Bhai Nand Lal Ji a singh or just odey

ggbb

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Some say that bhai nand lal ji did attain amrit from guru sahib and was named nanad lal singh some say bhai sahib ji did not take amrit what are ur veiws on this and please try to use historial evidence backing up ur information beacuse on this message board i have seen alot of facts but no supporting evidence,speaking for myself ive just heard this so im am looking for sum evidence to prove this

Guest Akaal108

Bhai Kehnai ji didnt took amrit too.. so he becomes oday too aie...take it easy bro..understand sikhi first before representing it....

I find it very insulting when you used word "odaie haaie". What you mean by odaie hi... Bhai kaniya, bhai nand lal ji was pyarie sikhs of guroo maharaj ji... atleast i should say more than you and me..be extra carefull when you do a character assissination...

im sorry if i offened u alrite no need to jump to conclusions ..wut i mean by "odey" understand wut im trying to say odey is just meant normal sikh not a singh as in without amrit not a khalsa alrite and we all know they were pyarie sikhs guru so please stay on topic and dont just point out stupid mistakes made by a person alrite and by the way i didnt say anything about totally understanding sikhi alrite so dont take lame shots at a person why do u think im here in the 1st to learn sumthing so U watch wut u say next time words cannot effect the payre of gursikhi of guru ji so stay on topic

N30, you should use some references before making such big comments. You think anyone living with Guru Sahib wouldn't be satisfied enough about becoming Amritthari? To Take Khande Baate ki Pahul is the highest hukam of Guru Sahib, do you think his true Sikhs would ever say no to his command?

"Pratham Rehit Yeh Jaan Khande Ki Pahul Chake"

For those who think Bhai Nand Laal ji wasn't an amritthari please refer to the Mahan Kosh. It clearly states that Bhai Sahib took Dekhea from Guru Sahib.

Guest Akaal108

Sowwie guys i was wrong... i just researched on bhai nand lal ji from sikh-point.. he did took amrit however bhaai kehnya ji never took amrit... still was beloved of guroo sahiban..

Guest Akaal108
just because this information is not posted on the net doesn't mean he never took amrit. lol

I hope your research limits are beyond internet.

funny how you changed your mind just by reading something from a website.

Bhai kehna ji i have researched it on the net and beyond the internet...Thank you for your concerns :e: