An Islamic Country Allows Kirpan

I tell people to tie a round turban because the british tricked Sikhs into wearing a non-warrior type turban to mess us up, and so far its working, people quit being warriors, and most cut there hair and let their dad or their grand-dad be a Sikh for them.

Wow Pritam Singh!!

All I can say is d_oh.gifd_oh.gif to you bro.

And such a shame to the punjabi's who suggest they are sikh and forever mona or comfortably mona. The British can't touch their sikhi dignity because they have none left. In fact they themselves are the new British when it comes to oppressing sikhi.

Whats the length of the kirpan that I can wear in US

I want to know both the length of the knife and complete kirpan..

12 inches for me, and sometimes 6, eaither one, i feel it's fine. The 12 inch one is more a less for non-business and school occasions. :TH:

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Its illegal here to wear huge Kirpans (over 3 inch blade} but mine have a 4 inch blade, but Ive been walking around with a 3 foot sword that is tightly wrapped in a turban of its own and I carry it around as if its a flag and so far so good. At other Gurdwaras they complain but I havent been going to those lately even though they are closer.We are really supposed to wear a 3 foot Kirpan so I feel better when I carry it when I go to the Gurdwara even though some Gurdwaras would have a cow, flip out and wrestle you down to take it away.{or make you put it in the armoury}

Why should we wear 3' kirpans? No offense, just wondering.

And why would the gw's make you take it away??

same here... probably for a more affective use, 3 foot kirpan will deal more damage than a 3 inch one. :@

Why should we wear 3' kirpans? No offense, just wondering.

And why would the gw's make you take it away??

well 3 foot kirpan will do more damage than a 3 inch one i guess... but it's unrealisticto wear it around here in Canada/US.

We wear a smaller Kirpan in case you have some physical thing{sports etc} and the big one will get in the way but you still must wear one and the smaller on serves for this purpose.

""""But why would the gw want you to not have your 3' kirpan?"""""

From people who would abuse it {ae. lionchild}

I do Gatka so they know I wouldnt use it, even if getting jumped.

The Sikhs would look like they just draw the sword in reaction rather than what Guru Gobind said" When all other means fail it is righteous to draw the sword."

post-5391-1150821041.jpg

I dont remember off hand . I cant write down everything or Id have a 1000 page bibliography and would have to start a cpu database.

Try to read stuff written about GuruJis life maybe even google the phrase. Books do me more justice because youll sit there and read it rather than surfing around and getting off topic.

When I search for something sometimes I end up on 5 topics away from what I was looking for even though sometimes its cool when you crashland somewhere that you wouldnt have thought to go.