DEATH OF

V

Guest balwinderkaur
Surjit Singh Bindrakhiya... never sang about BAD stuff... unlike Chamkila, so why not respect him? He was a good guy and he did his job and brought "PUNJABI" and PUNJAB up to a whole new level. He's better than that <banned word filter activated> Daler Mehndi. Don't you have any sympathy Khalistani? Don't be so cold, and if you do change ur mind, we won't mind, it's ok to change ur original statement... So you're telling me that you do not respect Mother Teresa because she didn't take Amrit?! WHAT!?! (I know that's drastic... but u made it sound like you don't respect anyone that didnt take Amrit which is totally wrong bro...) Read the Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale post, he was sitting with Hindus or monay or whatever... and he was up there man... but he STILL RESPECTED those people even though they werent following Sikhi... so what makes you such a better person that you can't respect another? I got nothin against you bro... just dont be so cold hearted man... although I have my kesh and everything, i haven't taken Amrit yet, you do not respect me?
true gsingh veerjee. a very valid point there....some ppl just get ideas in their head and they end up being coldhearted and start downplaying everyone.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur
compare his song, "dupatta thaeraa satrang daa" to the infinite colours of naam that wraps around the beautiful soul bride like a dupattaa on her wedding day.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif whichever admin wrote that...i really take my hat off to him(am assuming thats a singh moderator....dunno if there are any kaurs as moderators here so if a kaur wrote this, sorry for getting mixed up tongue.gif ) . Thats a very interesting parallel made. Kudos to you...whoever you are. :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

sorry for the late reply , i just saw this right now. First of all, i am the loewst of al. Its true. I suck. And the other point is i respect people who love their guru, and are true to the faith, or overall did somethig good. like mother terrisa. Respect to me is when someone does something i admire or respect. For this punjabi singer, i know nothing of him, so i dont respect him. That doesnt mean i hate the guy. I dont know him, so i cant say anything. All i know is that his songs took some people away fromt he guru, which makes me :) . I dont hate him, i dont respect him. If someone can tell me something good he did, then ill respect him. I dont hate him. But i dont respect him.

bhul chuk maff

forgive this slave of slaves, maha moorkh for his foolish, foolish mistakes

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest balwinderkaur

of course we can gabroo veerjee.....so long as it doesn't erupt into a battle between the hardline religious and moderates. :) Admins and everyone else just wanna avoid a verbal war of words...as long as cultural issues are discussed intellectually with no personal attacks..i'm sure admins will allow it. Their dictum always rings: DISCUSS NOT ARGUE......so if members can avoid jumping on each other's throats, the admins and members will be more than happy to allow such discussions. My half cent. :(