Disappointed And Appointed ..my Visit To My Punjab

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

""""are not punjabi are just "gorey" or losers.""""""

indirect hit or sarcastic?

You even say people who wear Kurtas everyday or cholas are wannabe punjabi. Just because your a coward to show people everywhere that your a sikh doent mean we are dumb or wannabe. When you wear full bana you cant just hide or hurry up and take off your turban because a bad crowd is ahead.

""""are not punjabi are just "gorey" or losers.""""""

indirect hit or sarcastic?

You even say people who wear Kurtas everyday or cholas are wannabe punjabi. Just because your a coward to show people everywhere that your a sikh doent mean we are dumb or wannabe. When you wear full bana you cant just hide or hurry up and take off your turban because a bad crowd is ahead.

bana = 5 kakars

this is what i originaly said "and people who ask questions and are not punjabi are just "gorey" or losers."

there is alot of concessions we make to this majority and then treat new people and converts like dumb people who don't know anything, and some people have a problem with sikhs with a "white" background, which is totally wrong.

No i don't view all people who wear the Kurtas/chola as wannabe punjabi's, although some just dress up to fit in or try to get accepted. some even feel they are higher or some sort of sant while wearing it, well it doesnt matter if a person wears it or not, we are the same. And it's not the "guru's way", the guru's way way was simplicty and equality. It doesnt matter what they wore or how they talked, it's thje message they gave about wahrguru is what mattars. I do question why some people convert to punjabi culture when they convert to sikhi... (imho) that is not a good thing, be proud or your cultures cloths/traditions/language! it is what god gave you and what you where born with! why be ashamed of it? (unless your hiding from something).

-LC

No the min is 5ks but the whole bana is the whole uniform

[ae. Kurtas/cholas, turban, Gaj-gah{just kidding on that} weapons]

""""No i don't view all people who wear the Kurtas/chola as wannabe punjabi's, although some just dress up to fit in or try to get accepted"""

Then who are you talking about?

"""""some even feel they are higher or some sort of sant while wearing it, well it doesnt matter if a person wears it or not, we are the same""""

then why wear a turban? are you a better Sikh than those who dont wear a turban? we are all the same right?

""""""be proud or your cultures cloths/traditions/language! it is what god gave you and what you where born with! why be ashamed of it? (unless your hiding from something)."""""""

If I wore my cultures clothes Id have to wear a kilt, a lava-lava, Irish boots and beer mug with a German war helmet etc. uuuummmm NO

The American Culture is either Heavy Metal head w/ spikes and dog collars or Rapper with your pants at your knees etc uuuhhhh NO

Hiding anything NO I openly condemn how I used to be and act I know the difference from good and bad and know what drugs can do {was your brother a heroin dealer and a bum?] Do you also have a brother who gets drunk everyday and goes to bars to fight every weekend?]

"""" And it's not the "guru's way", the guru's way way was simplicty and equality."""""

Then tell me the Gurmat/Gurus way

Panth.ki.jit, lol, no the admin means that nihung is under moderation, not you, not unless you and nihung are the same person.... tongue.gif

hehehehehe