbloh bibeki wrote this post.

As, to be honest, this act is immature and is not in accordance with gurmat.

its pointless and a waste of time

please spend your time on more useful things rather than writing silly posts on behalf of others.

ive also realised that getting into arguements such as these dont help ones jeevan in any way and those who are truly bibeki wil totally turn away from arguments such as these.

each to their own, everyone should just concentrate on themsleves, i hope i can do this also

Vahegurujikakhalsa Vahegurujikifateh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical messed up youth who loves to break into other personal area and mess up with their emails, read forum pms, privately read/watch msn chatting with some sort hacking software.. It's common in so called bana wearing faking chardi kala youth groupism. These youth gives the bad name to what some of our elders earned the respect of their lifestyle of bana and chardi kala. SIGH !

happened to me many times.. so be alert sangato !

*phaenjee, if you know who did it and he/she is member of this forum.. pm me or other sewadar and we will take care of it. Fateh

Being a Bibeki Gursikh is a must for all those who want to walk on the path of Gurmat. But bibek isn't limited to just food and sarbloh utensils. It's a complete style of thinking and acting. A bibeki Gursikh is a rehitvan abhyasi of naam and bani. S/he doesn't act or say anything without vichar and testing it on the touchstone of Gurbani.

If someone has all these qualities, then their jeevan will give off a fragrance that will attract others and serve to inspire the world. If all that exists is the appearance and outter shell, it creates the stink of haumai that drives people away. And one other thing I will also say: I have yet to see one such person maintain their Sarbloh rehit for any length of time. It slowly falls away.

I don't know who wrote the initial message, and my comments aren't restricted to just this situation, but if you are known as a bibeki or show yourself to be one, then please try to have the character and actions which should accompany this title.

Yes. It is written, in Chapter 15, Verse 6, that "he who does not eat from the plate of Iron will sit on a hot plae of Iron for all eternity in order to balance the universe".

:@

Jesus Christ... rolleyes.gif

the i guess we should... what about eating out and events??

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

This say you shouldnt because their food isnt made with love its made for making money and no Gurbani was recited while making it.

The only thing most people eat with and dont even know is "silverware" even though its not silver it is Stainless Steel. So your utensils are with Gurmat but the plates bowls arent. Go to an Indian store and buy a platter set they are like 30 bucks and are like the ones used at Darbar Sahib,India.

You can tell the people who follow Gurmat in everyway because they are more humble than us.

This say you shouldnt because their food isnt made with love its made for making money and no Gurbani was recited while making it.

The only thing most people eat with and dont even know is "silverware" even though its not silver it is Stainless Steel. So your utensils are with Gurmat but the plates bowls arent. Go to an Indian store and buy a platter set they are like 30 bucks and are like the ones used at Darbar Sahib,India.

You can tell the people who follow Gurmat in everyway because they are more humble than us.

well i guess you try if you can, and it can't really be helped if you eat out.. which i do for meals everyday, can't be botherd to cook rolleyes.gif

maybe i'll see if i can get something liek that around here...

Yes. It is written, in Chapter 15, Verse 6, that "he who does not eat from the plate of Iron will sit on a hot plae of Iron for all eternity in order to balance the universe".

:@

Jesus Christ... rolleyes.gif

the i guess we should... what about eating out and events??

Oh, my dear LionChild...that was my lame attempt at sarcastic humour diepig.gif

If such a scripture truly existed, I think we'd all better re-evaluate the meaning of religion right now :)

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

NICE TO HAVE A CHRISTIAN ON BOARD :):@ loool!

VJKK VJKF!

Jesus Christ...