Kirtan Help! :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I really, really, really, really would like to do kirtan but have no one in my area willing to teach me! The bhai sahib in my gurudwara refused (saying he doesn't know how to teach no.gif ) and there isnt anyone in the sangat who is willing to teach! Im trying to learn online and I figured out the sargam (I think thats what its called.. sa re ga ma pa dha ni sa etc) but I cant find any sites that have notations for kirtan. I was wondering if someone could reccomend a few websites (if there are any!) with kirtan notations or if there was a book that was available. Any help would be very appreciated! Right now I am making up my own tunes and just singing my heart out but one of these days I think I would like it to actually sound nice too pray.gif !

Waheguru!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guest _Sewadaar_

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Bhanji-

I also Live in Florida and if you would like i would be honored to teach you kirtan. If you go to the Ft. Lauderdale Gurudwara (SSOF) I could meet you there after divan on sunday. If you can't make it this Sunday, then I can provide you with some names of some other kirtanis who attend that Gurughar who would be willing to help you.