Big Time Money Making Scam!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TavParsad,

please do not taint all mahapursh with your biased post. He is not a Sikh, he is not teaching spirituality, he is not teaching gurbani or anything like this.

This person is a yoga master and he is teaching yoga. There is no SEWA here, he is teaching people yoga that is all.

If he wants to charge astronomical amounts of money for his sessions and people want to pay those prices why is it getting up your nose?

I agree that people should get up amritwelly and go naam/simran but if our middle aged uncles and anties who have over indulged on prathay, samosay and ladoo have gotten off their back sides and done a little excersice that surely that is a good thing.

What makes you assume I am tainting all mahapursh? I dont regard this Swami as a Mahapursh. We all have the ablility & right to question the actions of those proclaiming to be Saints. The real saint will clear all doubts.

Of course he is not Sikh, but does intice many Punjabis & Sikhs. People speak of him as a person who can cure illnesses & Spritual awareness.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

yogi harbhajan "sngh" should be added to the list too.. he wasnt perfect, and in fact inflicted sorrow on several of his close followers, not to mention soem of the company he kept. click here for more info no.gif

he did some good and some bad... :@

Rickross is completely fake. He sounds like a Christian who tries to stomp on something pure to lead people away from it and off track from something he doesnt understand. What if someone made a website saying anyone who doesnt wear a turban cant go to the Gurdwara and see how many people actually believe it and wouldnt go.Or that only men are really allowed to go to the Gurdwara and I wonder how many gullible people actually would think that is truth, only idiots.

What evidence is there rather than alleged acounts from people trying to be lazy and make money sueing YogiJi. One guy got caught from YogiJi smuggling Marijuana and threw a tantrum and made tons of stuff up as he left to go live in Hawaii to teach the same yoga as YogiJi but with his drug money and now the <banned word filter activated> is rich from a bad way. People like you beleive anything on the internet about 3ho and YogiJi.The only truth you know about YogiJi is that he was a master of Kundalini yoga and that he hade a long white beard the rest is all slander. What contributions have you made to millions? Instead of your nonsence slander of things you dont know.

You obviously cant do yoga because it makes you melt like the wiked witch when it has to do with being limber and allowing stress and tension away from the body so you can allow more positive energy in. Lionchild you spew out negitive energy that accumulates in your body constantly.You should try to actually sit down and try 15 min of streches and ,maybe if it doesnt take too much time from this website, try some meditation.

Yoga only allows you to calm your mind and body and then allows you to absorb Gurbani more.

3Ho Sikhs do yoga at 3-4 in the morning and after about an hour they go to the Gurdwara and listen to Gurbani and Kirtan and then go do their thing work etc. They dont go do yoga in place of reading bani or visiting the Gurdwara.

I should do more yoga but I only do when my body gets all tensed up and after some yoga I feel like someone gave me a massage, but I always do meditation without fail.

Yoga means union. When you do yoga and then right after read Gurbani you are in a better state of mind than without it. Try and strengthen your chakra system and see how it will benefit you when you focus on Sikhi.

Check this site out http://www.3ho.org/ I bet lionchild has never gone to it.

The crown is the Daasam Duar and is the biggest Chakra but they all must be balanced

post-5391-1150741061.jpg

I agree...yoga is important. It helps the body prepare for meditation.

The Shaolin monks used to be fat and lazy, and would fall asleep during meditation. It was only someone from India came there and developed the system of Kung Fu for the monks that they were able to meditate for long periods of time.

My mother and father now try to do some of the basic exercises. I know friends of the family who religiously watch this 'swami's' programme on SKY regularly.

Hell, I went to the Gurdwara last week and after Ardaas and Langar, returned to sit in the company of the Guru Maharaj. Couldn't focus. Why? Because these three middle-aged bibian were sitting in a small circle and one of them was showing the other how to breath through one nostril and out the other.

At that point, I realised how large this 'swami's' power had grown considerably. Now all that remains to be seen is how he chooses to use that power.

Guru Amar Das Maharaj taught us to keep our bodies fit through exercise and to look after our bodies. Personally, I believe Yoga is just as valid for this. But remember only Vaheguru is the greatest Yogi.

gurfateh

funny posts me remeber watching him once he sitting next to 5-6 apparent holy men and to my supprise on the other side is modi (kiler of musllims) further more sumtimes he ahs pictues of guru nanak dev ji on his bill board thing with some apparent hindu gods ( idnt watch him ma mum does) lol

It looks that a large number of aunties and uncles are falling over each other to do yoga with Swami Ramdev. It looks like the craze has started because he is seen on Indian television doing yoga with hundreds of yoga lovers. It is just like “Bollywoodization” of yoga. Apne are falling for it. If they are putting up (or allowing it to be put up) the posters in the gurdwaras advertising the “Swami Ramdev” style, what objection do the gurdwaras have about the “Kundalini yoga”?

In Kundalini yoga at least the chants are taken from Gurbani and most of the people who have done Kundalini seriously have adopted Sikhi.

I think you should discourage aunties and uncles, wherever you can, from getting on this bandwagon. And ask the gurdwaras to take off the posters. Because of the TV exposé of Swami Ramdev, he has build up a large following. If the Sikhs want to follow the yoga route to spirituality the kundalini yoga is much more effective and spiritual (and helps with recitation of gurbani) IN the case the gurdwaras want to promote yoga route to spirituality, ask the gurdwaras to put the posters for Kundalini yoga

Sikhs have a problem it's not new and it's not going to end! I've said this time and time again, it's the duty of the Giani (committees) to make announcments and try to take Sikhi from within the Gurdwara to the Sikhs OUTSIDE!! They can't be bothered to do this they are happy sitting inside and counting the donations.

Women fall for any pukandi going, it's in their nature, and then persuade the kasam to do the same. Why don't Gurdwaras do yoga classes

What can you do!! I've become immune to all this now.

*Deep Sigh* no.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

i'm talking specifically about 3ho and bhajan... not yoga in general, that is ok and has benefits.

:TH:

You dont know about YogiJi. You only know what others have said bad about him. You compare your life to his?

post-5391-1150820079.jpg