Another Gurdwara Party Hall Opening Soon!

Remember this??

http://www.panthic.org/news/124/ARTICLE/1902/2005-10-23.html

Well now its official!!

Ramgarhia Gurdwara, Neville Road, London will be converting the Community Centre & School into Banqueting Halls where meat & alcohol will be allowed.

They have managed to “lose” 40 Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the Community Centre is currently shut while the designs of the Banqueting Halls are being finalised.

This is another slap in the face of the great Sikh General Maharaja Jassa Singh Ramgarhia. His name will be associated with this insult to the Gurdwara’s property.

The new committee promised the local Sangat that they will review this ludicrous idea previously brought up by the last committee. But looks as if both committees were in on it and have decided to proceed with this madness!

The Elders Day Care centre has been shut down and so has the gym. The committee just want to abuse this Gurdwara Property by allowing parties and wedding receptions.

These massands have to be stopped! This Gurdwara committee continues to conduct themselves as manmukhs.

The Gym boys and Elders are really upset about this and we all need to support them to stop this beadbi!

Ramgarhia Sikh Gurdwara, 10-14 Neville Road, Forest Gate, London E7 9SQ. Tel: 020 8471 0335

Ramgarhia Community Centre, 270 Neville Road, East London. Tel: 0208 471 9506

The Pardhan’s name is Sukhdev Singh Marway, he’s a councillor of Newham:

http://mgov.newham.gov.uk/mgUserInfo.asp?UID=217&J=1

LOL. Why does this not surprise me? Looks like we still appear to have a shortage of banqueting halls!

I am offended that great Sikhs like Jassa Singh Ramgharia's name get associated with these drinking dens. Someone once wrote on this forum that if Jassa Singh Ramgharia came back he would destroy all these centres cropping up. Funny how the other misl sardars names are not being associated with these drinking dens!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

""""""They have managed to “lose” 40 Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the Community Centre is currently shut while the designs of the Banqueting Halls are being finalised.""""""""

Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttttttt !!!!!

How could us "lose" the Guru. Not even a tornado could make someone "lose" the Guru.

This is crazy. How ir-responsible can they be. They might as well let the 5 year old run the management

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

This was waiting to happen. With the current Ramgharia Gurdwara trend around the UK, it was only a matter of time before East London jumped on the bandwagon.

Out of the 40 Saroops, 20 were transported to a house in Southall, not sure where the other 20 Saroops are. The "box-room" Sachkhand in the new Gurdwara is too small to look after 20 Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

It is a shame that the sangat were lied to, especially after the big promises that this new committee made about ensuring that the Ramgharia community centre would be used for Gurmat activities only. Well I suppose the not much money to be made from Gurmat activities, Manmat is where the money is!

Maybe the panel of 5 elder Singhs dealing with the Ek Niwas beadbi issue need to start tackling these Masands ASAP. All keertanis, ragis, parcharaks etc should boycot these Gurdwaras until the stop their manmat activities. Either way a stronger message needs to be communicated as the Akal Takht Sandesh obviously means nothing to them!

dear fellow sikhs....

i want to start a lap dancing club.

in the new jassa singh banqueting hall ...........

but dont worry folks there will be no meat or drinks !!!!!!

just how far will these people go to make money ?

it fantatic to hear halls named after our guru's / great people to be used where

drink and meat will be served...

my point is will i get funding for my lap dancing ?

if not then why not ??

its okay for weding reception where drinks/meat/dancing is going to happen.

but not my club.??

LOL. Why does this not surprise me? Looks like we still appear to have a shortage of banqueting halls!

I am offended that great Sikhs like Jassa Singh Ramgharia's name get associated with these drinking dens. Someone once wrote on this forum that if Jassa Singh Ramgharia came back he would destroy all these centres cropping up. Funny how the other misl sardars names are not being associated with these drinking dens!

Its all down to inferiority complex that self procalimed ramgharia have. To get over this they proclaim Jassa Singh Ji as Maharaja. Its done to manufacture a unique identity. They must have low self esteem etc if they have to resort to such dirty deeds.

They misuse the name of Sardar Jassa Singh Ramgharia for their seedy party halls. This great Gursikh would be the first to attack these party halls if he was around today.

dear fellow sikhs....

i want to start a lap dancing club.

in the new jassa singh banqueting hall ...........

but dont worry folks there will be no meat or drinks !!!!!!

just how far will these people go to make money ?

it fantatic to hear halls named after our guru's / great people to be used where

drink and meat will be served...

my point is will i get funding for my lap dancing ?

if not then why not ??

its okay for weding reception where drinks/meat/dancing is going to happen.

but not my club.??

Raju the day is not far when we will have kanjariya (prostitutes Massa Ranghar style) dancing in Gurdwara funded properties.

The need of the hour is for the Akal Takht to take action against those violating the princples of Sikhi. This of casue will never happen as Vedanti only gets out of bed if someone offends Badal.